How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to follow a friend & how to get followers in this forum

very nice explaination my friend,  well this is very helpful for bigginers who are looking for followers, to get a followers we have to be creating a good quality posts and constructive contents in the forum that will attract members of the forum. 

Such a great  topics you shared. The feature of following each other in this forum is not compulsory, it is optional .if you see any person mostly share informative topics . where you gain some knowledge, you can follow such person's account .so, that you get more informative topics and gained much knowledge about this forum. Thank you

• +1 1

Really thank you for this post, my friend. You must follow up on the prominent members who publish useful topics in order to benefit from their experiences. We must share the good topics in order to get followers

• +3 1

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I think for now, I only have to follow the senior members in the because I'm still a new that does not have much experience let alone talking of having followers, but I hope to have some in the future, thank you.

• +1 1

A useful explanatory article, we have to be responsible for every post and comment that we send, because it appears in front of everyone and is the separation between a good or bad reputation and also gaining or losing followers

If you want to follow someone whose posts you like, you have to go to their profile and click on the follow button.

But if you want to gain a large number of followers, it depends on the topics that you raise, you must publish useful topics that attract followers, to have a good reputation on the forum.

• +3 1

Following seniors is a good way of learning as this will be an easy access to their posts. Having more following will be helpful in creating a community where you can increase interaction with others. Good content is the basic thing that plays key role in this regard.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

You should focus on the types of members whose ideas you admire, and I think that this thing is important only in order to gain experience and knowledge, that is, we have to follow up on members who have experiences so that we can and we also have.  Members are following us

Acquiring a lot more supporters just isn't an illustration some associates are enthusiastic about the information an individual offers inside the content an individual helps make around the community forum. To acquire a lot more supporters, you should be a dynamic and also beneficial member of the particular community forum and offer assistance to all or any associates and offer beneficial and also important info for the associates who want it. A lot more supporters suggest a lot more performance and also excellent popularity items.

Welcome my friend, I believe that increasing the number of followers gives us an increase in motivation to work. We have to be patient and give enough effort to reach now.

• +3 1

I love it when colleagues like you take the initiative to create useful content for those who are entering the community, your step-by-step explanation is easy and simple. Let's continue supporting each other, we are an excellent team and let's take advantage of following those who dedicate time to publish quality content for our development.

Great content, my friend, to get followers, you must publish useful and clear content for everyone and bring a lot of posts, and you also have to follow expert members and participate in their posts.

• +1 1

The only way to get followers and a good reputation at the same time is to be a distinguished member with our posts and the information we provide, as well as our commitment to the rules of this forum.

I better recommend you to begin with your loved ones and stay associated with them it will be valuable for both the gatherings. What's more, follow different individuals with the goal that you get notices on their point and discussions.

This is done by simply logging in to your account and pressing the add button to find out what a member's latest activities, reactions and topics are, don't start following anyone on the forum without a clear purpose and goal. This is a great inspiration. Also when you follow someone with good content you stay informed about new posts and it also helps to keep you up to date.

My friend, thank you for this content. Really, it is beneficial for every beginner who loves to follow someone
Follow-up is a beautiful thing to our work and gives confidence in the sense that when someone follows you, it means that he trusts your posts and your correct work, and you can get followers when you publish useful, unique and new posts in an easy way - to understand the idea and simple words, here the reader is attracted to read your posts, so he enters Into your profile and click the "Continue" button

My friend, this depends on your seriousness and your activity, of course, when we work hard and have the courage and have patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts then we spread the benefit to everyone as we learn to respect each other’s opinions and share knowledge and thus get knowledge and money in the same  Time and also we get more followers and positive reviews.

Getting new followers is a good thing, especially if they are trusted. As a beginner in this forum, I have not followed anyone yet, but I am looking for reliable people to follow them.To benefit from their good content and see their business

In my opinion

The best way to get followers is to create useful topics with good content. This way, other members of this forum, especially beginners, will follow us, and they will stay in touch to keep up to date with our latest topics.

• +3 1

By actively participating in this forum, you should write relevant topics for the forum and try to give information to everyone in order to attract people to follow you in order to benefit from you . 
I also need followers, friends.

My friend you can get followers by creating useful, distinctive and valuable posts for everyone and you can follow the members by accessing their profile and clicking on the follower that it is very wonderful. 

Well .. my friend .. Follow my friends very good .. In one stages and during your readings of themes, she shall be a matter of interests and useful and finding that the person repeats useful publications when it is better to follow it to take advantage of new topics .. The members of your followers are this depends on your work and the comments and usefulness offered by you .. You have to trust your own and toy patience and make the time overload this work .. I wish you success

Follow-up of reliable people who have a good reputation in this forum is required as we can benefit from their posts and experiences, and this gives us the incentive to write useful posts, increase our good reputation and get followers for us.

Personally, I like to follow other active members who have a good reputation in the forum in order to exchange useful information and ideas, and it is very easy. Just visit the profile of the person you want to follow, and you have to press the follow button.

Thank you sir for this important topic. As you say follow other members and get follower both are important. If we follow our experienced members, then we can learn from them and improve ourself. Also getting follower means someone trust me for my capabilities. It's a great encourage to improve ourself. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.