Ethereum's DeFi tokens are rapidly outpacing Bitcoin - Page 9 - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Ethereum's DeFi tokens are rapidly outpacing Bitcoin

Chances are the price of ether will go up, more people will turn to projects regardless. But, I agree with your point, the price will go up.

3 hours ago, giangvan said:

Chances are the price of ether will go up, more people will turn to projects regardless. But, I agree with your point, the price will go up.

Which coin's price are you talking about ? Ether price ? This discussion thread is for DeFi tokens' unexpected raise in the cryptocurrency markets. I kindly ask you to spend some time to read the topic first. Thanks. 

It will be interesting to see if the DeFi sector will see another pump again after Bitcoin settles and moves a bit sideways. Decentralized finance is definitely a hot topic and even though there was this massive hype, I see a lot of potential to grow. Once more and more users come from the traditional finance.

I think Defi projects is just overhype, I believe it has no solid foundation to support it, most of it are just a bunch of useless and scam token, Most of the Defi projects team is anonymous thats why its not a good choice of investment and prone to exit scam that's why I believe Bitcoin and other altcoins are far more better that those Defi tokens.

Edited by Masterrex
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

12 hours ago, hadeed esmaeil said:

Governments would most probably try to regulate them as they did with the ICOs. As most of the DeFi projects work on a governance protocol. 

Once DeFi platform is created to leave in the blockchain, it will follow the decentralized channels so the government itself can do nothing to keep DeFi platforms down. 

3 hours ago, Andrey-ap said:

These DeFi tokens may have more development than Bitcoin however I don't figure their worth will surpass Bitcoin

Total market cap of all Bitcoin from its circulation has just made another record by replacing the payment giant mastercard so I also doubt whether total worth of all DeFi tokens surpass the total marketcap of BTC or not. 

i think defi season will be end soon and bitcoin gonna crush all of them again because bitcoin is the main reason why other coins available and most of the crypto coins have a bitcoin pair so you need to buy bitcoin for trade them

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

20 hours ago, Relium said:

i think defi season will be end soon and bitcoin gonna crush all of them again because bitcoin is the main reason why other coins available and most of the crypto coins have a bitcoin pair so you need to buy bitcoin for trade them

Bitcoin is no doubt, a powerful currency. It has ability to push back most of the altcoins no matter how good DeFi tokens are there in my personal opinions. Pickle finance, a DeFi protocol just hacked and these sort of events give the negative impressions to the investors to invest in DeFi tokens. 

• +1 1

Ethereum network is very resilient and powerful but the bitcoin hierarchy is not an easy task to dethrone, in my opinion I believe these Defi platforms are wonderful but investors still trust  bitcoin and that cannot change anytime soon

• +1 1

The instability of some ethereum defi platforms is one of the reasons it hasn't gotten to the level of outshining bitcoin, if these issues can be properly fixed then I believe the feature will be more of ethereum defi tokens.

5 hours ago, Frodler said:

Ethereum network is very resilient and powerful but the bitcoin hierarchy is not an easy task to dethrone, in my opinion I believe these Defi platforms are wonderful but investors still trust  bitcoin and that cannot change anytime soon

@Frodler You exposed the bitter truth. Well that outpacing trend from DeFi tokens was temporary as you also saw YFI token price broke the all time high price record of crypto but later everything reverted to the backward phase but crypto giant Bitcoin kept growing up in its own pace 😂

that thing will not last longer, defi project already decrasing, they will lose their value and marketcap soon and bitcoin will shine again just like 2018.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

3 hours ago, Michael21 said:

Truly conceivable that even ether cost will increment, a lot more individuals will look onto defi ventures. However, I might be somewhat off the mark, ethereum 2.0 would do nothing great than to lessening methods for making benefit in the general public. Yet, I consent to your point, the cost will increment.

I do not think so too early. It depends on how Ethereum DApp developers react with Ethereum 2.0 and how Etherem based DeFi tokens get exposure off cryptocommunity. Anyway, bullish trend is going on for Bitcoin, we can expect other positive outcomes soon. 

