Reward Portal-Earn BTC by completing simple tasks and surveys! - Page 2 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Reward Portal-Earn BTC by completing simple tasks and surveys!

On 7/3/2020 at 4:58 PM, Whited35 said:

I hope this site will be very helpful for you to collect BTC and other cryptocurrencies.

Reward portal is a user friendly rewarding site where users can earn cryptocurrencies by completing simple tasks and surveys. I have got paid more than 3 times from this site so it is 100% real and paying site.They regularly add so many tasks on the platform daily and you can be active to complete all of them to earn more from this site.  
Satoshi Surveys are excellent on this platform. You can BTC daily by completing the simple surveys. Tasks are generally simple to complete like social media share/like, YouTube subscribe, graphics designing(Generally high paying), etc. Each successfully submitted and verified task will pay you cryptocurrencies i.e. CommerceBlock(CBT), FUN,GIG, and BTC. These all cryptocurrencies are tradeable on the decent exchange sites like Txbit, Mercatox, Binance, etc.

I had the opportunity to register and try this site before. Overall, I think it will be hard to earn the minimum payout here. I've been using this site for a long time and I haven't even come close to half the minimum payout yet. Surely, if you have referrals, it pays to invest your time in it. However, I am looking for something better.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, rocki said:

I had the opportunity to register and try this site before. Overall, I think it will be hard to earn the minimum payout here. I've been using this site for a long time and I haven't even come close to half the minimum payout yet. Surely, if you have referrals, it pays to invest your time in it. However, I am looking for something better.

@rocki You can earn more from the surveys that supplied to you otherwise it is hard to reach the minimum payout threshold from the normal tasks listed over there. I have been earning at least $50 a week off surveys and referral rewards. 

• +4 1

Is this site still paying? It's a big deal when you saw the promoter has a high rank in every forum you don't need to double think, because we know that forum reputation is the matter most. I just want to try this offer.

Thanks

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@rocki You can earn more from the surveys that supplied to you otherwise it is hard to reach the minimum payout threshold from the normal tasks listed over there. I have been earning at least $50 a week off surveys and referral rewards. 

Thanks for the good advice. I do have a couple of surveys there. Since you say that thanks to the surveys it is possible to get the minimum to withdraw, I will try to complete a few surveys.

Thank you for your effort in introducing this site.
But I disagree with you, my friend.
Sites like this don't give much, they consume your energy and time for little.
I have a very long list of these sites, and have gotten very little from them.
I wish they were honest.

2 hours ago, Jeoani said:

Thank you for your effort in introducing this site.
But I disagree with you, my friend.
Sites like this don't give much, they consume your energy and time for little.
I have a very long list of these sites, and have gotten very little from them.
I wish they were honest.

@Jeoani I have clearly mentioned in my topic, if you wish to earn more from this site, you need to participate in the survey jobs that is supplied to you. Unfortunately, Some companies prioritize certain geographic regions to conduct surveys that can be a reason, you're receiving the less survey task. You can still invite more friends through your referral link to earn more. 

• +3 1

Hello ,Thank you for the instructions ,you need to try ,Because everyone followed this topic ,I would definitely spend a lot of time on the site, because of your explanation

Edited by Danilgusarov223
  • Useful or interesting 1

I never seen this before i see positive opinions here so its worth to check the website need to invest first.

But thanks for letting ous know this page exist . I read the payments are good and not so crap like the faucets where you get 10 Satoshi for 5min work.

Thank you for this great website, I think I will make a nice profit on it
I hope he is honest.

17 hours ago, Essaouira20 said:

I never seen this before i see positive opinions here so its worth to check the website need to invest first.

But thanks for letting ous know this page exist . I read the payments are good and not so crap like the faucets where you get 10 Satoshi for 5min work.

@Essaouira20 Good luck and make sure to follow all the steps carefully while getting started on this site. You earn more from the survey jobs and referrals. I have already managed earn more from this site and thinking like to share on this forum too😊

• +4 1

The question is: what are the average earnings from the site? is it worth spending time on it?

@eliottalderosn  It depends upon the number of task you do there and set-up all your social accounts like Facebook, Twitter and all other available so that you get maximum number of task. If you get surveys you can manage more earnings and refer your friends so that you get referal rewards too.

Yes It's worth spending time in Reward Portal. I can assure you that.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

10 hours ago, Ridam said:

@eliottalderosn  It depends upon the number of task you do there and set-up all your social accounts like Facebook, Twitter and all other available so that you get maximum number of task. If you get surveys you can manage more earnings and refer your friends so that you get referal rewards too.

Yes It's worth spending time in Reward Portal. I can assure you that

@Ridam Nicely explained. Are you managing to do more survey jobs there? Holiday is about to start in UK and according to site admin, they have a plan to bring more competitions so stay tuned on the site. They are more likely to open tasks for CBT tokens too. 

• +5 1

14 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Nicely explained. Are you managing to do more survey jobs there? Holiday is about to start in UK and according to site admin, they have a plan to bring more competitions so stay tuned on the site. They are more likely to open tasks for CBT tokens too. 

