PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

PLEASE: KEY POINTS MATTERS, NOT BULKY NOTE

Yes man, you are absolutely right, I am fine with you because whatever you create is in easy words and not in the bulky Because if we write more, then you will not be able to understand it well, if you write only two points that are from the main point, then people will be able to understand it well. 

• +1 1

Some topics contains lengthy content that contains less useful lines. So i think you are in this term that you should only contains the useful content not other things.

• +4 1

On 7/21/2020 at 12:14 PM, Guru2050 said:

You will agree with me, that there are quite numbers of topics in this forum that comes in bulky note which failed to captured and highlight the key points, the value, useful and new information needed.

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format. To benefits all and for the progress of this forum

Thanks friend, thought I was the only one that noticed that, most people tend to over shoot in attempt to create meaningful topics. This I feel can be avoided through appreciate research and careful outline.

It is better to coordinate and shorten the subject when writing new topics and write significant key points that help other participants because long topics may make some members frustrated and bored that they will not even read them.

Yes, you will agree with me, there are a lot of topics in this forum that come to the original note that failed to capture and highlight the key points, values, necessary and new information needed.

This makes some members especially reluctant to take their precious time to go into all the content of the newcomers.

So I am appealing to the creators / authors of the topic, please do their best to break the content of the topic into simple, concise and useful format.

Really bro the bulk note that have less information that is not required in the form and that is huge amount of words that can not read easily. So create useful and attentic post. 

I agree with you I think that in the sections on the forum and in this one for beginners should not create such extensive topics because they are new members who read these topics and therefore simple and easy to understand topics are needed to make it easier to understand the functions of the forum.

• +3 1

I totally agree with you friend, the important thing about the topics is knowing how to make a topic with key points that help to understand the topic since sometimes there are many or long topics but there are no key points that serve to understand the topic better and faster.  that always when they create a topic I suggest that it have key points.

According to the rules of this section the topics created here should be simple and easy to understand, common terms should be used and not complicated terms to understand as this section is supposed to be for beginners so the topics should be directed towards them. 

On 7/21/2020 at 4:14 PM, Guru2050 said:

You will agree with me, that there are quite numbers of topics in this forum that comes in bulky note which failed to captured and highlight the key points, the value, useful and new information needed.

This makes some members especially new beginners feels reluctant in taking their precious time to go through the content all.

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format. To benefits all and for the progress of this forum

Its not make any difference what amount long theme we make, its issue how much proficient substance we give in our point, effectively this gathering have rule compose 100 characters its enough, on the off chance that anybody compose a subject, at that point use just words to comprehend the theme effectively, presently I notice a few individuals utilize hard words in their topics.its tad hard to comprehend.

On 7/21/2020 at 2:14 PM, Guru2050 said:

I therefore appeal or suggest to topic creators/ writers to please, try their utmost best to breakdown the content  of the topic in to Simple, Short and Useful format

I think they write long topics because we know that more explanation leads to better understanding. But they sometimes get dragged on by thoughts and forget the core idea of the topic. So it is better when we have a table of contents prepared for our topics to make sure we never lose track when writing.

It doesn't matter your post should be lengthy. Your post should be positive, constructive and informative instead. Lengthy post may not contain informations needed. 

Hi friends In fact, my personal opinion I agree with you from the members who write long posts and this is exclusively for the sake of reputation ... I, as a beginner, did not understand anything of it and the information to be communicated to me was and will be difficult Please select the appropriate words with a short comment. Better than 100 letters in a long comment that is incomprehensible to me as a novice member ..... Some ideas that need detailed explanation The topic will be quite long .... Good luck everyone

While making our posts we really need to go straight to the point and stop making long and unimportant talk that might even discourage the reader from reading such post we really need to improve on this aspect please

Sometimes the quantity does not matter but the quality and there is also the one that puts a title and when you read the nbota it has nothing to do in my case I prefer to make my comments short but useful and accurate so that my readers can understand me and be able to capture their attention quickly I hope that the little I contribute will serve.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I agree with you in what you say that what matters are the key points and not a big note because sometimes what we can do is a small note with information that is very good but that many people sometimes do not see it for. You think you don't have valuable information and if you do, that is why you shouldn't judge the information without having read it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed it is vital to clarify the primary concern in your post it doesn't make any difference how long your passage is if in the event that it doesn't contain the privilege and right data are the useful data it is simply squander nobody will offer you to positive standing on that your post or your remark should have the helpful data in basic phrasing in a short section your section can be of 3 to 4 lines in particular on the off chance that it contains the correct material it will included in the valuable post I trust you find your solution much obliged

I agree with you friend but to a certain extent because they both matter because one is the one that highlights the points that you want to be informed or seen and the other is about the note that is also important because it aims to highlight the points or goals to achieve.

There are many ways for a member to explain information about a topic. Some members can explain their information about the definition and the comment that the post or comment is saying, some people can explain some difficult topics even better to the learner.

Yeah I agree with you mate,as you said key points matter that is a good idea, because some people will just write a topic that is not meaningful and useful it has no any point that you can gain anything from it,so please create a topic that it will be very important and helpful to me and everyone.

Of course many informative topics are not noticed by the other member because they are difficult to understand. Therefore, every member of the forum should publish informative new interesting topics in simple words so that everyone can understand and respond.

Exactly my friend, but there is an idea I would like to warn about, which is that the topic should not be complicated and exaggerated. We use simple and easy ideas and words in order for the idea to reach the reader with the least effort and time

Thank you, dear, for clarifying this important point ... especially for beginners, as they do not have enough experience to choose the appropriate publications .. Therefore, we must pay close attention before choosing the topic so that it is understandable, useful and of high importance that benefits everyone. Its words are simple and clear and far from ambiguity .. This will lead to obtaining the experiences and skills that will lead us to success

• +5 1