All of us have different views. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

All of us have different views.

You're really certain about this, negative ratings shouldn't be given/taken on personal grounds but in my opinion, we all are responsible to objectively rate the content posted here based on the quality of the content, namely usefulness or relevance for ourselves. I believe this is the only way to keep this nice community growing as a source of knowledge and constructive discussion for everyone interested in this crypto world. 

That's true, i strongly agree with you. All of us have a different perspective so the right think to do is respect all of the opinion of each other so that we could earn so much money by considering everyone.

Yes my friends we all have different views about the forum and earning  most of the people have idea about this forum is very good and i also beleive that  this forums is best for beginners. This forum give us the best earning Facility to earn and learn here 

• +2 1

We all are different. Different culture, different languages and some different countries. We all have our different views and how we understand things. 

It's great expecting others is the best thing to do good reputation is giving more to work if people find your post useful then he might give you good reputation

Indeed, I agree with you. When I get a good reputation on a post that I published, I feel happy and satisfied with my performance in this forum .. As for negative evaluations, in addition to that they may be right, but there are some people who try to put you down only for the sake of harm and not for good

Hey mate, you are right many men many view, my all post will not get love react because some people can give bad reaction because of their view, so we must not be upset if we get bad reputation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

nicely i like the characteristic of popularity. i've executed a hundred popularity these days. i just like the new method of score it is why i am gaining my popularity quicker. in advance it turned into very less due to the fact no frame trouble to present like. however now to finish 50 rankings all are giving score. desire its actual.

Hello, I completely agree, since many people say that the rate of such a coin is small, others say on the contrary it is large ,and it seems that everyone has different views.

Yes, I totally agree with you, everyone has their own opinion. We must respect their views and suggestions.in this forum reputation is a very motivating factor which tells us people agree to our ideas.we should accept the negative comments and reputation and be positive about it and create good useful posts. 

• +2 1

In life different people have different opinions which make us unique in our different ways of life, but just because some ones opinion about a particular subject is different from yours doesn't mean they are wrong, or if someone disagreed with idea doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing or don't like you. That's how we are created people reason in different ways.

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here my opinion is different because all of us has different views we all face many problems in our life it doesn't matter it's big or short

• +1 2

34 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

In life different people have different opinions which make us unique in our different ways of life, but just because some ones opinion about a particular subject is different from yours doesn't mean they are wrong, or if someone disagreed with idea doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing or don't like you. That's how we are created people reason in different ways.

That true mate @Mubiflow, we are created different and everyone has his or her view in thing they often the is right, so don't be angry because Mr B refuse to agree with you, resoect his own view also, everyone has opinion to his or her view

There are different views of the members, there are those who give you a bad reputation, perhaps because he saw that this topic does not live up to the level of aspirations. In return, you will find someone who gives you a good reputation because he thinks that you deserve it and that you have provided an addendum and useful information

In fact, yes, everyone has views that differ from one person to another because simply everyone has a temperament and way of thinking that differs from another human being, so we must accept other people with their views.

This is the human nature. You see things in my view that are wrong and in your opinion are correct. Therefore, my view of things should not be like you, but there are some things that we should not disagree about, as they are fixed and not part

Yes ,all of us different views in this platform because everyone think about the crypto currency to get easily . And get alot of money in this forum . Dear friend  I am newbie I think that i like learn and get the information about to get more profitable currency.

Well, I have not received views in my post and I do not know why so can you help me please thank you my dear friend

In fact, each of us on this platform has a different opinion.  Everyone easily thinks about cryptocurrencies.  And a lot of money is available in this forum.  Dear friend I am a newcomer.  And of course I think you will help me to get more profitable currency and learn and get information.

accepting others is the high-quality issue to do when someone criticizes us, as i assume it is a superb component for anyone to have a special opinion, and that leads us to learn greater thru some other opinion and opinion.

• +1 1

Yes, you are absolutely correct. We have our own point of views. As of now, I am just starting and I don't have any good reputation but I'll promise that i will post benefitial comments which could help also beginners like me. 

25 minutes ago, Rehan Rana said:

The topic You have chosen is very great. Every people in the world has a different view related to a thing. 

Even if people have different views, it has to be in some cases, there are many cases people should have same view, like on this forum, what we should post should be the same because if otherwise, it can be wrong. 

This addition to the evaluation is enormously of use and motivates members to afford the superlative and perfect their posts and topics, and it contributes to plateful supervisors to come across downbeat and unhelpful topics.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:19 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Receiving reputation is one of the best achievement here, for me it means someone appreciates what we posted or commented but we can't change the fact that although we received good reputation there's some people who will give us negative reputation and their reason why? 

Maybe he saw something in our post that he thinks shouldn't be here or he has a view that different from us that's why he gave that. 

Although this case happens we should not think that he/she hate us but instead let's respect his/her point of view. 

Don't feel bad or mad about that, we must accept people's opinion sometimes so we can learn and grow from it. 

That's all and have a day. 

We really have different views for each post and that is why other posts are having a balance reputation but if what you've said is pure fact and no opinion then it will surely be having a good reputation.

This addition to the evaluation is especially convenient and motivates members to offer the superlative and get better their posts and topics, and it contributes to selection supervisors to discover harmful and unhelpful topics.