Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

You have to do this just Post hundred messages and get registration in crypto talk site by following all rules and regulations and rating the other messages and earn a lot of money. 

I think you are talking about cryptotalk. So here firstly we have to make id and then make one hundred posts first which would not give you any payment. After that hundred posts you have to do 20 posts per day which will give you your earning. Becareful of all the scami and hackers. And also avoid cut paste or copy paste method. 

Hi my dear. This platform is not all about money making. Here we learn many things. And than you have to create useful post. 

Non-duplicate posts, and avoid copying and pasting, because you will expose yourself to a ban directly from the forum.

My dear if you want to make money here you should need hard working in crypto hard working make you more experience man if you gain experience in this platforum  you should easly achive your goals and get huge amount of money specially in the biginner section 

First read and understand the rules and regulations. Then read the topics and post. And share your thoughts with us here. For the first 100 comments you won't get paid. After completing the 100 comment you start to earning. The earning will get through yobit.

• +1 1

Hey

You can earn in different ways by commenting and posting. Also by investment and trading.

You need to begin comments in 100 presents all together on bring in cash. Most extreme comments every day is 50. Our remarks should have quality and should be significant in any case our inferior quality remarks will be erased by the mediators. In the wake of remarking 100 remarks we begin bringing in cash for each 20 remarks for every day.

Edited by Project14

Welcome to this platform dear first of all you just need to read the rules of Cryptotalk carefully and then make first 100 useful posts about cryptocurrencies after these posts your account will be verified and you can earn money from cryptotalk

• +5 1

Hi my dear in CryptoTalk, first connection your record in the discussion with the Yobit stage at that point read the forum rules well then you should finish the initial 100 posts before you begin getting your installments from the discussion on the Yobit.

Yes my estemeed friend you have asked good question that how make do money,what to do and where to start. First of all you will have created 100 posts than you will have 20 post daily bases.Than you will able for paid.thankyou

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

As a beginner in this discussion first you need to do will be do hundred valuable post. After hundreds valuable post you can acquivaluablere by posting or answering subject. Hundred valuable post is a rule.You need to do hundreds helpful post before you can acquire. You can post day by day 20 for installment. I figure you can comprehend.

•  

My friend u are welcome to the most beneficial platform, to earn from this forum u have to be well determine and dedicated. U will first make your first 100posts which is without earning and after the completion of the first free 100 posts whatever post or comments thereafter would be paid for, and ur payment is after every 7days.

dear friend no any idea how to make money because I am newbie so I am new start work in this forum and I think senior people will be help your topic and I am join the forum some time ago so not about this

My friend welcome to this forum. Frist i advice you to read the rules lf the forum. Wroking here in really easy. You need to start completing 100 post in this forum. Then you can make profits through posts and rating. After complete 100 posts, it will start counting your post that well get 10 talk for each useful post. 

then you also best must observe powerful discussion board laws to learn anything up to do
there are some matters that sometimes you really can scry that specify tips on how to bring and the way to pay
good luck

This is a good idea to take but i will say as a newbie you have to be patience and work harder then you make sure you finish your 100 post and also learn well from the seniors here in the platform before you plan to make a business 

Yes you can earn by producing some quality posts that help the community and are useful. Stay away from irrelevant post and be consistent. Instead of time wasting social media apps i prefer to use this community where you can learn and earn at the same time. Read instructions that will help you alot. Its very easy to use as well.

Hello dear i am member here. I joined few days ago. In my opinion first of all complete 100 post and create a Yobit account because Yobit is a secure site and then continue 20 to 30 post per day after 7 days your payment is start and be carefully dear follow the rules and regulations in this forum and recpet our seniors members..

By the way, I am also new to this forum and I have read from this forum. In order to make money from this forum, we have to complete the first 100 useful posts. After completing the first 100 posts, we will be paid for 20 posts daily.

Dear friend according to the rules and regulations of the forum you have to make 100 posts which are compulsory for every new member and then you have to make 20 posts on daily basis for 7 days. In this way you get your money from crypto. Best wishes for all 😊

Observing your comment I am sure that you are really a beginner . First and foremost go read all the rules and regulations of the forum . This are to be followed and you won't get much leniency if you scam. Then start doing your first 100 posts. After you've completed this you will be eligible for payment for each post you make.

You need to begin finishing your initial 100 posts in the discussion, at that point you can make benefits through posts and evaluations, yet try to be valuable and non-copy posts, and abstain from reordering, since you will open yourself to a restriction straightforwardly from the gathering.

If you want to earn money you are at right place. 

First you have to sign up and make account.

Than start with commenting...do your first 100 comments and then for every 20 comments earn money. It is very easy. As you gain some experience you can also create post than also help you to earn money and earn reputation.

Welcome this us great forum,it is opportunity that you find accidentally.  So first read the rules and regulations of this forum carefully. Spend most of your time to on this forum and read other post and learn about other. Avoid copy paste and plagiarism.  This is the only forum which provide earnings and learning on the same time. So don't make serious mistake which is totally against the forum then you can ban from this forum.

• +2 1

welcome here dear, I hope this is going to be the best forum for you. also earn money from here is really simple. all you have to do is to make 100 useful posts then you can only make 20 posts a day. Besides of all these the most important thing is that you must have to follow the rules and regulations that are very important