Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

When I started working on this platform, there was one goal in front of me, which is that I should earn money in order to help my family with daily expenses, but after I continued, I discovered that I am helping myself and my family at the same time through the information store that I started collecting.

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I would like to answer but I did not understand what you are asking for. I am sorry, could you explain in detail what "carefully planned investigation" means? Is this a question of your own or for ourselves?
I'm sorry again, thank you

• +5 1

In start I start work for the purpose of money to support myself in study but when I run more than realized that it is not just a source of income but also provide a lot of information, knowledge, experience that how to work with digital currency. I have found that the participating members are friends especially the experienced people who never fail to help beginners.

Thank you dear!!

People who have worked here for a long time have a lot of knowledge. I joined this forum with a plan, and the plan is to make good contribution to the forum. I'm amazed to see that the people here actually sharing knowledge about crypto currencies. I joined this forum to learn and get information on various things. I realized that this platform is not just about earning money but it is about changing of people of life for better. Me being in Crypto talk, was pushed by the possibilities of how Cryptocurrencies was growing and how my ambitions too where linked up with it.

Yes i am came from the youtube but in the 1st have no idea to set a goal on it. As the time passes i see that i thinking about it how we earn  and how to get the money. You are right

• +5 1

my friend i am new so i do not have any idea to work on it properly many people work from it to earn the much money. that is the good for the everyone to work on it and they like to earn from it.

Dear mate, in my case, my friend ask me to work on this site in order to earn money because i was free from exams. So, i choose this site to earn money. But when i worked on this forum, i got knowledge about many things and other benefit of this forum was, by working on this forum, my English was getting better. 

I have not any specific plan about the forum when I join but when I start my working in this forum I try to to learn new things and set goal because as a beginner I have not knowledge about cryptocurrency and now I have planned to learn about cryptocurrency related topics and increase my knowledge

We have joined this platform for learning only

we wants to learn about digital currency like bitcoin and crypto 

This platform gives us complete details and information about crypto 

our main purpose on this platform is to learn instead of earning 

future is of crypto currency 

I found that cryptocurrency trading is the easiest way to earn profits, but it needs sufficient information and experience in analyzing the market, so I try to read more topics in the trading section to gain sufficient experience to start trading

I have friends here and they advised me to work in the forum. I used to see how they work. There is no waste of time in return they earn money and experience, and frankly I am very excited about the work. It is really cool.

Well the goal that I had in mind when joining this forum was to understand fully the concept of cryptocurrencies and make use of the all the knowledge that I get from here and even apply it to trading and other trading strategies that I employ.

The reason for entering the forum is a friend. I entered first to earn money, but I saw that there are many useful things here, so now I have a goal to learn more about digital currencies and contribute to putting them on the market until they are traded.

The reason for entering the forum is a friend. I entered first to earn money, but I saw that there are many useful things here, so now I have a goal to learn more about digital currencies and contribute to putting them on the market until they are traded.

Thank you dear friend for pointing out something like this to us.I got the news of this forum from one of my older brothers who works here.I sit at home and work on this forum at home rather than chatting with friends outside.By doing this I can earn some good money. So I think those of us who waste time outside unnecessarily should come to the forum and discuss without wasting time outside and make money through it. Thank you.

For me my companion I connected this forum as my acquaintance pass on me to this and they declare that I tin earn roughly cash at this time therefore I decided. In the to begin with position my no more than goal at this time to accomplish is to get into change but as I turn deeper and deeper to this forum I find out a set of this forum subsequently that my goal straight away is to ascertain a fortune of belongings about crypto currency as earning in this forum

We should enquire our shelf from the business who are working in it is the point zero power post is it informative or not we should ask these kind of person from the business because number of people on daily basis is joining cricketer top and their working on our post

• +3 1

Well the reason for your coming to the forum should be for a good course because if you are here for any bad intentions or maybe you want to spam the forum then you would not be successful and will be kicked out instantly.

I joined here through my friend. I have a lot of projects that I plan and recently discovered that we can achieve all the gains through this forum of science, money and interest.

All the best for everyone

And you, my friend, also said well

Hello, I joined this platform because it pays to be a legal platform.  Unlike other sites in this format, it does not require much time to work.  I need to divide my time carefully because when I am a university student in the future I think I will start investing more digital currency than today.Thanks.. 

In the beginning i also don't have a proper plan but after some time time i made a proper plan and my everything is planned. And planned thing always lead to success. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, it is true that your question is not complete, but I think I understood the meaning of the question and want to answer it because I entered the world of cryptography in order to gain good experiences in the world of cryptocurrencies in addition to a little money and found myself gaining good experiences and good profits here

• +1 1

I joined here because a friend recommended it to me and because I sincerely have in mind to achieve great things with respect to everything I have been learning here inside Cryptotalk and outside as well, it is important to keep in constant learning and learn everything about what we are going to want to specialize to achieve great things.

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined this forum on someone's recommendation but Since I am here I observe that this forum is wonderful platform to grow as Cryptocurrency student and to learn about all the useful information relevant to Cryptocurrency so my motive is to learn from here as more as possible.

I joined this forum for the better learning and earning.I am a newbie here and wanted to earn more reputation in this forum.You can give a good suggestion for improvements.

• +1 1

For me my friend I joined this forum because my friend refer me to this and they say that I can earn some money here so I decided. In the first place my only goal here to achieve is to make money but when I go deeper and deeper to this forum I learn a Lot of this forum So that my goal now is to learn a lot of things about crypto currency while earning in this forum.