The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Yes, of course you will not earn any cryptocurrency without learning.  Always try to search for more knowledge to gain sufficient experience in the cryptocurrencies and trading and investment market, so that you can work properly and earn your cryptocurrency. If you are trying to enter the investment market and trade without enough experience, you will suffer a loss.

I feel  basic knowledge about Crypto world before starting business in this market  is the best  criteria of getting maximum profits in this field.

So  I recommend you to  learn all about the cryptocurrencies world from this platform first.

You are right and it is something that I share, learning and acquiring is the most important thing and it will give us a very large personal growth. We have to prepare well for one day to be able to be great investments and live in the cryptographic world. Cryptocurrencies are a good opportunity for those of us who like to work from home and not be part of the system.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you are earning with learning its a magic platforum. More over if you are learning then your earning can increase  automatically when you get reputation 

Dear friend you  are right.I totally agree with your opinion.

Learning is basic requirement for earning.

Let suppose if anyone wants to earn money by trading ,then he/she get loss when they have not any information about it.

So we should learn how to trade ,how to invest and how to earn.

Because its not just an investing challenge.

Hello, in everything you need to have knowledge to achieve success in this life, the more prepared we are the greater our benefits will be, in this forum the key point is to read and be informed to have a good quality and successful job. 

Yes it is true that if we wanna earn good income than we should also try for learning.we should learn all the policies of doing work like investing and trading.all these are necessary for success.

• +1 1

As learning is the key to success so we need to learn firstly than to think about earning we should learn from our elders or seniors that are already experienced .And people who think that they are in this platform to earn but the real purpose must be to learn .

To earn on crypto you Didn't need any extra skill. Only you know about coins and about crypto how to work. You should always work with honesty. Make quality of posts and improve you written skills.

Investing and trading  in cash isn't simple 

Every one of us needs to do a steady and consistent search for themes that we can profit by in the field of speculation 

To be an effective broker

You are absolutely right that the most important thing we need in this platform is to learn as much as possible .the better we have collected data about this field the better is our performance as well  I warmly stand with you in your opinion that learning should be priority than to earn if we rushes to earn first without learning we will be not be able to earn according to our goal so stay stikked  with learning and appreciate others with positive reputation that is my humble request Thank you

Yes, you are right that the best way to earn cryptocurrencies is to learn. You need to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies or do mining or investment before you can start to earn lots of coin. You can also earn some cryptocurrencies by completing some tasks. 

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Greetings dear, as you have mentioned in your topic that trading is the most significant tool to become a good earner. so i am going with this strategy. and i hope i will get the maximum output form this activity.

YES. on this forum i am learning gradually.

because seniors are so supportive.

and their nature of guidance towards their juniors is awesome.

And yes, Crypto talk provides a platform where we can express ourseleves and earns for our family. Because the prime motive of ourselves id to learn and support our family. so why not Crypto talk which gives you a handsome amount for just commenting. Have a good journey dear.

learn the fundamental way to earn cryptos, by learning you can earn cryptos in different ways you can multiply your investment and many more things, knowledge is very important in this medium you have to know how to work the profit percentages of each currency and know how to buy each of the pairs, we can see currencies that have significant growth and this is what we should start to take into account the significant things. 

Yes, gaining experiences is not an easy matter. It is easy to talk and say you have learned, but it is difficult to reach your goal to intervene in anything you need good experience so that you do not lose 

Yes, I definitely backs your advice, though it seems easy to just Wake up one day and then decide that we want to become online traders, but the simple fact is that we must learn first, learning is what can give is at least 70% guarantee of success while the remaining 30% is left for luck to be on our side.

There is no doubt that it is a huge mistake to start working without comprehensive knowledge of how to trade and invest.
YouTube is also popular in the field of learning, but I personally believe that learning from the old members here is better and more beneficial.

You are absolutely right friend!
Being open and willing to learn is very important for life in general, every day we can learn something new and these will give us a great advantage over the rest because your knowledge and intellect will be greater than anyone who decides to lose their time in other unnecessary things.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Really appreciate you taking your time to share this vital information with the forum. Newbie like myself trying to earn will benefit alot. Learning they say never stops, knowledge about about ones field of endeavor improves success rate. Thanks once more

Obviously, we ought to consistently find out about whatever we need to accomplish for a superior outcomes. A many individuals falls flat in what they do in light of the fact that they need accomplishment without realizing, that is truly downright awful.

Of course, Learning is the first step of earning. If you learn properly then you will earn a good amount of money. in internet you can easily get many site wjere you earn moeny but you have to research on it, take knowledge about it, then you will earn money. 

• +1 1

Yes i  agree with you that Crypto  is the best way to learn and earn.work hard to earn more and more knowledge about it.we have knowledge  before  investing  in  trading. 

Learning is the best way to achieve information, and hence enhancing our wisdom and making oneself capable of doing things with our conscience and skills. To be successful in the forum, and get earning from cryptocurrencies we must dedicate our time for learning. With learning, we can explore new opportunities and help ourselves to pursue a new career.

Hello friends!

For earning you must have to learn. Without knowing about the nature and information of your work , you can't do earning from your work. Learning is best for your knowledge and experience. Once you have knowledge and experience you can earn easily.