Lesson for absolute beginners - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Lesson for absolute beginners

I hope you all are well. Whatever my brothers have come new to this platform, I will request them to always follow the rules of the platforms and comment on any topic on this platform because if you mistake in your comment or any of your accounts then your account will be banned.I will give the same lesson to all of you that you should always comment on this platform by following the English language and take care of the grammar and do not mistake. And don't copy paste what you specifically did on this platform.

Yes there are so many problems while you enter to a new platform. But in cryptotalk you don't have to worry about your doubts. There are so many topic to clear your doubt. You can post your doubts as a new topic but it should be meaningful. It can post 20 comments in a day. You should take some time and learn from cryptotalk.

You must have taken a lot of time to create this post. Thank you so much for sharing such a good post with us and for spending so much time creating your own post.This is a really great post with a lot a lot  of knowledge.

Thank you for helping the newbies. Actually I saw many old members they did now want to help newbies. In my point of view all members should help the newbie to make this forum more amazing. Actually this forum is for all to gain knowledge.

this is a very good topic for absolutely every newbie on this forum, thank you for this information.  success.

You are actually an old buddy of this gathering, your post is valuable for all individuals particularly fledglings to protect their record in CryptoTalk, and I believe that to be an effective individual in the field of crypto you should begin learning in light of the fact that the learn is the way to achievement as I would like to think

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

If you are new on this crypto forum .in first you read rules and know fully about crypto.and follow the rules and work hard good value comments post then beginners are satisfied on this forum.some. Whenever we hurry for money .unfortunately we done a mistake ..crypto talk is providing such a type of discussion group.so you should look for source in English language and not  only on the resources in the language of your country.

My friends your post is useful for all members especially beginners to keep their account safe in CryptoTalk, and I think that in order to be a successful person in the field of crypto you must start learning because the learn is the key to success. Cryptotalk who should follow the rules and regulations.when I join this platform I just follow the rules and doing work. And also learned from every post in the starting and improved my grammar by using this forum. awe have so much space to improve ourselves.

Hello dear friend
Greetings to you
I would like to thank you for this useful article
It is important and useful advice for all new and inexperienced members

Information or topic you can send a private message to the creator of the topic or someone who knows about the topic to explain more about the topic in private and you can understand it better if you have doubts or any errors or need help you can send a message to one of the moderators since they answer you quickly and clarify all your doubts and problems.

I really appreciate your hard work and Content you specifically made for the newbies like us and it should make more easier to understand all the basic facts about the forum and helps us to take our journey with hard work without making any mistakes and try to earn handsome to improve our financial status. 

I might want to consent to this theme that you made and for me as a fledgling here, that is the things that I did when I began to enter this discussion and doing that things is extremely useful for us. By doing that things you propose we can accomplish what we need in this gathering. I trust different novices here will see this post.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 AM, Abiaan said:

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

@Abiaan

We should consider ourselves lucky since now most websites provide free courses about crytpocurrencies and there are other platforms that provide analysis recommendations also for free. so we should be grateful and benefit from them. I instantly google any new term that I see here and am following a roadmap to cover all the basics about cryptocurrencies.

When I joined this forum I also visit other sections because they also contain many knowledge and I want to gain knowledge about crypto and for this other sections are really very good like that Trading section and the mobile app section and many of them are also very good.

Your post is a great one and very useful. This forum works with rules and for one to be able to make good progress here the rules must be obyed to keep the progress of the forum

On 7/12/2020 at 4:01 PM, Abiaan said:

Hey there cryptotalkers

I have seen alot of users asking a basic things about crypto here and there in the forums made me realize that there are many people who are absolute beginners and some people who is having very hard time to learn about crypto, along with i am giving the idea that how to survive in cryptotalk as well 

Lesson for beginner

when i was a beginner i spent my time to understand about the cryptocurrency in another forum and really wanted to get along with that forum because all i knew was i can earn from that site nothing more than that :classic_laugh:, so i started to observe what others are doing, i just start keep reading what others are writing in the threads but that was not so effective enough to learn about the crypto because post was made just randomly, so i thought im just wasting the time reading other threads because i barely saw any progression learning about the crypto, so i started to read article in the internet but at that time when i begin to learn about crypto there were not much articles that are helpful because you get lost at some point end up learning about out of your level , So what can be the best way to learn about crypto?

in my point of view the wise option is to take the course about crypto , in my time we had to pay 40$ for courses but luckily there are some free courses too, which i have given below 

http://cryptodetail.com

Here you can learn everything that you should know about the crypto start with the fundamentals and go through the courses and mostly asked question about Trading and Investment is also available in that site.

How to survive in the cryptotalk forum?

This is frequently asked question but i will try to make everything clear about cryptotalk below :

1. Rules : This is the most important thing in the cryptotalk, cryptotalk never bears the violation of the rules of cryptotalk, there are certain rules that must be followed by everyone are given below:

CLICK HERE ! RULES OF CRYPTOTALK

(This is just a basic rules i recommend to read every pinned post in every section before you hop in to any other topics )

2. Sections : This forums is divided with the section for different purpose. It is well explain in the topic below :

CLICK HERE ! TO GET DETAIL SECTION INFORMATION

3. Education : Its kinda funny to mention this point but surely you need a proper education to exist in this forum , at-least you should be able to understand English and grammar as well here, even if you are not good in grammar then at-least others must have to understand what you try to say , Just dont give hard time for other users to understand you :classic_laugh:

4. Knowledge : you must know that this forum is all about knowledge , you should atleast know about the basics of crypto ( i already mentioned above where you can learn ), if you find any topic that you dont know about , simply ignore that topic rather than writing non sense post 

You are actually an old buddy of this gathering, your post is valuable for all individuals particularly novices to protect their record in CryptoTalk, and I believe that to be a fruitful individual in the field of crypto you should begin learning on the grounds that the learn is the way to accomplishment as I would see it.

SP and if you want a new member on which platform, then you need some policy which will govern you in a good way, what you have to do and what are their rules, you can wait in a good way  If you want to work on which platform you want, then your policy will have to work according to the rules. 

It is for him that he will first of all how the police of this road, how to get this letter out, how he has to work so that there is no problem for him. And after this, they should work together with seniors and juniors so that if there is any problem or anything, then they can be helped.

• +2 1

My friend one thing I want to tell you that if you beginner on this forum first of all you should to get the knowledge about the this for him this will be helpful to work on this forum and the Patience is very necessary on this forum

Yes deer there were some challenges learning crypto in the past days but now its easy because we have forums like this Cryptotalk, Bitcointalk, Altcoinstalk and other where we can join them and learn many things for free. The most thing in this forum, is following all the rules and write useful topics so that you can be safe and help the forum to grow in a good value.

Thanks for giving us suggestion about cryptotalk.It is quite useful to beginner's like me.I also read others post and want to learn from their post. When i read anyone’s post,i really try to prevent myself from coping.I don’t wanna have my id in the banned section.I also want to take courses and want to learn about cryptocurrency in details.your suggested site will help me do this. 

Thank you so much dear for sharing this very very informative post. Seniors like you always help thier juniors . They way you teach us is very is very understandable. I will follow all the rules,will get knowledge about cryptocurrency and world and will learn too much 

To all novice members I want to give you some advice to provide you with the best experiences and experiences and exchange them between each other in order to learn from the experiences that we went through on our journey to gain more profits and wealth in this forum.

• +2 1

Those user that are join cryptotalk recently in this that is very useful post for those you should do all the rules and regulations and do needful for readers.