Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

It's is good topic, teaching other about cryptocurrency, you are helping others and you are helping the crypto community as well. I think you have mentioned all the good topics, you may also included the basics about blockchain. 

Yes true .Many people those who have not informed about crypto currency we should teach them and we have to inform them about

the benefits of crypto currency.

Also explain to her the great features of Bitcoin and how it will be in the future with regard to currencies.
And she can get rich with her work here on the forum and teach her to trade.

dear the main step you should have to follow is the rules of this forum because if if you don not follow the rules then there is chance to get warning points and if you get more warning points then your account will banned also and cryptocurrency is the best chance for thoes who want to earn money

This is mainly what we must do when we have already familiarized ourselves here and taking teachings from where we are, it is important for us and for all the people that we are going to show them to have results and above all to know what we are talking about and showing, in this Digital era many people want to have very fast results and it is also up to us to teach them that it is a process that must be given calmly.

I think you have a very good lesson plan, but you can search on this platform for other topics to include in this plan, or you can also invite her to this platform to get more benefit.

On 7/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

I think I can't teach about it because I am also learning about this and I am finding the answers of all this question so now I am just learning but I am sure that I will also Teach about it to other but first I have to gain proper knowledge.

• +1 1

You will begin with clarifying what the concept digital currency becomes, the objective of its development. it is very important to know how crypto currency and how it's created from the beginning, and then know about how people can make money with it. It is a way to invite others to the crypto family. Teaching about it to other people is a sort of good activity. I think the combination is perfect for a beginner who wants to learn and have knowledge about Crypto currency but I suggest you also teach him/her the importance of bitcoin and most especially teach and guide him.

• +1 1

That's good attempt made to explore and expose many to crypto currency, indeed it's a welcome idea some need to be taught the literal meaning of crypto currencies system and how it work, having good understanding towards the system they might be curious to join crypto currency...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

We all need to understand how Bitcoin works.  If your neighbor has some idea about technology and software, he or she will ask the real question.

For example, do you have answers on what your decentralization is, who the software upgrades are, how the miners are paid, how the blockchain works, and so on?

I remember being asked about some of these features of Bitcoin when I was first and there were no clues to answer. This is our public team.

What you are going to do is very useful and I think you should research these questions a lot before explaining them
the difference between
Digital currencies are centralized and belong to the central bank, and cryptocurrencies need a cryptographic system that depends on algorithms from mathematics and is decentralized.

Welcome, her friends, a good plan that can actually benefit her and increase her knowledge, but I suggest that you invite her to this forum to get more benefit and learn from what you see and expand her knowledge, and thus create her own questions and write them down so that you can answer them with accuracy that seems to me to be the best way

• +4 1

In layman terms, the new kind of digital currency is called cryptocurrency. I believe in many countries; some form of cryptocurrency is used. PayPal is one such brand, which acts similar to cryptocurrency. So, now you know that cryptocurrency can actually be used in all digital forms and from any place on earth. They are completely decentralized, and there is no controlling body to regulate it. It means as anyone can use it, and your account will be accounted to you only.

It is very important that we teach the concept of cryptocurrencies to everyone so that they will become aware of how crypto currencies work and might be pushed to invest into it. Crypto gives us freedom over our income and so we should always learn about it and also how to become secured from crypto scams.

Edited by othmanmosaic2

Teaching someone about cryptocurrency is not so easy because it requires patience with the person you are trying to educate as they will also fire some questions, so you need to be motivated enough and the questions you have mentioned in your questions should be vital and included. Plan your lessons.

Welcome my dear friend I am new in this forum and I have no adequate information about this and so I use youTube, Google and friends with experience and I wish success for everyone

I am new at this plate forum . If it brings me a happiness for me than I will also tell about this to my friends and family. I asked them to join them . I thought them any thing related to this .

Teaching someone about cryptocurrency is not so easy because it requires patience with the person you are trying to educate as they will also fire some questions, so you need to be motivated enough and the questions you have mentioned in your questions should be vital and included. Plan your lessons.

You have vopened a good topic teaching others about crypto currency you have helping others and you are helping the crypto currency as well. You many also include the basics about block chain.

You have vopened a good topic teaching others about crypto currency you have helping others and you are helping the crypto currency as well. You many also include the basics about block chain.

Hello my friend
As a beginner in this forum, I received ideas from my friend about electronic currencies, and I had some inquiries about them, and heard about them, especially since their existence is linked to the world of the Internet and there are many sites that we see and how they work and sell their products through cryptocurrencies
So when we talk about electronic currency in front of someone to share with him these ideas, and if he has knowledge of them, this will save a lot of time.
Especially since the world of electronic currencies has become very widespread on the Internet

• +3 1

Teaching cryptocurrencies to others is somehow difficult because some people see cryptocurrencies as a scam. So to teach cryptocurrencies to others you need to be patience. 

Dear friend, teaching cryptocurrencies and the fields of work in it for all of us is a very important matter, so I invite everyone to publish a cryptoTalk educational forum that teaches everything related to cryptocurrencies and earning at the same time Thank you very much

Obviously these subjects that you identwified in your book to encourage others digital money are particularly significant for them to know and find out about crypto as a rule. Since in the subsequent stage they will actually want to tell clients the idea of coinbase innovation in crypto

In that topics you neglected most important thing. That's benefits of cryptocurreny. Those who are unaware of this digital currency can't understand how beneficial it is and how it will be beneficial in future.  So try to explain achievements of cryptocurreny and its benefits in present era.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

A very good topic. We must teach friends about these matters, especially with regard to cryptocurrencies, because they flourish continuously .. You can add a topic about the founder of these currencies, their place of origin and their prices compared to other regular currencies, it will be a very useful topic.