English grammar checker. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

English grammar checker.

Thank you. Everyone should pay attention to the grammar rules. I will take a look at these sites and try to use one of them because I suffer from some weakness in the grammar

• +2 1

Since this platform is a worldwide site chances are high that not all people will be well versed in English language. So sites like these that can help the user's to improve upon their English language would be definitely helpful in creating quality content on this platform. With good effort and consistent practice everyone could create correct grammatical and error-free post.

• +2 1

Thanks, I have this windows automated checker 2hich underlines words that are spelled wrongly so it gives me advice on the related words, you should check it out too.

Thank you very much dear colleague for this issue for many of us to correct our poor English therefore surely many of us will be very useful and useful
Good luck and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

Yes, you are right. Thank you for raising this good topic, which will benefit a lot here in order to improve their writing in the right way in the field of cryptocurrencies, which has become everyone’s demand. I think it has become difficult to focus on the rules of slenderness because with time you will feel bored of writing here . I wish you success.

On 7/4/2020 at 6:46 AM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

Thanks for sharing, I don't really know if I used it, but I'll see it, maybe it will be very useful to me, I try to learn in a self-taught way, trying not to use the translator a lot, I write and then I check to see if it's okay and that's how I go learning by doing, which is the best way to learn something, practicing a lot and focusing on what you want. Grammar is very good so that what we write makes sense.

The information you have brought us is of great help to anyone working in another language, such as English. Because there is a great difficulty in maintaining a good dialogue with a different language. I think any tip to help is welcome! thanks for sharing and I hope people will benefit from it.

To work here you have to well basic in english. Without this you cant work  properly. For writing english perfectly you have to maintain your grammar. For this kind of work i think  is the best option.You can try it.

Hey friend, thankyou for this helpful content, grammar checks will be very useful for people who are not so confident about english. This will help us to rectify our grammar mistakes and makes our post more meaningful and eligible for this forum. These links are very useful for everyone who are not native english speakers and thankyou for sharing. 

• +2 1

This link is very useful my friend it could help many members in this forum who is not that much familiar with the english. This will enable other members to have a great improvement in there english and enable them to communicate to other members.

The link which you shared in this forum is very necessary for many members. It will increase the ability to talk and write english well.Everyone should maintain the grammertical rules

Bundles of thanks for sharing this post your post depend on your english skills if you have useful information which is new and your english skills are not better then your post will not get reputation and will not liked by anyone they don't understand what are you saying so this post is very helpful for everybody

Yes,, its very important topic to us... We are notice that,,, many member make  a grammatical mistake....  The grammatical mistake can be caused of banned.. i always try very hard to grammatical mistake...  I do not want lose my id do i survive..... I think  you should post to grammatical error....  

Thank you for this informative post my friend. It's really helpful. I think the better the language gets the better the content becomes. I hope everyone can become confident if they use the feature. The link given can help you with it.

• +1 1

You must have good english in order to work in this forum. If you have bad english then moderators do not understand your post and they will delete it which reduce your reputation. So doing useful posts is necessary.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the radical solution of this problem is in the hands of the site's administrators. because I think that by adding local languages, grammatical and expressive errors will be eliminated automatically.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:46 PM, Pitepite said:

Hello guys, I just want to make this forum clean by good and quality posts, for me, I considered post as useful and quality if you have constructed it with good grammar, having good grammar can also lead us to get good reactions on our topics.

I just want to share this link about 10 popular websites that may check our grammar https://getcodeless.com/best-grammar-checker/, if you are already contented on your English grammar, then you may not use any grammar websites but if you find so hard constructing a good grammar then you may visit the link.

PS: I am not referring to any of those 10 websites, I just want to help.

Dear friend! Thanks for sharing this site this will be very helpful for beginners and for those members that have problem of English grammar.

• +2 1

It would be better to actually learn only to this grammar checkers I would think. I guess it would still be better for the users to learn this type of thing in order for their own creativity and legitimacy in their posts to be consisting more of quality in their posts. I would say, this kind of platforms really helps us to lighten the weight of checking the grammatical errors we might commit but sometimes it would also the reason why other people getting dragged down by their sentences because of this. I would say that this kind of platforms are not sure enough to be helpful since there are times that it could make someone’s construction of sentence wrong just because the word doesn’t exist at all.

• +1 1

I think it would be hassle if we always visit that website just to check our grammar, so I would suggest to use the Grammarly because it has an chrome extension that would automatically check your grammar and spelling while typing your content, better to check that guys it would helps you a lot and it is very convenient. By the way I learned about it because my teacher suggest it to us, for us to prevent any grammatically incorrect sentences. 

Edited by Cryptic

Correct grammar is the basis of meaningful posts
As grammar errors may completely make the intended meaning un clear.
I agree with you in what you said, my friend.

Thank you very much for publishing these sites. We urgently need correct posts, whether in terms of spelling or grammar.

Most of the members are banned or warned due to English grammar weakness. I agree with you because you share links which is helpful for many members. 

I think we should use simple English which can easily be understandable for weak English holder. 

• +3 1

Yeah I know some of these websites that helps people to write with good grammar. Also I would like to suggest something more cool.

Whatever the browser you are using there are something called Extensions.

These Extensions include somethings for grammar checking and correcting and it will provide you with some advices if you want to make your written words be more formal or friendly. I really liked it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is really helpful and useful my friend. It makes many people in this site to speak and write English fluently and efficiently. It also helps to reduce our grammatical errors also. I think we really need this type of features in our devices too.

• +2 1

On 7/4/2020 at 4:59 PM, saraanna396 said:

This link is very useful for members who do not speak English fluently, to raise the quality of their posts and their ability to communicate information better, because incomprehensible posts are deleted, and therefore their owner may be warned.

Yes you are right my friend in this post .I think that some people can speak English language properly and send the post useful and meaningful .I think that we will create the post useful and helpful for other members .than we will be maintain good grammar the moderators can not delete our post at the cryptotalk forum .

Thanks for the information, I've been looking for a tool to help develop and improve our English for a long time, I'm going to visit the web and look for the best option. This will be of great help since I have problems with the correct use of English.

• +2 1