Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

In reality, I joined this gathering with exhortation from a companion, but the foremost critical thing I endeavor for is genuine and organized work. Since I wrapped up my to begin with 100 posts inside two days each day, I wrapped up 50 posts. I worked difficult and ceaselessly and I was satisfied with this accomplishment. Presently I distribute 25 posts a day.

For me, I joined the forum in other to learn about crypto currency, to meet new people with high faculty of reasoning so that I will gain something form them. I also joined in other to get some earnings so that I will build myself.

• +1 1

Me also new here. I think when we join this plateform first we should try to achieve our goals. Then we should try to create our post is informative and unique.  With the help of hard working we can get more benefits in this plateform.

I think there is no need of any sort of speciality except from the fact that you know english well because all you have to do here is just to creat topics regarding cryptocurrencies so you can read and search about the topics on net no self speciality is needed only hard work is needed herw 

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Precisely mate, a few times I depicted cryptotalk discussion as a wellspring of digital currencies information, were in each gift day you get an opportunity of learning new thing. Instructions to acquired latently

Learn new topics from here, discuss new topics, then you can also achieve something good from here. There is no end to learning, you can learn from this forum. From here I learn and achieve a lot.

I have joined this forum because I need to learn more about crypto currencies, and to earn more coins, I'm also here to have more experience about cryptocurrency. I'm also here in order to achieve my aims.

I have joined this forum because I need to learn more things that i didn't know in crypto currencies and here to earn some money and fulfil my daily base resources.

Hello friend, Yes, I am in this forum to learn and inquire about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptocurrencies, trading and investment. My goal is to become a skilled investor and an expert in the world of cryptography. You rarely find professionals in the field of cryptocurrencies.  good luck.

I was introduced to this platform through a friend. He told me I can make money through this platform by posting daily I never believe but I had a change of mind and decided to join to earn money to help me in school as student but after some days I realized that cryptotalk is more than just making money.

I joined this forum  just to earn money. And while doing my work, I went from lamp to lamp. Now I have a lot of knowledge about this and I have become a great participant . Now I can create great topics and give good comments which is beneficial for others. And i will try that i can work on the best .

Certainly, I had a plan since the first day of my being here in the forum, in the beginning was to finish writing the 100 posts until they started paying me, and also so that I could participate in all sections of the forum, after that I had to write on an external paper every day a new information I benefited from The forum, so that in the end I have a large collection of important and useful information.

Hello my dear I am member here.in my opinion for new begginers we should follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important . I am happy because I earn money and knowledge in this forum. This is good platform for earn money and knowledge. I really like it. 

Hello my friend, for me I joined this forum at the beginning to learn digital currencies and gain sufficient experience in this field and also in order to earn some money to benefit from it in my daily life as working here is easy and does not have great difficulties. It is important to learn and know what to publish.

I see this forum in YouTube my main goal is earn money, but few days later i noticed this forum not just for earning but we learn such a lot knowledge also, I modify my goal and each day I active during this forum because learn new information and knowledge in crypto field.

9 hours ago, faisalmeo said:

but after working few days i made some plans and set a timetable for working. Now i work on this forum according my timetable and plans.

That is how many members entered cryptotalk forum @faisalmeo upon realizing that the forum offers gainful opportunities better than earning via posting campaign only convince them to set a target which they are currently striving to make it become reality. We have read good stories and successful stories of none but has become crypto multi millionaires. So the earlier the effective plan set the better you stand a chance for making

First you need to complete your 100 posts, and this depends on the number of days you finish your work, and after obtaining the membership you have to work for 7 days, then you can get your payment, try to complete all the usual tasks, to get the maximum money.

And try to work hard, good luck, may God reward you 

I joined this forum to learn about cryptocurrencies, investing, trading, gaining experience and knowledge, and every new day I learn new things and at the same time earn money.

hi dear im new member of fourm and Trying out to learn more and gaining knowledge about crypto world and its exchange related affairs as a begginer we spent on this fourm im also new member of fourm to gain knowledge before starting work here i learnt a lot knowledge about crypto world and its exchange related affairs after this by following the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can get an idea or knowledge and experience before and i researched everything before startingwork 

New Hair I have not been on this platform either and I am also a customer and I am a student who does not want to do on the Parmeshwar platform, anyone can help me I have learned a lot like this, I have done a lot of posting and I have got a lot of information and a very good platform. 

Of course most people who join this want to earning money so it doesn't matter. But if we want to be able to do that, we have to gain knowledge on this platform and should also try to make quality and content posts. With all this, anyone of any beginner can be successful here

In start i didn't know nothing about this forum and also didn't know how to earn at this forum. My friends suggest me to work at crypto. They also teach me how to make a good post. Now i am very comfortable in use crypto. This is very helpful for me.

Many thanks since the present minute, I'm blood group tiro. I didn't know what on earth then you also accomplished through its oppugn. I will be able to scry spectacular quotes of individuals and take a look at them to realize.

• +3 1

On 7/21/2020 at 10:23 PM, Guru2050 said:

Well what i mean is your basic aims and objectives of being in this forum or are you just here for daily earning from pay per post making ? And that's all

Yes dear the basic and main objective of joining this forum is to earn some money as i am new and I have not received any payment but I am feeling happy to work with such legend  members to read their posts thoughts and it's really very good experience for me.

As for me, friend, I joined this platform with the argument that a friend tells me about it and says that I can receive some cash here, so I chose to participate. In any case, my only goal here is to earn cash; however, when I go further and deeper to this platform, I gain knowledge from much of this forum, so my goal currently is to get acquainted with a lot of things about crypto. however, when I go further and deeper to this platform, I gain knowledge from much of this forum, so my goal currently is to get acquainted with a lot of things about crypto.