Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

Explain to her about the history of Bitcoin, its founder, the names of the cryptocurrencies and their number. Try to make your information simple and clear .. You also have to explain the importance of the cryptocurrency and how to invest it. This will be in later lessons ..

• +2 1

The importance of cryptocurrencies in the world economy, Who is Satoshi Nakamoto, What is an exchange, are some of the ideas that we can explain to others so that they learn from cryptocurrencies, this world is very diverse and large, a lot of information to learn h absorb, I hope everyone can explain to their loved ones about the benefits of crypto.

I wish you good luck, my friend, in providing a useful lesson for your neighbor about cryptocurrency. I hope that you explain to her about the CryptoToolk forum and how to earn with it, as well as explain to her the success achieved by cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin .

• +3 1

Yeah,I think crypto currency is future currency. Already many country accept  it. Hopefully it will replace fiat currency. So,as a duty,We should be teach crypto to others.

My dear friend, it is good idea. I think share your knowledge to other as well. It is very important to talk about crypto currency. I hope you understand. Best if luck my friend.

In my opinion first you have to explain to him about the cryptocurrency and then you have to explain about how to use it and whats the benefits of cryptocurrency, how he can be successful from cryptocurrency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is really wonderful and there are many topics to suggest, such as where do you save the cryptocurrency ?, What are the best sites for trading the cryptocurrency ?, The mechanisms of profit from the cryptocurrency and there are many and many, this field is very wide

I think that these topics that you identified in your lessons in order to teach cryptocurrencies to others are especially suitable for beginners who need to learn and know about crypto, but I hope that in the next stage you will add the concept of blockchain technology to crypto currencies members

you should first know your neighbor s knowledge about this topic ,then you can decide where and what to start teaching him ,but in general you should start by what is an e coin and cryptocurrency.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:44 PM, George10 said:

Teaching someone about cryptocurrency is not that easy because it requires patience with that person you are trying to educate as they will also fire some questions therefore, you need to be geared enough and those questions you mentioned in your topic are vital and should be included in your lesson plan.

Exactly you are absolutely right my mate. Its not so easy as we think. Patience is very important here to work and to earn here. 

This is good if your hand any body teach and earn crypto currency it's helpful to others.It's a very good thing to help others to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency. We should help others to gain knowledge by that we are also gaining and improving our knowledge. You can add them to this forum, as this is the best forum to gain more knowledge. 

• +5 1

I think teaching cryptocurrency to others is a good thing.  Because the market for cryptocurrency is increasing day by day.  The government has recognized it in various countries by legalizing it.  And it is possible to earn good money through cryptocurrency...

Crypto-currency is a digital currency. You can also invite your neighbors to join in this community and I'm sure in a short time they will learn more than these topics. Cryptotalk gave us opportunity to learn with earnings. So we should spread this forum to everyone. Thanks for the post mate. 

Yes, you are absolutely right. It is a good thing. We should also tell others about cryptocurrency and before joining I did not even know about it at all. But when I join this fourm  I got a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and I have shared it among my friends. And I will share it with my friends even further because cryptocurrency is a very good one 

This topic is very important, dear. We must encourage friends and relatives to work with this encryption and teach them about the rules and laws of working with this encryption because it is a very credible source.

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency based on blockchain technology. This is a very good point to start teaching cryptocurrency to someone because it will lay the foundation of cryptocurrency in people's heads, try to explain the risks of using cryptocurrency and what are the benefits to better understand the person.

Teaching cryptocurrency to other is a good job for needy and poor people. If you share a post that you motivate the group members you will be a great person. Try to motivate the new members and show something new for members i hope i will share some necessary points to beganner

Yes,you are absolutely right  guys. As a perfect  member of the site i think it is our duty to spreed out the reputation of crypto  talk  site .infact we the all members are responsible to the site for its well Being . So we should teaching crypto currency among our family members, friends ect. 

Well, my dear friend, when the talk is about the world of cryptocurrencies. You should explain the stages of emergence and development of this currency, its types, methods of investing and trading it, and you can collect your information through browsing and the Internet.

Teaching others is very good because we are learning here and our main purpose is to teach others about crypto so learn first and then teach to others it will be good for forum and as well as for us so aware more people's about crypto 

Yes, it is a wonderful thing to teach others the cryptocurrency so that they can keep up with this technology and this wonderful development through which you can earn money and gain knowledge about the world. I recommend that and we will inform others of that.

Hello good evening everyone what a nice topic, I have to teach someone this as my lovely uncle also did to me, to advice and engaged me to this nice platform, no time for me to waist, I have to teach someone like my two sistee.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine  You have good topic. Thank you for sharing this useful information. It is very important to talk about the cryptocurrency and how it's create from the beginning. This is real and trustful fourm. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet on this fourm  It payment is 100 here. I really like this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

I wish you all my friends. 

Thank you 💞

Topics are more than good to begin with, but the most important thing in my opinion is to teach him how to preserve this currency and use it correctly and to know the best means to protect it.

You can have learned about the cryptocurrency to the other members and train them. To help other members to guidelines them. And it is the good post for such people who are interested in the cryptocurrency. I think the main thing for discussion is that the rules and regulations of this forum and the terms and conditions of this forum.