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

bitcoin is the most grounded cash on the lookout, it is possible that they will outperform it immediately yet you hazard a ton of it falling definitely, since I don't see it with a solid economy, my methodology in etherium is present moment, and afterward get back with bitcoin in the long haul since I think it is a more secure speculation.

52 minutes ago, Alexbhati12 said:

bitcoin is the most grounded cash on the lookout, it is possible that they will outperform it immediately yet you hazard a ton of it falling definitely, since I don't see it with a solid economy, my methodology in etherium is present moment, and afterward get back with bitcoin in the long haul since I think it is a more secure speculation.

I absolutely have no idea about your direction of talking in your comment. Would you mind to be specific what you really mean to say here? You say,etherium that is not true. It's Ethereum, spell correctly first. Thanks. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +5 2

There are risks involved as the price of the altcoins that people invest in could drop a lot but in reality we must take advantage of them
These DeFi tokens could have greater growth than Bitcoin, and this is probably a major reason that many investors and traders are finding a way towards DeFi.
But I don't think its value will exceed Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I wanted to share updated information with you...

The decentralized finance (DeFi) market suffered during October. Despite Bitcoin's strong uptrend, DeFi tokens have steadily dropped and showed no signs of recovery or recovery.
According to Joseph Young, who shared his article on LongHash, there are three catalysts that could facilitate the recovery of the decentralized financial market after this month's correction: the low risk / reward ratio of short positions in DeFi, the rise of locked-in total values in DeFi, and the extremely negative market sentiment in the DeFi space. .

According to Young, the top three DeFi tokens Chainlink (LINK), Wrapped Bitcoin (wBTC) and Maker (MKR) performed slightly better than the others in October. According to the prices on Binance, Chainlink, the best DeFi token in terms of market capitalization, rose 13% in October. Maker (MKR) dropped 8%, recording a much smaller pullback than other major tokens. Wrapped Bitcoin is a token that imitates the value of BTC in the Ethereum network; It followed the bitcoin price.

As a result; still, the price of major DeFi tokens other than the top 3 saw a capitulation-like correction.

• +2 1

I think DEFI has some good things. We should also learn more about it to increase investment opportunities. can make a profit by our judgment

The popularity of the Defi success will eventually get to attract fraudulent activity and affairs to happen, after some from all this drastic growth of this Defi coins. As possible the growth of this coins are similar on the cases of Bitcoin, as normally hikes and spikes will normally occurred,I heard of someone talking of them going to eventually be a bubble at some point. The fact is every Crypto coin is bubble, and that's what makes the difference between stocks, commodity and Cryptocurrencies

There is risk involved as price of the altcoins people invest can go down a lot, making profits from yield farming dissappear. Besides this, there have been many bugs and exploits that drained pools.

I believe that people get more cash flow through DFI and that is why they are investing more in it.  I additionally imagine that tonight could be the explanation for the high exchange charge on the Etherium network for momentary exchange.If they are hacked for large sums.  But you have to risk the funds for a long time.  And there is no way to earn bitcoin.  Will have to purchase other properties instead.

On 12/13/2020 at 10:30 AM, Upright said:

The popularity of the Defi success will eventually get to attract fraudulent activity and affairs to happen, after some from all this drastic growth of this Defi coins. As possible the growth of this coins are similar on the cases of Bitcoin, as normally hikes and spikes will normally occurred

Yes, some hypes and ponzi schemes did play the roles to increase DeFi craze but it is looking like DeFi sector is now experiencing the cooldown. Ethereum 2.0 phase 0 has been already launched and ETH is being locked into the Beacon chain and I am expecting to see the impacts of ETH 2.0 staking against DeFi sector. 

On 12/16/2020 at 11:46 AM, Pranto1 said:

I believe that people get more cash flow through DFI and that is why they are investing more in it.  I additionally imagine that tonight could be the explanation for the high exchange charge on the Etherium network for momentary exchange.If they are hacked for large sums. 

Because staking is more profitable than savings and you know investors are getting attracted to invest in DeFi tokens to expect the high return and YFI is just an example for it. Liquidity mining is another attractive way to get rewards in the governance tokens from some platform.