How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

You should also make things clear here, whenever you see something wrong here, or you have seen a topic which is not helpful or spreading false information, you have to give action on it, you may report it to the moderator. 

Yes, my friend, we can achieve participation in this forum in several ways, including commitment and participation in useful topics, observance of the forum rules and respect for them permanently.

I think Being a good contributor to crypto talk forum will start from being a good followers to the forum rules and regulations, after which you will practice the act of posting good and informative stuff in the forum.

I agree your good contributor in this forum every member think like you then this forum gain more popularity, if we prove we are responsible member in this forum then post 1are 2 topics once a week its really useful for new members and this forum also.We can create good post and earn good reputation in the platform. A good contributor will help others and try to report out useless post. 

Yes we work on it properly and get the followers and liked our post then we got a good contributor stages.If my answers question skills are better .the people and my followers are with me good expection.Then my earning encome will be increased.

Yes I be a good constributor to the forum.I think all the new members should that some questions about there and I think they become a good constributor to the forum.

That you publish valuable and useful information, and that your topics revolve around the topics of encryption and cryptocurrencies discussed in this forum. As a result, my dear, I hope that the publications are useful to all.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

In my personal opinion, you should follow the established rules and regulations and not violate them. When creating a post, think carefully about the content before publishing it so that it enjoys the admiration of the members and benefits everyone. Avoid mistakes to protect yourself.

You are welcome, my dear friend, in this forum. My dear friend, in order to be a contributor and effective, you must publish useful topics and respect the laws and abide by them. 

Hello my friend , only thinking this way will make us a good contributers , I believe we all wants do our best in this forum and make it a better forum full with crypto knowledge can benefit any one comes here for learning about crypto currencies , so we can start from this thought and start to work make a good posts and share our experience and information with everyone else .

While good post share with us dear.You shuold be a good contributor on this platfrom that share the good ideas and information which is full of knowledge and information  .You should also share your experience with the members. And give suggestion to the newbie and also give them good reputation to the members.

Thank you for the suggestion.this topic is very useful for us  specially new members and students.you are right your points are very meaningful full.if we become a good contributer we should write 2 miotivating and encourageou topic.

Hello my friend Yes, you are right. At least a week’s post should be made that provides benefit to beginners and veterans as well. We both need experience day after day.

For anyone to be a good contributor we should definitely create more meaningful topics and should follow the rules and regulations properly without any hesitation. Try to read more and collect and create topics that are really helpful to everyone. I this way you can be a good contributor.

Well mate yes we can become a good and sincere member of this forum by following the rules strictly and creating useful and unique topics.It will bring positive reputation and your payment will increase.Good luck!!

@Anna bella

You can become a good contributed to the forum if keep on keep on making good valuable information to the members, and avoid useless and copy paste posts. And you should also try to participate in the other sections too. Posts in others sectors are comparatively low.

My dear friend we must be active in the forum. We must spend most of our time here and do research, publish important topics, create constructive responses, and add good interactions and reputations to those who deserve it . jazak Allah ♥️

Well, my friend, you are all welcome. You should publish relevant and important topics about cryptocurrencies and give some advice to new members and traders, be patient to get what we want. Good luck, friends.

You must think carefully about the topic of the research to be published..and read the forum rules at the beginning..also we must ask special questions that come to our minds.
On the condition that they be meaningful and serve the topic of cryptocurrencies..also that we must stay away from spreading false information among members because it will negatively affect us ... with these matters we have worked to spread information among all members
We are united by opinions that will get us to what we want

• Useful or interesting 1

The work in this forum is enjoyable with its valuable knowledge and information that we gain through it, and we must publish topics of valuable, useful and meaningful quality about the world of coding.

My friend If you want to contribute in this forum so we need to make such post which provide the maximum knowledge about this forum. Regularly work matter ,because with this we can understand and run with this forum mumber and get new knowledge. 

In my opinion if you make a good contributor in this cryptocurrency forum then you should write your posts and make topics with full of knowledge and information and also follow the rules and you have experience about this platform that's why your followers will be increased and you can make a good contributor.

Thank you my friend for this post and I agree with you. We have to search carefully to create new and useful topics for the forum in order to become good and important members of the forum. Thank you.

You should just do your own work regularly posting and if you see any negative or useless irrelevant comment than you should give negative or positive reputation according to thier post and also if you face any scam than you should share with other members than they will also be aware about that .

And the other stuff is done by moderatars .

If everyone do this thing than i thought that we will pay the worth of this forum.