The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

I absolutely agree with the substance of this topic, since you should initially examine what you will put the cash in, or to have the option to chip away at something that is truly profitable you should initially know the point you will be taking a shot at.

Knowledge is power. Let's learn the basic concepts of operating with cryptocurrencies to protect our investment, if we have a good strategy we will have good profits and that is achieved by learning

I agree with you that in order for us to work well here we must first learn how to post. Wrong post will never be accepted here will cancel it out so we need to know how it works here first and the same question cannot be repeated.  I can make good money from. Thank you my friend

Deliberately investing and earning money isn't that easy so always make sure you keep on learning about the trading world and new tactics the experts have been using to do better in this platform m Every experience is occured from learning keep doing and you will only get better.

Yes you are right friend, when I first came to know about cryptocurrency, I was not able understand the concept as many words used here was unfamiliar for me. But gradually when I started to learn about this, I became more confident and was able to gain knowledge on topics which were very unfamiliar for me. Before starting trading we should make sure that we are able understand the various trading techniques and methods, inorder to secure our funds from huge losses due to lack of knowledge. So before investing your money anywhere, get a deep knowledgeable about that platform from other investors or any other sources. Lets earn more by learning more. 

Totally agree to succeed in something we must know very well what we are doing for that it is necessary to know the theory, investing is not easy can be even risky, but knowing and knowing what you have to do will certainly succeed. 

YES, knowledge is power! and the way to knowledge is through continuous learning. But the trouble on learning about cryptocurrencies is getting the right source materials and the presence of false information and scammers out there are not helping. But being part of these forums is one way to learn and get the correct information that can be useful for our success.

Learning is first step to earning we should first proper learning about crypto then little investment we can earning here for proper trading and other online work.

Of course, everything needs to be learned, including getting crypto. To get into the world of trading, one must learn about the basics of trading, from different types of cryptos to exchanges for trading platforms. All must be mastered before starting trading.

I think that investing in one's own knowledge is the best kind of investment. With knowledge you can do almost anything. Knowledge plus resourcefulness give the best combination in the world of successful people!

Truly , when you learn you will absolutely win, learning in gatherings like this is an open door that many are searching for however don't have the chance. So let grasp our chance and learn , Trading is the thing that you can get benefit from however speculation is a drawn out cycle and you must have information about that for putting away your cash.

As they say there, knowledge is power ... in order to guarantee that you will make good investments and that you will not lose your money, you must know and learn to do business and then put what you have learned into practice.

You are absolutely right @Calvinpriva that ''the best way to earn crypto is to learn''. Without proper knowledge about crypto we will face a lot of losses. Only with knowledge we can know what we are doing and how we can benefit from this. So gaining knowledge is the first step towards success.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Investing and trading are most permanent ways of earning crypto. Faucet sites and airdrops may come and go but trading option is always available. So learning about trading is the best thing

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Learning shouldn't  be the only thing, you just need a limited knowledge  in order to earn you don't  have to struggle much in this direction,  it can only be done with luck.

• +2 1

I will mention my experience in learning to trade. I tried learning through the YouTube channel and learning successful and guaranteed strategies, but its success rate was 50% and more than once confirmed. I lost and in the end I joined my educational group and here my knowledge increased and the deals became more successful by educational groups are very useful especially that you You can ask the supervisor about questions that are on your mind.

Yep cryptocurrency takes alot of time to be learned off and while at it you still have to research the changes of the value of the coins to know where to start from and you must have a budget to do this as there no such free work in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

You are absolutely right @Calvinpriva that ''the best way to earn crypto is to learn''. Without proper knowledge about crypto we will face a lot of losses. Only with knowledge we can know what we are doing and how we can benefit from this. So gaining knowledge is the first step towards success.

Trading without knowledge is very bad, friend @Dark Shadow a lot of people still loses their money because they trade without knowledge. It's like they heard trading is profitable so they think it's easy to earn that profit just because they have capital to trade.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

41 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Calvinpriva

Here we must pay attention to a very important point
Having capital even if it is big, and we don't know how to trade, we are losers with this money
Having a little bit of it, and having enough knowledge and experience to trade us, we will definitely succeed
Knowledge is more important than having money

I agree with you @kenan 1 we can earn money from trading if we have trading knowledge but not only trading capital. It's true, you will be risking your money if you will trade without knowledge. Because trading it's not about guessing but it's about skills.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Learning is the basic term of knowing the crypto world better. Because if an user spend most of the time here in this forum then he can easily learn step by step. No matter if he faces loss because he can also learn from that mistake. In a short time, any user will be quite good at trading or investment. So through learning you can be a good asset in cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This is a very useful tip , thank you friend, after seeing your post i know that i should learn more about trading or investing, i will continue to learn.i think the more we learn about crypto the more will be our chance of earning profit. 

• -2 1
  • +2 1

Maybe all of the things I talked about earlier need not be learned! But trading is a science in itself! Therefore, we must learn it before we start working with it! In order to ensure the best results and avoid a big loss!For me, I learned trading before I started working with it!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes i think it is right it is the best way to earn money for the first way is the learning. If you have knowledge then you can earn money more and more then it is easy for you.