@Whited35 Still I'm not getting any survey and I do check them frequently but it says Someone ate all survey 😂as always. And I have completed almost all the task available at the moment.

Could you explain further about CBT tokens? Are they going to Launch their own token or it's partnership with CBT?

• +5 1

6 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Ridam if it doesn't provide any tasks for my country then it would be useless for me 😕

I have been dealing with disappointments for so long because of these restrictions on my area. Hope that this site would be a good start to change things..

did you get any tasks for your region? 

It seems you didn't get me right. Please do sign-up you will see many task that are available for your country, complete them and you will be paid in satoshi. Don't be shy to trying platforms. Upto now if you have joined you would have completed many tasks so get started right now.

9 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Whited35 

Could you explain further about CBT tokens? Are they going to Launch their own token or it's partnership with CBT?

@Ridam It is pump and dump token from the Commerce Block project and currently being traded on Mercatox and Bitfinex exchange. Project periodically pump this tokens at the highest price so all you need to do is put an orders on the major exchange that I have just mentioned above. I have earned more than $200 profits in this way so far . 

• +4 1

In general, I had bad experiences in survey sites because in the vast majority they reduce the days for South America or limit the flow of surveys. Also this looks very good, I'll try it for a few weeks to see how it goes.

• +2 1

I think it is useful as he is here
  I hope the best for everyone, and the sharing of everything that is sincere and profitable, especially successful and effective ideas and experiences

16 hours ago, matias estigarribia said:

In general, I had bad experiences in survey sites because in the vast majority they reduce the days for South America or limit the flow of surveys. Also this looks very good, I'll try it for a few weeks to see how it goes.

@matias estigarribia Indeed it is the reality but vast numbers of companies target the higher tier countries to distribute survey tasks. It is not a fault of platforms like reward portal which depends on third party sites to supply survey tasks. 

• +2 1

On 10/10/2020 at 5:16 PM, Whited35 said:

@Ridam It is pump and dump token from the Commerce Block project and currently being traded on Mercatox and Bitfinex exchange. Project periodically pump this tokens at the highest price so all you need to do is put an orders on the major exchange that I have just mentioned above. I have earned more than $200 profits in this way so far . 

@Whited35 Wow the project concept seems really cool. I will look into the project for sure and invest into it after a good analysis. As you said they pumps the coin to highest price, the profit will be really good. 

• +3 1

On 7/6/2020 at 12:47 PM, Zaino34 said:

This site looks good. I have worked on many survey sites, but is this site available in all countries, or is it specific to specific regions only to be created from them? This is the real problem in such sites, although it is a good way to earn money.

Yes my friend all survey sites don't pay for all country only some specific one is allowed to earn from it, i have been on more than 85% of all this kind of website, but i never get paid, so as you say we hope only this one is not like the others and will give us some good profits.

On 10/5/2020 at 10:03 PM, rocki said:

That's what i'm afraid about it, i have doubts but thank's to you i will not use this website because all web site that ask you for a minimum withdraw will not stay for long time, i prefer direct payout like this great campaign between CryptoTalk and Yobit.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Whited35 Wow the project concept seems really cool. I will look into the project for sure and invest into it after a good analysis. As you said they pumps the coin to highest price, the profit will be really good. 

@Ridam Wait, I might let you know in PM. Before investing in it, you have to be careful for so many reasons. If reward portal offers you free CBT, just eye on it to grab now. Investment in such pump and dump token should be carefully handled. 

• +4 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Wait, I might let you know in PM. Before investing in it, you have to be careful for so many reasons. If reward portal offers you free CBT, just eye on it to grab now. Investment in such pump and dump token should be carefully handled. 

I see the concept is very good, I will try it, and how long has this site been running? and if it's really profitable I also want to invest in this site.

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, roden115 said:

I see the concept is very good, I will try it, and how long has this site been running? and if it's really profitable I also want to invest in this site.

For about 2 years. This is new but not bad to give a try as it is real and paying and based on UK. I have been earning extra cash from this site for a long time. Give a try and let me know if you face any difficulties there. 

3 minutes ago, Swapnil 01 said:

This site looks great. I have chipped away at many review destinations, yet is this site accessible in all nations, or is it explicit to explicit locales just to be made from them? This is the genuine problem in such destinations, in spite of the fact that it is a decent method to win cash.

Hi @Swapnil 01 As far as I know, no countries are blocked on RewardPortal however they might regulate to ban some countries in future. You can join now and start to earn free Sats on the site. Do not forget to check survey tasks. 

• +1 1

I saw that many members seem to have had a positive experience with this site, so I decided to give it a try but it has been impossible to join it so far because I have never gotten the confirmation email. I have done the registration process more than ten times but still not email from them, I even looked for it in the spam section just in case but nothing. I don't know if it is merely a temporary issue with the official website or anything at all. I would appreciate it if you know anything about it and share it with me. Thanks a lot for your comprehensive information in the post.

• +3 1