Searching for knowledge - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

The grass is very contradictory. We are from different countries and we each have our expressions in our country. even if you wrote in a perfect English many nationalities would understand nothing or read incoherent phrases in their translator .

• +1 1

Because of people who want to get more coins from Yobit. I was interested in same question but after doing some research I find out that some people just like giving bad reputation.

• +1 1

Negative reputation means that some user didn't find the information you provided useful or didn't understand what you were trying to communicate at all, the best way to avoid this is to really provide some kind if different information and keep posting, if somebody didn't find the information useful then someone else will, don't worry about this and don't despair on posting or adding comments. Just go ahead and do the best you can, for me it seems harsh to just leave negative rating, if I don't like a post I won't comment and that's all.

• +2 1

The content we publish must always be taken into account is relevant to the theme of the forum, it must always be explicit, coherent, polite, respectful and above all never talk about politics, that has nothing to do here, that way you will be prevented in your posts

• +1 1

Maybe you got this from a disinterested person, who hasn't read the regulations, and doesn't know what bad reputation means.
But this should drive us to despair, if there is someone who did not benefit from your post, there may be others who have benefited from these posts.
In the end, we all have to abide by the laws and regulations in this forum if we want to not get a bad reputation, this is never easy.

• +1 1

If you are disciplined, I do not think that this will happen unless the topics are repeated without your intent, so I urge you to make sure of that

It seems your question has basically been answered, I'd just like to add that if you post referral spam or scammy topics or any spam for that matter, you will get a bad rep. Avoid this by only creating and commenting on quality posts with quality.

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Negative reputation is given to the users due to many reasons such as if the particular user is trying to spam the comments section or if the user is commanding content that is not useful. These two are the main reasons why uses may get negative reputation. It is necessary that users are more involved and useful in this forum.

Edited by Nicole018

I thank you, I think you have a problem with English. Almost everyone here can't write English correctly.So I urge you to use English on your PC on my behalf

• +1 1

On 7/14/2020 at 10:17 AM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

I think that if they give you a negative reaction, it is because the topic they have created or the posts that do not contribute anything to the forum and it is very important for a forum to be powerful to provide information that is useful for all people and thus contribute a strong community
a big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

This platform is really helpful and informative to beginners like me . We have a great chance of getting negative reputation because most of us are not fully aware of rules and regulations of the forum. Myself included, try to lower your grammar mistakes and write in simple words which are easy to understand and try to stay on the topic

In my opinion Knowledge is really wrong, when you don't have drives, you get the knowledge and when you think you can do it, you have to make sure you have some of the best efforts that can prove that you don't have the right idea when you can't move with your little t, there's a lo that people have lost because they've lost consciousness.  

• +1 1

That's right my friend we still have this problem which is the randomization of the interaction

I wish all members to put the interactions objectively and respectful, as there are many useful topics and important responses that deserve a positive interaction, yet we find negative interaction on them.

• +2 1

On 7/14/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ashsh said:

Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Yes, you have the right. Sometimes you post  positive content, but you get a negative reputation. There are two possibilities for this. Perhaps the person who gave you a negative reputation does not want you to develop or you are wrong in the section, so you must read the forum rules well. Among the reasons for the negative reputation are comments and posts that are not helpful or that do not respect the laws

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

There could be many issues that could lead to you getting negative reputation points. The most common causes could be:

1. Your English writing skills: Many members give negative reputation points if your English is not good and this could make the topic or post difficult to understand.
  2. Non-constructive topics / posts: You have probably created some topics or posts that were non-constructive and members who did not like them will down-rate you.
  3. Short posts or topics: You have probably created topics or posts that were only a single line long and members do not like this.
  4. Spammers: Some members just go and give negative reputation points to almost everyone.

Hope this helps😃

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

don't worry about a bad reputation and take it personally because it's all about luck. and depends on the culture of whoever reads it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Usually you would get a negative ratings when your content was not useful, but if you what have said was true that you had follow the guidelines and make a useful post then I think there's someone who don't have anything else to do other than ruining someones reputation or it could also be because of someone who knew you that resent you.

That is because the members have a negative reputation for unhelpful, bad, and useless posts and responses.  So you have to make good posts and correct information and you will get good reputation and positive evaluation.  If the posts you make are useful and correct, and you got a negative evaluation on them, you can report the post and say that you got an unfair and unfair evaluation, and the moderators will know who made this evaluation and take the necessary penalties against him.

There are many things you need to take in consideration, of course one of them are the rules of this forum, about the content of your post needs to be constructive and also talking about new things than others, because this also attract members to react you.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Invalid, bad and inappropriate entries should be given a negative reputation. So, you need to write useful and good things to gain a reputation and write posts in understandable language and easy language. There are some members who randomly give bad reputation about good and bad things. We need to report good posts and be tested by moderators and punish those who have negative reviews on a good subject 

I think you should also factor the posts legitimacy and uniqueness itself. These things might be easy to say that you managed to get it but sometimes it shows that they are not the way you thought it was. You should be straightforward to all of your posts so that the other users would be able to already analyze what you are talking about without misleading them to the information you wanted to throw. It would be easy if you have managed to already get the knowledge needed in that subject so that you would get the necessary things you needed to talk about. These things would measure the depth of knowledge you really know about crypto currency since the topics should always still relevant to crypto currency industry.

• +4 1

Thank you all for constructive answers in this topic. Indeed, it is never too late to learn. And this forum is a great opportunity to improve your grammar skills as well.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

the information you are seeking for is why you get negative recognition? perhaps it have to be why you ask not to get this, because this makes no feel. why you given this title to this submit. that is very uncommon.

On 7/14/2020 at 11:52 AM, Magnom said:

At first welcome to you here .

Secondly I think the problem is from your English , most of the members here don't know how to write English in the correct way ! 

I recommend you bro to use Grammarly it's available for PC and Mobile phone it could help you to write correctly

Hello  my friend, in addition to your English may be bad, be aware that there are some people who give negative ratings randomly just to prevent you from earning or to harm you .. This is really annoying

Hello my friend, there are many reasons that may make you get a negative evaluation, the most important of which is the presence of people who evaluate randomly in order to harm or frustrate others, and this is very annoying and the reason may be that your topic contains wrong information or it is written incorrectly in dictation