How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

I think that it's really important to make good topics on this forum to make it better ! 

But at the same time let's keep this for experts members ! To make sure that all topics are useful ! 

I think newbies and new members can create a new topics

Dear friends, in fact you need to make a good contribution to this forum right on behalf of the person that the person should always create good and quality posts and also respond to comments and help other members who ask questions by creating topics.

Forum is an online discussion forum where youth or even the experienced professionals discuss their queries related to and get answers for their questions from other talented individuals. An online discussion can be started by asking questions, helping others with answers. The best part is that it is very simple and is free of cost.

After adherence to the rules of the forum, topics should be raised that help everyone, especially beginners, to understand everything related to cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, and to inform us about the experiences of experienced people to avoid mistakes

One of the best ways are the creation of themes but not easy. It needs an experience to select important and stimuli topics that help improve the forum and one of the most important things are to commit to the rules of the forum and focus on the quality of the best stuff

Thank you
Talk very important and very useful
I also want to suggest that the responsible members install posts with important and necessary rules that all members should know and know about.

You have a full week to prove the positiveness of your participation and therefore the participation must be meaningful and contain useful information, the large number of activity is not enough to be a successful person, but we need a good quality of activities

Hi everyone well if you want a good a valuable contribute to fourm you should have to make a quality post full of knowledge and experience lot of search and creative mindset can learn from every post and comments a meaningful 

• +4 1

My friend I want to tell you that you will easily become a contributor of this forum you should to post the good material on this forum and one thing more I want to tell you that you should not to given up best of luck my friend in your crypto journey

• +2 1

Yes friend, I will explain to you, how to be a good contributor by working in this forum.  I will explain to you how to be successful in this forum.  If you want to be successful by working in this forum, you have to work according to the rules. So we should work according to the rules. If you work according to the rules, the post will not be wrong and then we will be able to earn more. So you should work according to the rules.  Then we can be successful by earning money by working in this forum.

In order to be a good and effective contributor to this forum, you must first understand the laws of this forum and abide by them. You must also share your experiences with the leaders of this forum and benefit from their experiences, and you must help those who need help in understanding everything related to the topics and sections of the forum and many things The other

Thank you my friend. This participation is useful and wonderful. I am trying to become a successful member in the forum, but until this moment I have not found the instructions that support me to succeed as a big investor in the coming days.

Thank you my friend. This participation is useful and wonderful. I am trying to become a successful member in the forum, but until this moment I have not found the instructions that support me to succeed as a big investor in the coming days.

• +3 1

You need to read posts of the seniors to learn from them and then apply the knowledge based on their experience to gain more and more

Yup it is very necessary to make good topics to maintain the positive environment of this forum and yes we can do better for getting good topics and it will help us to be a good contributer to the organisation. 

The best way to contribute is daily activity which would be beneficial to users and members. Also creating topics that would allow users to interact on how to solve certain problems in crypto world and become more better at trading cryptocurrencies.

We must help each other, especially brand new, in this forum, and I think that the idea of posting one topic per week is really good and indicates a contribution to cryptotalk, in addition to that, it makes you do more research and learn in order to come up with a useful idea.

Thank you for your efforts in explaining the characteristics of working on coding conversations and dedicating your interest in communicating the correct and important ideas to the novice members, and this completes the experience and facilitates the work of the forum.

By publishing good content in the forum and creating good topics, you can play your role by publishing unique interesting informative new topics and you can further improve the quality of the forum and you can make a lot of money from this forum.

Welcome my friend I think we should follow the forum rules and try to come up with new ideas in addition to submitting a complaint on any false news that was published

You can be a good contributor to this forum through your activity in the forum and through your positive and useful posts and your responses to others' posts. You must have an understandable and useful idea, and you must help those who ask you for help
 Indeed, these requirements that I talked about are not difficult, but they do make you a contributor to this forum

• +2 1

Dear we should to contribute band participate we can contribute our knowledge and we can unique and useful topic if we make useful topic then people follow us and they will get good repotation and get good earning.

You can do this by constantly sharing the information that you have, which must be useful and correct, and by putting forward new topics to help beginners to have the necessary experience in this field.

5 minutes ago, Part time said:

This point is really important and everyone in this forum also wants to be a contributor but no o e need the necessary precuations on which if we follow then we will be a contributor in this.

Indeed this post is really important and gives us great information. l think everybody should try being a contributor to this forum. l think if we follow rules and try giving great information to other, then we can be a contributor to the forum. There is not any way which we should follow for being contributor.

How to be a good contributor to the crypto talk currency platform forum is by making topics and posts that are meaningful useful and educative that will attract the interest of other members of the forum and will make them acquire some knowledge and experience from the post