Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

Hello my friend, First you need to learn about and adhere to the rules of this forumFirst, you have to put 100 comments to start earning, and then Write topics of interest and gain a good reputation, and you will learn how to work when you start with it 

Welcome, my friend. At first, you have to publish 100 comments or free posts after that. You start, but win me that you charge 1,000 Satoshi for every post you publish and pay you 20 posts every day

You must first finish 100 free posts and then start writing 20 paid posts per day, provided that the publications adhere to the rules as they must be useful and not less than the 100 characters and not copied from others' publications so that the moderators do not delete your posts.

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. Thank you for your participation. You can get money by creating useful and important topics and publications.

• +1 1

You must be proficient in English to earn money here.  Then you have to pick a specific topic and write something about it.  If your writing is correct, then you can earn income from here.

first of all I we'll come  you on this forum you should to complete your hundred post and then your account will be register on the wallet so you should to keep patience Patience is very importance on this forum after a week you will be able to earn the money on this forum

• +3 1

Hello, my dear friend!  I am new here, to earn money from here you have to make 100 comments first and no copy can be made from anyone.  You have to write everything from your own knowledge. From then on we will comment 20 times and we will get the payment. thanks you!

My friend, we don't work here just to make money. I just work to gain many skills, experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency.

It's a big world

It's a very huge virtual school. Get all your information right here when you start working after your first 100 posts

Make your topics constructive always of positive benefit to all

Keep your posts no less than 100 characters long, and be sure to spread the benefit in order to achieve a good reputation

• +3 1

Hello dear. You can earn here by sharing your comments. We can work here as a part time job we can refer our family members and friends. By sharing our useful comments we can earn bitcoin from this platform.

@Ais jon well said.

Welcome to the forum  friend
 at first I advise you to read the rules here to avoid mistakes , then you should write 100 posts without getting paid , and after that you can write 20 posts per day  and will get 10T for each useful post.

Initially, you should go to a section about the forum and you will find a lot of proven publications explaining the method of work here, but you should know that if your goal is only to earn money, nothing will benefit, you must actively participate and help others with the posts.

• +1 1

My friend, welcome to this forum.

First: I advise you to read the rules of this forum well before you make mistakes that lead to your ban quickly.

Second: You must adhere to publishing useful, new, unrefined content about cryptocurrencies and everything related to them does not allow sharing of publications that are not related to cryptocurrencies.

After you complete 100 posts, it will start counting your posts that will get 10 TALK for each useful post.

Welcome, my friend, in order to make a profit, you must gain knowledge and interact with members by publishing and you must get positive interaction, but the first hundred comments will be free. Have a good day.

You can make some money here for posting relevant and quality content. Connect your yobit account to your cryptotalk account. Then start doing work here. 

Hello my friend
First, you must read the forum rules well
And an understanding of the forum's policy work mechanism
And to complete the 100 free participation
To get from them the information and knowledge that will strengthen your skills in this forum
And then the completion of 20 posts per day of useful and high-quality topics, which requires patience and effort, and also this work allows you to make money as well.

You can earn money by posting comments or topics in this forum.  And in order to make money in this forum, first you have to gain a good knowledge about this forum.  After that you have to create good quality content regularly. So you can earn a lot of mone from this Forum...  

Welcome new members, cryptotalk currency is the best currency in the world . First we complete hundred comments on useful posts . After completing hundred comments we just wrote 20 useful comments in a day . 

You must first write here in the for beginners section, you must write 100 topics. Useful, you must read the forum rules to know, and the topic must contain more than 100 characters, then you will get Bitcoin for every 20 useful topic per day.  For each topic you get 200 satoshi.

Welcome to this great forum dear colleague I can advise you as a beginner is to read the rules of the forum so as not to make mistakes and thus in this way create useful topics for the community

Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

A big greeting. 

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum, it is simple. You put 100 useful posts and after you put 20 useful posts every day, you will be paid for each post, 200 satoshi. Later, you can put a capital to invest with success.

You are in the right place, my friend. You must first read the laws of the site in order for the supervisors not to block you, just as you have to link your account to the yobit platform, and then you have to write 100 useful posts for free, then you will start earning coins by participating in the site and writing good publications, but this is not everything you will find on the site Also a lot of information that will help you later in the field of digital currencies

You are in the right place, my friend. You must first read the laws of the site in order for the supervisors not to block you, just as you have to link your account to the yobit platform, and then you have to write 100 useful posts for free, then you will start earning coins by participating in the site and writing good publications, but this is not everything you will find on the site Also a lot of information that will help you later in the field of digital currencies

hello friend I want to tell you that to earn money on tiktok is very easy I am also beginner and just start working we can invest on cricket ok but we can earn money without investing we can replying the and comments the useful contents  on cryptotalk in that we will able to learn a lot of money

• +4 1

First, you can register an account in the forum, add 100 comments to the posts in the forum, and you should not copy the comments, but rather you must comment your personal comment that indicates your opinion.

I think that you should first learn the basics and understand how cryptocurrencies work before thinking about making profits, if you are able to learn to trade properly you will be able to make big profits in the future.

• +2 1