Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

My dear friend, profit from this forum is a sure and inevitable thing if you adhere to the rules and create good topics that are considered useful by supervisors and then you get a positive evaluation of your publications then you will earn money

• +1 1

Hello dear friend.Thank you for your useful participation.First you have to make sure that you understand the rules of the forum and abide by them, then focus on completing the 100 free posts and every post after the 100 will be paid by the forum.

First, you should read the forum instructions, complete your 100 posts, and after that every 20 comments or posts you can earn from them, but you have to link your account to the platform. 

Yes my dear we are here to guide u guys.. Firts of fall u need to read the rules and regulations first... Then you need to complete the 100 post on the forum. It can be done to choose any topic which u will think that u are able tu right the comment on it.After completing the 100 posts u will be given the task on daily bases which will be to do 30 posts a day... After every week u will be awarded by the bit coins. Thnks me latter. 

Welcome new buddy.I want to welcome your in this amazing platform. It is not a difficult work only you post and create new topic and earn massive income. Ist of all complete your 100 useful posts for approval of account. These hundred post will not give you any profit and it is not necessary to take reputation on there first hundred posts. After 100 you can 20 post in a day and your work will start after 100 posts. Then reputation will necessary for payment and money. 

• +4 1

Welcome in our community.  1st of all go to the "About forum" section the at least read the pinned posts and from where you can learn the rules and then you should start works on beginner section and start reading 1st keep reading and read the comments as you can and if then you can comment then comment on that post. Try this method until you have touched 100 posts. 

On 7/11/2020 at 9:32 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Read the rules and regulations first for you to know what to do and what to avoid here. 

Regarding the payment every members will receive talk tokens and we can convert those when September come. 

As there are many different types of earning website available and you can learn from there by sharing news and updates. Where every member can work and increase the payment.

Yes friends, this is very good, so this is a good topic, I would like to tell you that we have to complete the first task  post of this platform, after that we do have to complete 20 posts every day, for that we earn our money.  

On 7/23/2020 at 4:02 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

My friend will explain to you
This forum gives its own currency to every post you write, but in the beginning you have to write the first 100 posts without being paid.

Thanks for sharing information about the cryptocurrency to earn money online by posting and information sharing. Daily 20posts make you earn money online.

The best and most valuable currency in the world today is BTC, LTC, ETH and so on. I was able to earn a total of $ 300 BTC online. I earn crypto currency by investing through Telegram. I love working here. Millions of people are working here and making a living. General Chat Chat LoungCrypto currencies are touching people's minds so it can be said that they will improve further in the future

Welcome dear, you must first finish the 100 unpaid jobs and then do 20 useful content of not less than 100 characters, non-copied and affixed. You catch every post 200 satoshi, but follow the rules regularly in order to gain a good reputation here.

Hello my friend, there are several sections in the forum, and you, as a beginner, have to post in the beginners section and you will reap profits through your useful posts. You will get 10 talk for each post. In addition, if you get a positive evaluation, you will get 200 satoshi. Good luck.

@Nasteno4ka25

You should read the guidelines and rules of the forum, then start writing 100 free posts, then 20 posts per day, and when 7 days pass, you earn money.

• +2 1

i start my work recently on this forum and i think beginners section is my best start i learn here a lot of knowledge about crypto and this forum is a complete learning forum we can get knowledge and earning from this forum we can earn here by share most useful content get earning from forum. 

If you are new on this forum then i suggest you that you should take your start by making posts thats the best thing of the forum dear friend actually  it gives us good earning by making posts and never  go toward trading that is the best thing.

My friend, you must first write 100 free comments after completion, you start writing paid comments or posts, and for each comment you will get 200 satoshi, but you must commit to writing more than 100 characters in the comment or post, and the post should be a new and valuable idea, And the comment should be valuable and solve the problem of the owner of the post, that is, you do not write something that has nothing to do with the post.

Welcome, my friend, to this forum, to learn, win and benefit, and to avoid the ban, read the instructions and rules of the forum and link your account to the yobit platform

On 7/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

in this cryptotalk forum you must do first read and understand the following rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and post first 100 valid posts as entry for being new member here and post only more useful and meaningful topics and ideas about cryptocurrencies.

Welcome my friend to this forum

You have to be patient first

Secondly, you must know the conditions of work here so as not to fall into errors and prohibitions

Follow expert posts and comments to learn

I hope you earn money, dear

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. You must first create 100 free posts first and then you are paid every day for 20 posts every day, but on condition that your publications should come with positive reviews. You are paid 200 Satoshi, one post. But it must be useful and constructive. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

Hello dear friend, Firstly you should know the rules of this platform. After that the way to earn is that you have to post 100 posts free after that everyday 20 post you will make and earn from them.

Hello there first of all you have to to read this platform policy rules and regulation and then you will start working this platform slowly by slowly and eventually you will get the idea how to make money from this platform in my opinion you have to be very patient and more productive learning so in the future you will earn more money than you deserve

Dear at the beginning, your goal should be to gain knowledge about encrypted currencies because you will not make money if you do not gain knowledge, so you must work, read the rules, adhere to them, and benefit from the topics in the forum, and then start to create useful topics that give you the positive reputation that will make you money

• +2 1

Welcome my friend to the forum 
At first there are a number of rules that you should follow well and not break in order to ensure that your account is protected from blocking, you will find them in the section about the forum 
Secondly, you can start after reading the forum rules, Department of beginners ..
Third, the first 100 entries will initially be free .. And then do 20 entries during the day will be paid, of course, the maximum participation is 50, but after exceeding 20 they become unpaid .
Good luck ..

Welcome my dear friend in this forum there are many things you should learn such as you should read the rules well and then you should post 100 free comments and then post 20 comments on a daily basis will be according to you after a week and you have to respect the members

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.