The best way to earn crypto is to learn. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to earn crypto is to learn.

Of route pricey buddy, it's far truly an important issue to learn about crypto from you need to earn. It means if you want to end up an awesome trader then you definitely must have better knowledge approximately the crypto. In this know-how, you need to ought to examine first that what's Crypto and how does it paintings for an alternate that each one basic fact will offer an amazing possibility to become an awesome trader.thank you so much

Well said, what use is it earning if you does not even know the basics about crypto currency? Before starting mining or getting tokens/ coins, be sure to know what to do and what to avoid. You could be the next target by the scammers if you continue being naive.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also lost half the amount that I got into this world. I was a little reckless. I still need a lot to learn, which is why I am here with you.

Edited by KHALED ADWANI
  • +3 1

Behind any successful investment learning is the key factor,focus and determination is needed too which will give you courage in finding solution to your problems 

• +5 1

Hi, yes ofcourse i completely agree with you. The first step when you start anything is learning. Knowledge is the most powerfull weapon in this world through which you destroy anything. So knowledge is always gained through learning. Crypto is the best forum for learning the currency. And when you learn then you also earn. So the best way to earn is from learn.

If somebody has enough knowledge then he can easily earn using his knowledge. You must be a patient learner to be successful. everyday practice the part you learnt and try to apply your skills in right place. But don't take risks before you are acknowledged.

Indeed a good topic to reply to. The best way for earning is learning. Because knowledge is always over money and power. Knowledge helps us to earn. But in this platform both are possible. You get earnings along with abundance of knowledge about the cryptocurrency topics and the crypto world and the forum. So always consider learning as the best earning. 

Hi friends.

The best way is to earn crypto is to learn. If you are literate and and knows English reading and writing then you can earn money but you have to learn terms and conditions of the forum. You have to learn how to make posts and comments in crypto talk.

It is true, there are many places where you can learn how to invest correctly, in my case when I started I looked for information on how to do it correctly, and thank God he has helped me.

• +1 1

Learning about cryptocurrency takes time,  you cannot venture into it without proper understanding or else you would run into serious loss. It is very important to learn how the market works such as the signals and indications. 

Cryptotalk is the best forum to learn about crypto from the beginners level up to the professional level 

Well said mate. No one is perfect. Everyone has things that they don't know. Crypto is a good platform for learning. The posts here are valuable and informative.

One can get a handsome earning from here. That makes learning more fun. 

Certainly, working in cryptocurrencies is based on education. You must learn how to trade and how to manage the capital and know the appropriate currencies for storage and safe wallets .. I have started my work in cryptocurrencies by working in satoshis taps and I was making very small quantities, then I moved to work in trading on Yobit and my income improved and now I work in  This forum runs and the more I learn, the better my income will be

• +5 1

I also believe I agree with him because we need to know a lot about this job and through YouTube or trade that I can do this job successfully because we need to have a lot of ideas because there is a lot to learn here so we have to announce a lot about this.  I hope I'm exactly what you said I am among them

there are best way we can learn crypto and earn money. after that we have learn more then we will earn money.so we have must follow this site rules regulation after that we have learn money.

thanks

Yes!! I completely agree to your point. Without gaining knowledge related to crypto you can't actually shine in it. That is why we must do some ground works and research before jumping into a conclusion. And also knowledge is the key to success!

• +2 1

Yes, i strongly agree with you, This forum is the best way to earning and learning,  here you can earn easily, just you make a post and for that you can earn and also learn about new concept,  

Yes I agree Our learning process should never be stopped.Try to learn each and everything that you think is valuable.As this is a great forum that gives us the opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency its trading, investing and exchange So don't waste ypur time buddy! Try to learn from each and every person and post here. Don't be shy try to explore all the sections and learn as more as possible as it will be a valuable knowledge for you in future! Stay Blessed!

• +2 1

That's really true because through learning we can easily earn the money in any field especially in cryptotalk field . We learn a lot of knowledge about crypto currency, exchange and investment here . It will also help us earn money form here .

Yes, you are right about it the learning is the key to success .When i started on cryptoworld i have invested 50 $ on low value coin and it is not rising and i am waiting for at least 4 months but as the time passes i have  learn lots of things from this forum so first learn about the thing then start it.

On 7/16/2020 at 11:13 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Good post my friend, with these information I believe one can become great and professional trader and investors in cryptos and become rich. Another thing to add are patience and greed. We must learn to be patience in trading or investing in cryptos, sometimes the coin we bought might takes some weeks, months or years to pump. Again, greed, some are just too greedy to take little profits out before the coin start dropping but they want to make x100 and in this case they lose.

Certainly, learning is the first step to understanding work in the cryptocurrency field, but some feel that they should make profits from day one and that they do not need to learn and here they are in trouble.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

True words my friend. I totally agree with your opinion you mentioned above. If you want learn and earn at the same time then cryptotalk is the best forum I ever used. And also in future the crypto currency will makes huge impact.so plz spend as much time as possible to get the skills and experience ,which will surely helps us in future.

• +3 1

Investing and earning money is not easy
Each of us has to do a constant and continuous search for topics that we can benefit from in the field of investment
To be a successful trader

I think investing in crypto coins does not require any additional skills just coin information know enough of it, but crypto trading is not easy it means my personal experience two months ago i started trading and i invest 100 invest in trading but i did something wrong  I do and the loss of my capital is I realized that trading is not easy, before the whole trading I read a lot of articles in watch videos in our forum.

On 7/16/2020 at 3:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

I believe you agree with this, learning is the key for any successful investor/ trader. You can learn in different ways, not in school or in college! But you can learn at your home by search on google, forums, blogs, online groups and youtube tutorials. When i was a beginner in trading, i lost unforgettable amount because i heard trading is profitable and i thought it will be simple for anyone to earn easily! But that is not true, you need to learn to be a successful trader/ investor. There are many things that we don't know and they can help to boost our skills and we will increase our profit when we learn and apply them in our trades/ investments. 

Just learn, never be tired to learn because it will help you a lot....

• Learn how to trade
  • Learn how  to invest
  • Learn how to avoid fear
  • Learn how to control emotions
  • Learn about trading discipline 

Keep learning,

Learn again & again....

There are still many things that we don't know.

Wishing you a good luck in learning!

Absolutely you are right dear. It's amazing platform yiu will earn as well learn too much. You can get all knowledge about crypto by posting different kind of material and valuable content. It will improve your content writing skill. You will really enjoy this platform