The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

It requires time and much patience; first you must learn about cryptomonies, their advantages and weaknesses. I think that is the key to get you on the right track in this crypto world.

Really important question because everybody want to earn from online end best way to earn online is learn cryptocurrency. Earning crypto coin is very easy, we just have to give time to learn cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 Methods to Safely Earn Cryptocurrency

Table of Contents 

Buying

Mining

Staking

DeFi Yield Farming

Airdrops

Microtasks

Freelancing

Crypto payments

Become a publisher

Cashback on spendings

Bonus gambling

Faucets

Final thoughts.

• +1 1

To be sure, learning is the basis of success in any area of life. It is fortunate for us that there are many websites, social media groups and videos on the Internet for everything we need in the world of digital currencies and in all languages. This helps cryptocurrencies spread widely across the world, and helps us learn more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12 yes mate , i believe those who came to earn before learning has lost their money and they are the same people that say crypto is scam , but those who learnt and spent a long period of time to gain knowledge before entering the trading field will be able to earn good  profits later that will cover all the effort they put on learning

@yato987 i know about this because when my friend had lost his money from crypto world then he told me crypto is scam but i didnt mind About it because he was scammed by the fake people just for leak of knowledge.. People need to know that crypto is a online place for earning and basically online is full with Fraud....everything has two effect negative and positive.. All need to remember this..             

• +2 1

On 7/16/2020 at 1:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:
  • Learn how to trade

My first very important part was about this. It is very hard but only if we are alone and search for information. It is easy if we are have a friend that does this for many years and helps to teach other and we are very lucky if we have a person to give us this education. For me I am had some lesson but I am not experience and make many mistake, the market is helped me in previous month but the last two it is very little profit and what I am do is make strategy. For either the price will rise more or it will go down. We are have to be ready for all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah, I totally agree with that. The most valuable resource of all people is knowledges. If you extremely intellectual person you can find your way in any situation, you can monetize your knowledge. Knowledge gives you freedom.

This is the reason I joined cryptotalk because it can give us this information we need and members here are talking from their experience and knowledge and give good advice too. I have found very interesting posts and learned a lot I knew nothing about.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Those are the main things to look out for but they look so good and easy to master on paper; they are much more critical especially some changes in self discipline. The key is always having a non giving up attitude, and improvement after every try.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yobit is a simple and intuitive exchange. It allows us to buy and sell cryptos with near neutral fees. Moreover its solidarity with its clientes and members is amazing. Let's trade on Yobit right now !! O k

I totally agree there is always something new to learn in the world of cryptocurrencies, we must always be constantly looking for new topics, doubts that arise and thus we will always be in constant learning that will be very useful to apply it in this world.

You are not ready to earn if you are not willing to learn about crypto in this crypto age. Learning will help you acquire the skill and knowledge necessary to thrive in your set goals. Just as food nourishes your body so as learning about crypto nourishes your wallet.

I agree that you need to learn before you can be really succesful in the cryptocurrency business, most people that just dable into it end up making serious losses and conclude its not a profitable business but if you calm down and learn with lots of patience you'll be very glad you did.

Every skill requires a basic knowledge and a lot of practice, in the area that you are willing to assume, or thinking of traveling, the crypto ecosystem is not the excuse you must instruct yourself, read a lot, analyze, we know very well that you learn from mistakes, but always It is necessary to listen to experiences, advice, draw our conclusions and choose the ideal path to take, it does not mean that you will not run into obstacles, but you will be fool of them, the best thing a person could do for himself is to invest in his knowledge , polish that rough stone, which will become precious

Wow great post, and this is what i think too, there's  no other  way to earn than learning, you can acquire  knowledge  by making  mistakes  or by someone who teaches  you which  in this case that would be the forum.

Edited by Kaytom

The first thing before entering this world is that you do not invest in an asset that you do not understand, for that you have to prepare and there are multiple ways to do it and in an accessible way on the internet.
Acquire general knowledge about blockchain and cryptocurrencies: their basic operation, how a transaction occurs, where cryptocurrencies are stored and in general understand the entire ecosystem related to the blockchain, which may seem unreal because it is not tangible.

Overnight we won't see results as we want, as this is some continuous effort and constant research to continue training in this, which is a profitable business when we learn to manage emotions.

Like everything in life, to learn something, you have to read and read, understand what you are reading, and analyze the risks and rewards that may exist.

My esteemed brother, of course, learning about anything is the best way to deal with this thing, as learning digital and cryptocurrencies will enable you to know how to deal with it and increase your profit, but you have to invest your money on a famous platform like yobit and you will earn more money in a short time

Со временем человек учится на ошибках, а также приобретает знания с людьми, с которыми он сталкивается на пути в этот мир криптовалют. В настоящий момент я очень счастлив, потому что мои операции прошли очень хорошо.

Your words are correct, my friend. Learning is the right key to any success and in any way you want, whether trading, investment or otherwise, but do not forget that learning requires patience, so you must be patient in order to be successful and you must be diligent in order to be successful.
Thank you, my friend, learning is the key to success.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.