Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

The first thing you should do on this platform is to read the rules, and with this is something that you must necessarily know as the second most basic thing in cryptotalk, it pays you for yobit, and for it to be considered as a payment for your post, it must have a positive assessment, and after your first 100 comments and then you can make 20 comments daily and these are the ones that will be paid.

• +2 1

will be able to learn more on crypto currency. 

also you take note of the reasonable acount you can make use of .

you can start by investing a reasonable amount 

Well, as for money, it would definitely come to you as you continue your work here, but you should know that it better you focus in learning more, the knowledge would guide you to making money.

I would like to suggest that you first read all the pinned posts that define the forum rules in each segment. And also, the modern payment system. And you get a talk token for posting in this forum for now and this token will be available for trading next September. So you have to wait for that in order to trade.

Hello mate, welcome here to the most useful forum of cryptocurrency that will be useful for you to the both earning and learning. I hope you have gotten many answers of your questions through our respected seniors. I also want to suggest you please read all rules and regulations of the forum that is described in About Forum section including payment system.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You should to complete your first 100 posts then create your Yobit account then linked it with your crypto account. Start to do 20 posts per day if your posts consider as useful posts by moderators then you can get payment in your Yobit account after a week. 

• +4 1

My friend, welcome to this forum.
  First: I urge you to read the rules of this forum carefully before making a mistake that could quickly lead you to this ban.
  Second, you must comply with useful, new, unrefined content publications related to cryptocurrencies, and do not allow sharing of publications that are not related to all cryptocurrencies.
  After you finish 100 posts, it will start counting your posts which will get 10 talc for each useful post. You will continue to work in this forum till the first day of September and you will earn.  And I believe that as soon as the trade starts in Jobit, there will be a great value of talk tokens. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to make money here you have to be hard working by making 100 post free then you can start your daily 20 post and after a week you start earning money in the forum but you must follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum, thanks.

This platform is not all about making money. Here we can learn many things. And for encouraging us this forum is paying us. The payment in this platform is by means of talk token which is in yobit.  You can find rules and regulations in the pinned post of the section. But you must understand that there is much more than earning in this platform.

• +3 1

Hey newbies like me, come and follow my advise. First thing you have to do is to be determined, focus and learn more about what you want in this platform. After you have take care of all these, seek knowledge from seniors then use it to perform task you will do to earn without stressing yourself. Stay safe my people.

There are many ways we can use in the forum, we can use many ways to get money from the forum by making  20 daily post  and also by getting a reputation in every post we make, through that we get satoshi

Hello mate. You can really bring in some cash here for posting significant and quality substance. Interface your yobit record to your cryptotalk acount. Snap on your name at yobit (on the upper right). At that point there are drop down catches that will show up. Pick Cryptotalk new. At that point Their is a book box there, input your email in cryptotalk there. That is the way you associate your yobit to your cryptotalk. You will be paid after your 100th post. It will reflect there everytime you post here

copy to solemn ancient who ethnic necessary ancestors ancestral about ancestors  things. And for encouraging us this platform is paying us. The payment in this platform is by means of talk token which will register in yobit in September.  You can find rules and regulations ihave naval when owna skill wbx encourage back 

You need to working in the platform to firstly completed tour first 100 post after that you stay for at least another seven days to before you can earning the platform, moreover all your daily post shall reach 20 post in a day with good characters.

Welcome my friendto cryptotalk read the terms of participation in the forum and writing in a language other than English or Russian and write the post useful.

• +2 1

It is simple. Just reply to 100 questions and topics first. After that make a yobit account. Link cryptotalk to yobit.

You will earn for each post.

Happy earning !

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

First of all I welcome you on this great platform. This platform is legit in terms of earning. You can earn a lot from this website if you works consistently hard. If you post knowledgeable and good content this site will definitely pay you.

• +1 1

First read the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk before starting.Then complete your 100 free comment fore active your account.Then tray to do more then 20 post per day which will give your earning.But mind it that try to make meningful and informative post because this will help you earn more.

Welcome, my friend, to this forum that relies on credibility ..
First, you would do well to join this forum because you will definitely be successful.
There are rules and conditions that you should not violate, for example to participate in valuable and useful research and to contain ideas that enable us to develop and not be duplicated and copied from the words of others ..
To know more, you should log in to about forum and carefully read the instructions and adhere to them in order not to be banned.
I wish you success, my friend ..

The principal thing you would in the event that yo like to bring in cash online first thing learn, at that point acquire. Information is the best thing that is required in this field at that point in the event that you are totally new beginning with airdrops those ventures strolls you through and you will learn as you go. That is my. recommendation on the off chance that you needed to see how the crypto world functions.

As a beggniner, first of all we have to learn all the rules and regulations of this platform. We should start from beginners section to learn basic things about this platform. Then we should move to other sections.

Hello mate,First make sure that u have an account in yobit and is linked to cryptotalk.By this you will be able to easily convert your talk token  into money.also first we have to complete 100 post and after  that for every positively rated comment we will be paid 1000 satoshi. Maximum number of posts per day is 20

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Hello friends ,

You earn money easily only you should follow all rules of crypto and  create good topic posts useful if your post is usefull then You earn money one useful post give us one talk tokens .

Thank you 

In the beginning, you should look at the instructions and directions, and then move on to writing useful and valuable publications in the field of cryptocurrencies, and then you win coins