Reactions Timer Reset - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Reactions Timer Reset

i think the idea from only 50 reactions per day is to choice which the most post or topic have been liked ,
so we should become aware and give reaction to only topic which deserve .

• +3 1

Good idea and good suggestion I think can help I believe it has advantages and disadvantages, I'm sure cryptotalk service will see into it and see it can help us.

• +4 1

I did not understand what exactly you want .. Your 50 ratings that you can give .. are actually renewed at 12:00 midnight, and then you have 50 assessments to give in the next 24 hours..but if you put more than 5 ratings quickly, you will be banned from using the ratings for an hour or so Two hours or the whole day, so pay attention to this matter.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you on these issue of timer reset because going round the forum I so a very good post that demand to be given positive reaction but my was exusted till next 24hours. 

• +3 1

This is a nice suggestion, my friend, as we seek to put our reputation on useful topics, but we have ended the daily interactions or we can no longer provide interactions even though we do not end the daily interactions, so we wait several hours until we are allowed to make an evaluation again

8 hours ago, nusrat101 said:

, I have faced this problem more than once since where I cannot give a reputation for a post because I have exceeded the required limit of 50 reputation per day

Its not a big problem actually because when you trying to give reaction at a random moment to user post then for a moment your reaction activity dont work but its not mean you done your daily react..   @nusrat101 that is why when you face this limit excited problem then try to give reaction later.               

I have previously suggested this amendment as well, but I have not found any response from anyone ... Indeed, they must set a timer or a specific hour at which all the meters will be zeroed.

It is a good idea my friend, but I prefer to distribute the reactions throughout the day and not to distribute the reactions at the same time, and you have to be objective and stay away from the fraud assessments that may expose you to deletion

• +2 1

that is true and a good suggestion buddy, I wish the moderators can look into this because we find it very difficult to spare 24 hour waiting for another reaction to reset. I also get out of reaction and I have to wait for a couple of day in other for the reaction to get reset.

In my opinion the idea from the specific number of  reactions per day is to choice which the most post or topic have been liked ,so we should become aware and give reaction to only topic which deserve

I appreciate,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum,I need a learn about it and then after I comment in this topic,thank for sharing information.

• Useful or interesting 1

It was whatever we all were asking for but they never did that and now there is not use of it because no one is getting more money by reactions so now people have stopped giving reactions.

Yes, I completely agree with you, often I do not know how much reaction I have left, so I be careful about this, sometimes I find a good post and I cannot give it reputation points because I have finished or because I am worried about the number of responses that I have left, I hope to find a solution to this problem

• +2 1

Personally I think that the time of the reactions is fine as this one, I do not think that the moderators will change the system since it is we who have to know how to distribute the time in which we give the reactions and know how many we have done so as not to have problems with our accounts.

Its normally problem don't worry if you put post you try to put only 50 post per day and then try to make useful. If you don't get reactions above those post so you stop putting post and do this again after twenty four hours. 

We can put 50 reactions in 24 hours and could not exceeds to this limit perday. I think there is no need to set timer for that issue. You must prefer to give useful post this helps you in your earning.

Thats a good one indeed but however doing reacts wouldn't last longer than 2 hours mate and the resets can easily be deal with by knowning the timezones itself and it really doesn't mate if the time reset is around morning, afternoon or night.

A very exact thought, however I do now now not feel it will be utilized in the discussion board , As for me, I do no longer locate any bother in finishing giving 50 recognition an afternoon, as I work on dividing the attention at one-of-a-kind cases of the day. 

The reset timer for the reputation is some what tricky because it doesn't just reset everyday at a certain time, because it changes on when did you gave your last rating if you ever gave 50 rates per day. So if you did gave your last one at 1pm, then it'll reset the next day at 1:01pm.

Indeed reaction should reset at certain time and I don't believe it's that much hard to keep up in the code of discussion. As they are now utilizing the reset alternative for every response so if administrator tuned in to us which they will, it very well may be actualized. 

In the event that there is sure an ideal opportunity for entire reset we would know the specific time and rearranged so it's the acceptable highlights to be contemplated adding in next update

On 7/8/2020 at 2:57 PM, BTC Future said:

I have a recommendation, I don't know if everyone will agree, but I think it will be for the benefit of Cryptotalk members.

Currently each reaction we give has a 24-hour timer to expire.  We have 50 reactions in total which we are supposed to spend in 24 hours. 

If we have given most of our reactions we have to wait for a couple of hours and have a few of them reseted to use them again.

I want to suggest for all our reactions to reset at a certain time, like when the server changes the day, all remaining reactions are set back to 50.

For example this can happen during the change of the day at 00:00 Moscow time.

I don't know if it is hard to implement in the code though. I wrote this as it has been many times for me, that I'm out of reactions which I might have given 10-20 hours ago. I find a great post that deserves a positive reaction and don't have any. I usually bookmark and go back to like it, but I think that it would be better to just reset all of them at midnight and know that we have 50 to give for the whole day ahead.

Thank you for reading this.

I have seen that we can have max of almost 50 reactions in per 24 hours. But we cannot just spam. Thus I will say that we can have reactions off those people who deserves. And so that's kinda full awesome for those who can get better deservings. 

And also there are people that are giving us negative reputions just for randomness and these should be stopped properly.

I think this won't go very vital today since before they are paying for your reactions but today they are not. I think the problem today is that users barely give reactions since the forum won't pay them again unlike before. That even though you post something very good or useful you get any rate by others because they won't receive anything if ever they did react or rate someone's post. 

Sometimes this happens to me when I read in the forum and I like a certain post and support it. I cannot do that, and I often skip it and forget to come back to it again after the timer works and the specified time expires again.

• +3 1

The timer is a great idea, having a clock in the corner of the page on the site that gives the comment time or liking time and is counted 24 hours after it to know when to like again or comment, it may give a time 4 minutes and count back to being able to comment again.

Actually reaction timer reset after each 24 hours after making reaction. Each member can make 50 reaction daily, but the reward fro reaction is stopped only make reaction as part of the duty as a member in the forum.