Searching for knowledge - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

You're still new in this discussion and this new standing framework have some terrible effects some new individuals do this sort don't as well, stress and proceed with your work with great substance, compose straightforward words with linguistic then you got positive response too..

Knowledge is the most valuable factor in this world,as a human we get 5 sensors in oru body ,so you invest time and concentration in yourself that will give a huge amount of knowledge with no effort. Mankind is different from other living things is due to our knowledge collecting behaviour.

When we just think about earning we did not concern with the content we just think how we can earn easily and quickly than we create any type of useless content and gained the negative reputation . 

Yes, if the topic is right then In this way an illiterate person can give the time reputations of reading a good post, which I do not know how to read, if your post is right and is going to be useful, then there is no point in giving a negative  reputations on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

@Ikram ali You are right, but sometimes there are people who give negative evalution without reading the content of the post because they do not understand the title well or are selfish.

• +1 1

The reason of negative reputation is your content. If you do not post useful content then you recieve negative reputation but my dear if you have even a single negative reputation, you can not get your payment.

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Why do we get a negative reputation ???
I have read and adhere to the site's tips and guidelines
The topics I have provided are useful and objective
So why do we get a negative reputation
Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

From the outset welcome you here.

Also, I think the issue is from your English, the majority of the individuals here don't have a clue how to compose English in the right manner!

I prescribe you brother to utilize Grammarly it's accessible for PC and Mobile telephone it could assist you with composing accurately

On 7/14/2020 at 1:17 PM, Ashsh said:

Can you mention the reasons for the negative reputation to get away from and avoid

Hey sir! If you are new and do not know any thing about the forum then you must do research.It will increase your knowledge and makes you known about the every points.We are now please search for a good knowledge that will benefit you and people around you that is the best knowledge.Knowledge is the power of our crypto, So keep learning new things as you face new topics.

On 7/14/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ashsh said:

You ask a very reasonable question mate, making comments that goes in contrary to topics, making comments with less than 100 characters and also commenting or creating topics that are not relevant to this forum are some of the reasons that course negative reputation so stay away from them please.

• +1 1

On 7/14/2020 at 11:17 AM, Ashsh said:

Of course, the negative reputation is through comments and bad or unwanted participation. For that we have to start the right path and work in order to get a positive reputation. Happy day

In order to have a good reputation you must make good publications that are interesting for the rest and for yourself I from my humble experience always recommend that you research and inform yourself well before writing to always obtain good reputations you also learn when reputations are bad for not relapse back to them I hope you get my opinion.

• +2 1

Hi my dear friends,

Try to create, easy to understand but constructive posts on this forum. If you are getting negative post randomly in a short time like -5 serially for more than 5 or 10 topics that you created, you might ask moderators to look into them otherwise do not get worried with some negative post rates. Maybe someone has found your posts or topic less helpful or not a constructive post. Good luck. Thanks so much guys and good friends. Be happy

Hello dear find the knowledge that is found in the link of this group because it has a lot of questions that we don't even have in mind that we get questions in it thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

will be of quality and there will be good content in it, good comment on the quality of the post, there will never be negative reputation nor any such warning will come. 

Hi. I have several posts with negative ratings. In both the first and second cases, I do not understand why I received a negative rating. It would be nice if, when posting a negative rating, the user would be OBLIGED to leave a comment describing why he disagrees.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

For do any work good and useful we should make a good research before finalize our work.knowledge is a great power and tool for success.so always try to find and search good and useful knowledge.

Hello my friend, we could get negative reputation for many reasons 

Sometimes what we post mayn't be acceptable to others or they may not understand the topic . Eventhough your topic is so useful it may not be acceptable to others and sometimes as we all know there are many people in this platform and everyone's knowledge j English mayn't be same so your language mayn't be understandable to everyone.

Don't give up if you receive a negative reputation because we all have different opinion. For this reason, some may actually give you negative rating. But if you receive negative rates all the time so you must change your way of making comments. Maybe you are violating rules and conditions.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Bad post or irrelevant post gain negative reputation often. We should avoid discussing out side world matter here in this forum and start posting something useful for other members.

We all have different points of view as human being. For this reason, People may give you negative rate because they don't agree with your comments, Or sometimes you get negative points because you may violate the rules and conditions.

Yes i am agree in cryptotalk we should learn knowledge from post which is full of information we should get knowledge from senior post that is full of information and ideas 

well i found some grammatically problems in your post .

I think that's way you get some negative rating on your 

post . But don't worry its not a big deal use some 

grammar app that helps you to write English in 

correct way. Don't give up so continue to make a good

or useful posts. 

Best of Luck 

Attempt to make, straightforward however helpful posts on this discussion. In the event that you are getting negative post arbitrarily in a brief timeframe like - 5 sequentially for more than 5 or 10 subjects that you made, you may request that arbitrators investigate them in any case don't get stressed for certain negative post rates. Possibly somebody has discovered your posts or theme less supportive or not a useful post. Best of luck.

I believe that we are all in search of new knowledge and we must always make good themes or annotations to receive good evaluations and reputations and we must not get or obtain bad evaluations because that in itself would harm a band to us when making money and when people go to see our themes.

• +1 1