Searching for knowledge - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Searching for knowledge is good .  Like that you want to  drive a car but you have no confident to set in driving seet. No doubt you can enjoy journey  at beak seet but the enjoyment  of control a car   you don't know... Knowledge is like same.. we want to talk more effectively but dont have  any idea to share don't   have word for arguing. Want to say everything but dont. Know how... Then knowledge  will help you  

I am new on this forum.i am making our posts useful and helpful to other member.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge.It is real and trustfully.This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time.

Its simple every one judge the post according to his/her own point of view and knowledge.Some times illiset contants also get negative reputation.Use less contants are also not admired.

• +1 1

This forum is one of the important source of getting information and knowledge about crypto currency. Many researchers can get useful information about crypto currency here and they will be able to publish interesting and fascinating thesis

If your posts are useful and fresh, then I think you have a problem with something else.
  Negative reputations also include using a translator without a proofreader to correct grammar, write posts that are too long and boring, or that you use incomprehensible words.
Try to improve your writing.

• +1 1

My friend, you should pay close attention to the topics you post and the responses you make, and also if you do everything according to the rules and still get a negative reputation. Then you have to report and the officials will look into it, unfortunately, there are some people who put a negative reputation for everyone without clear reasons and would like to be arrested. Report your situation and maybe you will help in arresting them.

Thank you for this important participation in the beginning. I am against giving anyone a negative reputation instead. We have advised that the error be corrected. The negative reputation may come from spelling mistakes, even though the topic may be good and important for everyone, so I advise everyone to use the spelling

• +4 1

My friend, since you have read the forum’s policy and rules and followed it, I think that the mistake will be with new ideas. Recently, a problem has arisen regarding the similarity of many questions and ideas that are posted by members, especially in the beginners section. This may sometimes lead to negative reputation points or warning points because the moderators here do their work for That we all promote this wonderful forum, good luck to all

Some experts may give you a negative reputation for warning about wrong information in your posts, so always try to make sure your information is up to date.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:30 PM, Arslanbhai123 said:

In my opinion getting negative reputations is because of irrelevent posts. Grammer mistakes.Some member takes your post as no useful for them and rate negative reputations.

Or some voilation of rule post less than 100 characters.

According to me these are  roots cause for negative reputation. 

You are saying good my dear friend if anyone not create useful posts on this platform so definitely they take negative reputation on his posts.... If they want too take good reputation on his posts so then they create useful posts and follow the all rules of this platform... 

One of the most common mistakes is written errors, as they lead to alienation of the reader and when treating this problem, one must address useful and attractive topics and comments.

Its depends on other members mind. If they like your post and give good reputation. Then you will get good reputation. But if you do good post, then people can automatically react on your post. 

Thank you for your topic, my friend, knowledge is very necessary and following the rules is also important. There are some people who participate, but you get a negative evaluation due to the lack of sufficient experience and lack of compliance with the rules and laws.

Actually there are many reasons maybe your conent wasn't good enough to attract the members to give it a positive reputation or maybe it wansn't useful and related to cryptocurrency .. or maybe they gave you a negative reputation because some members here don't love to support other members or don't like to see other members are better than them and this is not fair but it's possible.

It is very good to create posts like these because they clarify doubts regarding everything we have to do in the forum, for this is very important to keep in mind that what we learn here in Cryptotalk is for us to apply both here in the forum and in real life everything we have been doing, so it is important to keep us teachable all the time.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, first of all, I was searching the forum for a topic I wanted

The title of your topic caught my attention

Negative reputation

Either it is of interest, or we may have enemies here who are conferring a negative reputation

The person who is giving you a negative reputation over what I think has seen something about your topic is unimportant and does not give any benefit to anyone

But people who only give a negative reputation to harm we have to fight it well

But whatever happens, do not despair and be patient

And continue your work diligently

good luck to you

• +2 1

Negative ratings are something which nobody has control upon. Its fully dependent on the viewer. And if they dont like your content they will give a bad rating. So we all should try our best to write such content which doesn't include any misinformation or any words which may hurt someone 

Hello my friend
Your writing style may be unclear or sound
Or it may be some people who prefer attacking and mistreating people rather than supporting them

• +2 1

Hunger for knowledge is a great Hong to have. If someone is keen to gain knowledge he is keen to get succeeded in simple words knowledge is success.

• +3 1

Some members give reputation randomly and this is what makes us see some useful posts evaluated with a negative reputation, however if you want to get a positive reputation always try to create useful posts

• +1 1

Hello dear which type of knowledge you want to search .just learned the comments of other people get knowledge .and you will get alot of knowledge and I think it's best and easy way .

Always try to wright informative and easy things۔۔create easy and meaning full Post that Will be helpful for others۔and use easy words people can understand easily

It can be, but never give up.  So think positive and try to make more usefull  post. After some time people will get advantage from your post and give you positive reputation.  But some time people think that our post not at the level of forum then i think they will give negative responses.  But take time and make your own research which help you got reputation. 

Dear fellow, feeling sad for you. As you know not everyone has same point of view so they give negative reputation. I think its not a good ting. We should try to understand others concept and give them positive reputation. If anyone cannot give other positive than do not give him/her negative reputation. Some of the scammers try to decrease the reputation of senior members. Moderators should catch them and banned their accounts.