Important scam notice to you all - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Important scam notice to you all

On 7/16/2020 at 7:46 AM, Abiaan said:

Hello Cryptotalkers, A famous personnel like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Apple, Kanye West, Joe Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, Uber, Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, Cashapp, Uber, Justin Sun, Bitcoin, Coinbase, Gemini , soon twitter account is getting hacked and been scamming the people claiming to double their money , please be aware and dont fall in to that, i dont think there is anything to explain much about it, so im attaching some picture below : 

Source: Facebook & Twitter https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1283509287772397569

107711455_783507205520068_4648583623681791640_n.jpg

108397124_783507125520076_7505207362240150565_n.jpg

108824991_783507152186740_2248159565596924642_n.jpg

109304594_783507178853404_937757547402460357_n.jpg

109720657_3041474839299691_5204005405480643487_o.jpg

Thanks alot friend for sharing this information with the forum, if prominent people in society could be hack I guess we ain't really safe on social media, I guess we gat to remain careful and avoid jumping into such offers and avoid similar doubling offer.

The twitter scam was one of the biggest scam of 2020. A group of hackers hacked many famous persons twitter account and they said they will distribute a huge amount of bitcoin if we do invest bitcoin. This was a very big scam.

• +3 1

On 7/16/2020 at 8:09 AM, Adill khandakarya said:

thank you for your important suggestions .... actually not only us some people.... rather every people have to careful about this....

there are  many people who got flirted by  accepting many offers by dont judge... so before accepting any kind of offers they should be judge about it.../

Thank you for sharing this beautiful experience mate there are many members in the platform who ere easily confuse when they got such kind of things in there timeline please don't share your wallet information to any body scammer are very smart they can use any one profile to scammed you, we all need to be careful thanks mate again for sharing such a wonderful idea 

On 7/16/2020 at 7:46 AM, Abiaan said:

Hello Cryptotalkers, A famous personnel like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Apple, Kanye West, Joe Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, Uber, Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, Cashapp, Uber, Justin Sun, Bitcoin, Coinbase, Gemini , soon twitter account is getting hacked and been scamming the people claiming to double their money , please be aware and dont fall in to that, i dont think there is anything to explain much about it, so im attaching some picture below : 

Source: Facebook & Twitter https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1283509287772397569

You are welcome mate, infact you hava came up with a nice guidance. Most of the time I used to see sites of such nature but I used skip them most of the time. I'm glad as you guide me if not, I would have one day fall victim. Thanks very much for the enlightment, have a nice day

Thank you for this useful information and at least we will be very careful about this scammers trick and I hope other members will see this so to avoid there numerous offer that lead to loss of funds.

Thank you for the warning. But I think with the experience in Crypto talk, many of us will not fall into such scams. These sort of scams are quite common.

Thank you for your important suggestions.This will be helpful for those members here especially for the newest member because they will aware to know how to avoid being scammed.many people lose their capital because they trusted them . 

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information partner, it will be helpful for the members who are here especially for the newcomers because they will be aware of how to avoid being scammed. I hope you continue to share other information in this forum here.

Dear friend, one of the most important hacker methods and the most common one to defraud others is the spam method. When entering the user, the fraudster is allowed to access his data, so do not enter any untrusted mail. The other thing is to publish the private wallet key in untrusted places to save it.

• +5 1

This is good, and thanks for sharing. There are many fake alert that some famous people around the world are used to scam people. And we should all be careful on where to make investment. 

Thanks for the warning. Since they are frauds, we must not trust such deals and these notices and they can never be trusted because income can not be doubled by this sum and this short time is unbelievable.

I see that this happened in a common way, I think that Twitter should have much more security than it has because this affects the community that interacts and follows great artists and millionaires of the world on a daily basis where by having so much confidence in them they give everything believing that it is true.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many scammers on the internet. We should not believe them all and we should not click on any link because sometimes we are sent links which cost us a lot of money to click on.  They have enough money to lose, but we are people from a poor society that's why we can't prioritize or accept it.

Wow. I really think it is one of the most interesting ways fraudsters do. They try to give people such confidence that people can make big investments after they trust enough. Thanks for your warning.

I thank you for this advice and I hope that everyone will benefit from it, because any of us are liable to fall into the trap of fraud that these people set up.
These fraudsters try to impersonate famous people, to draw attention to them and to implicate people with them.

Yes, my friend, thank you for the wonderful post. Unfortunately, many people are dragged behind fraudsters who lose their money easily, so we must be careful not to fall victim to these fraudsters

17 hours ago, godislovefll said:

I see that this happened in a common way, I think that Twitter should have much more security than it has because this affects the community that interacts and follows great artists and millionaires of the world on a daily basis where by having so much confidence in them they give everything believing that it is true.

Truly Twitter need to improve their Security, many accounts was compromised then when the scam happened, and many people fell victim of the scam, so Twitter should increase their security to mitigate this scam

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/16/2020 at 9:46 AM, Abiaan said:

Indeed, many accounts have been hacked previously and work to spread big rumors and work to make people enter in order to defraud them. There must be careful follow-up and knowledge of things.

Thank you so much for sharing this important and valuable topic about the scamming. There are many scammers in the crypto world so we should be very careful from the scammers. This post is very useful and helpful to keep ourselves safe from the scammers. This post is really very important and helpful for all of the members of this forum. 

Hello friend, many people will accept this kind of scams by their greed. but I will not suggest it to do, We know that 1,000 dollar is really good amount here in Crypto world, And many people lost their all capital because of this hacker, this will be helpful for those members here especially for newest because they will aware how to avoid being scammed.

Earlier I though that only fools believe such offers, but later on I know that there are many people who are already working in crypto trade and they fall victim to such scams, and not because they are stupid or anything like this but because with crypto there are many offers that are serious, but one should be suspicious whenever something is too good to be true.

• +2 1

On 7/16/2020 at 12:09 PM, Adill khandakarya said:

thank you for your important suggestions .... actually not only us some people.... rather every people have to careful about this....

there are  many people who got flirted by  accepting many offers by dont judge... so before accepting any kind of offers they should be judge about it.../

On 7/16/2020 at 11:46 AM, Abiaan said:

Thanks my dear mate for share this helpful news about the scam alert. This will helps us both the followers and Account holders to be alert and aware this unkind act of the hackers. It is bad activity of the hack peope. They should utilize these tricks against the cruel people rather.😔 

Thanks for such good and informative news here,in views these are totally fraud and fake no can double your coins. They are convincing you and give you evidence that they are not fake and want to win your trust. The newcomers who don't know about it sometime unfortunately follow them and lost his all coins. Once my friend also lost about thousand dollar in risk that he will get double,but they stole all and didn't give him a single Satoshi. So be careful and avoid such type of site or peoples.

It is a shame what happens a lot by these social networks friend, since many people fall into this deception and suffer great theft of bitcoin and other cryptos, so whenever we enter this great world do not be afraid to ask about the use of cryptos and all forms of uses of this, because so we can prevent more people fall into these scams.

It is incredible how ingenious hackers are, it is something strange that even at this time many people still fall before so many ways to cheat, but of course it is not something easy to see because it is misleading to think that one of the great celebrities double your money.

• +2 1