Searching for knowledge - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

The main reason behind this is that our communication skills are not good. We can,t use easy wording when we are writing any topic. The reader can,t under stand your topic and give negative reputation. So always be try to share useful and informativeness posts.

Welcome. As a new member you should learn more and them start a topic when you have complete information. Format your posts in such a way that most people can understand it and get information. In that way people will give you positive reputation. 

Everyone is in search of informative and useful knowledge about cryptocurrency from this forum. You get postive reputation by inspire people from your useful topic. Dont copy other topics and always share your personal knowledge. 

In this platforum you can get easily knowledge how to post on it and which is post count or not. After this you know about Bitcoin and all digital currencies which is highly rated in the world. Many people are not know how to trade on yobit

I think you need to put more effort in your work, there won't be any reason that the members will give you negative reputation. Make sure that your source is legitimate as well. Always be friendly to the members and be nice to them.

Yes i am agree with you knowledge is a power. I want to a knowledge. I am just joining this plat forum to improve my knowledge and experience. Every person join this forum to get a knowledge So, you should that to create a good post for others. Knowledge never ends.

My dear mate we get negative ratings when we goes opposite to rules and regulation of this forum. So post the content which is always relevant and it obeys all the rules. So avoid from doing it.

There are some members who randomly give bad reputation about good and bad things. We need to report good posts and be tested by moderators and punish those who have negative reviews on a good subject 

We work sincerely in this site.but there are some people who don't have knowledge but tries to give knowledge.For them we can't get the information what we want.

I think when you share forum posts with words offensive to religion and politics, taken from the words of others and copied, you will get a bad reputation and you will be banned, hello, and you get nagging points.

You are at the right place if you really want to search for knowledge about crypto currency because Crypto talk is the only platform that let you get knowledge about crypto currency exchange and also gives you money when you post to the forum.

Dear have a nice night 

Dear buddies if we are not done a question post which is not relevant of  subject and meaningless post created then your post reputation going to low.so be careful for created post.

Welcome, my friend, if your topic is really good and useful, but you still get negative reviews, then I think that it is due to the presence of spelling errors or the use of unintelligible and difficult-to-read sentences for the members. I advise you to choose easy and simple phrases to gain the support and admiration of the members

• +1 1

They are good questions my friend.  Most of those people get more caution because they don’t follow the rules.  In this forum you have to follow every rule as much as possible.Many people are benefiting from cryptocurrency, and this year people will manage Cryptotalk very well so that it can change their lives and enjoy the platform.

You should focus on composing the reactions in the right language without spelling errors.And you need to compose supportive reactions

Yes many people without read post it then who get negative reputation.  You search on Google about topic , read articles then you post . Then people attract your post . And you get good reputation.  Keep doing first . Thanks for sharing this information.  

I am a begginer in this crypto world. We can learn many things and earn money from this forum. We have to create creative content for post and react other's Post. If we copy others post, it brings bad reputation from it. So, we should be conscious.

I have read and adhered to the site's tips and guidelines
Can I mention the reasons given and the reasons for moving away from and avoiding negative reputations? Why do we get negative reputations ??? Then why do we get negative reputations.

This topic is a very good topic.  When we read a topic and do not understand, then we have to search that comment on Google.  It is not right to answer without understanding the comment. So you have to search on google

On 2/9/2021 at 9:07 AM, Anamika Roy said:

Yes we need knowledge.This new reputation system have some bad impacts  some new members do this type, so don't worry and continue your work with good content, write simple words with grammatical correction.Try to get knowledge  from everywhere. @Maaz sultan

There are many angles of viewing any future and this new reputation is useful for many creative content creators and also bad for spammers and cheaters .

In order to be successful people and have sufficient experience to achieve all our goals and projects, we must strive to obtain sufficient experience and knowledge in order to achieve what we aim to fulfill, which is achieving success and reaching the top.

• +3 1

Reputation is most important in this page and people like your post when your topic is good and its word is more important the other members and get knowledge in this so if your post is good then you get a good remarks and your reputation will be increased. 

• +2 1

Obtaining a negative reaction for me should not be of much concern, on the contrary, it would be a turning point to realize that we are failing and to look for a way to improve our publications. Of course, for me to give a negative reaction, the post must be very bad or make no sense at all, although I also respect what others think of the posts.

There are a lot of users here. So it is natural that not everyone thinks the same. Third person may not like something that you and I like. Keep your spirits high. I am sure you will get a better reputation.

@Ashsh

Hellow my friend  i hope you are well by the bless  of Almighty.In this topic you want to know what is the negative  react reason  in this platform.When members post or topic have low rating and useless topic that posts mainly got the negative react frome the members  of this platform.I That negative react will be so harmful  for each account  of this platform.This is not to be worried situation  for us because it will happen  for some  members who dont follow  the rules of this platform. I hope you understand.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.