Ask your self especially new beginners - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Ask your self especially new beginners

Hello dear friend I joined this forum by the suggestion of my friend and I joined it for the purpose of learning knowledge about the cryptocyrrency and also for earning. Now I am very excited that I am learning enough information and knowledge as well as earning good money.

I heard about this platform from a friend. He told  me about its merits and I joined this forum . Now I am making a on it and earning  lot of money from it and  this is  best platform for knowledge and earning for me  .

I have joined this platform because I can not only gain knowledge from it, earn a lot of money together, everything is very important for me and  so that I can move forward in life, so we should work hard to make good money.  

• +3 1

I have joined this forum to earn money and also to gain knowledge.I am a student and all of you know that due to the crona virus all the institutes are off.This plateforum is a site where we can easily invest our time and can earn and learn and can remain active.

Yes, This platform I have joined to gain knowledge about crypto currency.Earlier I did not know anything about crypto currency, I have learned a lot from this platform.

I want to start trading, by invest money here.

Very nice question as a beginner item learn the lots of knowledge and also gain my experience this site can help me to make my future I can advise all the beginners they want to do to work hard on this farm and that lots of knowledge and also money

Cryptocrancy is making you an important king in our life and in special  covid 19 inch days, he has read very well what is there in our life because he was in the homes of fun who earned some money. I am your best platform because you can earn knowledge as well as the money lying here, without having to face the sim after that. 

• +2 1

I get lot of information from this platform cryptotalk and I come here to earn and also getting information I thnk that this platform provide me basis of knowledge  my main purpose is to earn money. 

First of all you should follow the rules and regulations of the platform to survive here and then make well ,good and most importantly the post you made should be informative and related to the topic. If your post are not related to the topic then it would be delete form the platform.

My answer is yes. I feel I am lucky to join here. By working here I can gather knowledge, spend my leisure time and also earning money. All of this make me happy to work here.

My goal here is to earn money and work towards the possibility of earning more and more, and to learn about the world of cryptography because I cannot earn money before I learn, so I want to understand and learn how the investment fund works.To be able to make more profit

I will say that, amazing platform for working and making money I do not have enough skills and knowledge on how to provide any post in this forum.  So beat one important thing for every startup is to first follow the rules and work patiently and gain knowledge from old users.  And related to the subject which is an easy way to make money by making a simple post. I gladly accept his offer.  Initially, I came here for the sole purpose of earning money.  But by browsing other topics and sections I have learned that we can not only earn from this platform but also gain knowledge from this platform.  In the end my purpose is to earn here.

I join this forum the motive of earning more cryptocurrencies here and to get more knowledge on trading and exchange, and also know more strategies about the cryptosystem.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now.

For me i join this forum to do something new and also want to learn about the crypto world and after 2,3 days i notice that this forum is quite interesting and also we can earn money from there

well! I joined the crypto forum mainly to make earnings,being someone with financial problems,but after joining i came to realise that the forum is not all about earnings because you can also learn and gain more knowledge from it if you want to,the things we get or gain from crypto depends on our determination,lets work hard and we'll gain more than we've never imagined

• +1 1

Hello friends, I joined this forum with my own goals but as I intrude, I am also interested in having a small profit, the forum helps you every day to be well informed and to be better every day.

• +2 1

I came to this forum ti learn about new crypto project and what people s thinking about them. I have relezied that althought this forum us such a good place order to be able emam there is also a lot knowledge here rhatbi can aply elsewhere in crypto.      

It's my honest review why I join this forum, when I see this forum in YouTube my main goal is earn money, but few days later I realized this forum not only for earning but we learn so much knowledge and improve my knowledge level and mind perception.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

I will like every one to take a moment and reason before answering this simple, direct question.

Did you joined this forum with a carefully designed planned to achieve???

- If YES 

That's Good you can share it with us

- If NO

IT'S NOT TOO LATE 

You can set it now...

Hey Guru2050, At the point when I joined the discussion CryptoTalk months back my objective was primarily to bring in cash, yet over the long haul I found the significance of this gathering particularly for novices who need to learn and expand information about crypto, for example, figuring out how to exchange and put resources into utilizing digital currencies, and now the work in this the gathering become a part of my daily routine.

• +1 1

I joined this forum to learn about cryptocurrency and to earn money, majority of members joined this forum to earn, you need to have some knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency if you want to invest this is a good site to learn that.

• +1 1

Well, I joined this group to learn about cryptoworld and earn during my free time.i set up a good plan to meet up with the daily task so that I can earn as much as possible.also to invest as times goes on.

Yes i have joined this forum with a solid plan of earning some money because i am in need of money as i am facing many financial challenges. But after joining this wonderful platform i came to know that it doesn't provide just money but it also provides an opportunity to learn many things and provide a forum to enhance our experience and knowledge. I am going to avail all these opportunities.

Yes i joined this cryptotalk forum with well defined goals . I have planed to join this forum for additionally earning . I want to earn money and want to get a new knowledge about cryptocurrency. It is a digital currency.

actually I don't have any plan yet for future I am just here in order to get some extra money for myself but I think there must be plans for future and we should start making more and more investments

• +4 1