Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

Lesson to other about cryptocurrency is a very good idea, because you need to let people know about the existence of cryptocurrency by making sure they know about the following under cryptocurrency

The meaning of cryptocurrency

The use of cryptocurrency

Types or division of cryptocurrency

The nature of exchange under cryptocurrency

• +2 1

It's a good thing to teach others about crypto currency and refer them to this forum so they can also get a chance to learn more and earn though it's not easy to convince someone when it comes to online things because many are scared thinking that everything found online is scam but it's better to try our best with lessons.

These are basic questions which come into mind of newbies of crypto world.  The other badic question which newbie  should know is how this blockchain work.  Why it can't be finished? How our money is secure in crypto currencies. 

• +3 1

As my perception about cryptocurrencies it's very usefull website where you can earn as well as learn. It's really looks awesome when you think advantage of others and tell them. So best of luck 

It will be a pleasure for me to teach anyone about the little I know in crypto currency but I think that what we actually do here on this forum

It is a good idea to teach crypto to others who are knew nothing about crypto talk currency platform let's them know what cryptotalk currency is all about and tell them the benefits and values in crypto currency and make them understand the basic concept of the forum in order to have interest to be able to join the platform and achieve the aim and objectives of the platform 

• Useful or interesting 1

Teaching others your experience in this forum is important despite is not easy so that they learn from your mistakes. As a beginner you have to be always focused, make quality posts, avoid sharing your information with people unknown to you and always abide by the rules and regulations guiding this forum, with this you will earn and you will be save from scammers. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is an good idea. It will be always good to teach about cryptocurrencies to others and share all our knowledge to others and welcome them to this forum. When ever you teach others about cryptocurrencies in step by step and also include all the basics of blockchain also.

I will be so happy to teach any of my friends or relative about cryptocurrency if they shows any interest in it.It will be a great plasure for me to learn and guide them Throughout this sector.I know teaching it can be heard for tge first-timers as I also came to know about it from a friend. So I will try my best.

Yes you are right you can teach the crypto currency to the others so I think it is the best way for the spreading knowledge bro the others I think. So don't worry and teach the bitcoins and more importantly thing is teach the trading of crypto.

• +2 1

Yes you can teach the others there is no any problem I think it is good from you suggest the people this forum do they actually byself they learn it about crypto an otherwise as a friend you can teach the people.

On 7/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

I think it is enough as a basic knowledge to teach someone who knows nothing about cryptocurrency. Because, teaching in a step by step process will leave long lasting impact. 

• +1 1

Glad to know your thinking. You are right that we can teach others about cryptocurrency. Just like if you have come here for some reason, everyone may have some compulsion. If someone is obsessed with learning, then someone wants to make money.  If you tell them about cryptocurrency, So it can fulfill their desire, either learning something new or earning money.

There are many lessons that beginners need, but the best first lesson will be about Bitcoin, its history, how to deal with it and its transactions, because Bitcoin is the basis of cryptocurrencies, the first and also the best from ten years to this time.  After completing the first lesson of your neighbor, you can invite her to Crypto Talk and you will learn a lot about cryptocurrencies once you read the useful posts

In the beginning, the explanation should be simple and uncomplicated for the sake of ease of understanding. Secondly, she must have an idea about technology, programs and the Internet, and if she does not have that, you must first give her a simple idea about the programs and the Internet, and I do not think that at the present time there is a person who has no idea about Using the Internet .. After that, you give her an idea about cryptocurrencies and their uses .. and then how to work on this platform .. Good luck

Most of people don’t know about this project. We can fastly say to our friends and convince to work here. Have to teach them about crypto, bit coin. And details about this project. How to doing task. Doing post and comments. We have to spread about this project. This i going to be helpful for people's.          

You start by splitting cryptocurrency into two, crypto and currency  then you begin by telling them how bitcoin was created, the founder of bitcoin, the status of bitcoin currently, what bitcoin may likely become in future.

Really it is a very good topic that you have selected Often new people who come in the crypto industry, they do not know about basic information but we can learn from this post and also share with others.First of all we should know how to start and after that we should start earning money.

Since cryptocurrency pays well, we should teach others how to tell them about this forum. It's a digital currency. If you want to do business or capital in the future, you can learn to learn from this forum and experience it. Working here will make you see the face of success. Many people know little about it. And many don't even know what this cryptolock is.

Yes friend you are right.  There are many experienced people in the forum who will help newcomers like us solve any problem.  So if we are in a problem then we have to solve the problem in consultation with experienced people.  Thanks for posting what you need.

• +5 1

We should also tell others about cryptocurrencies so that they can also earn .There is a great platform for the vearning withiut investment ,you can do a lot of good work on it and you can do many work on on it.

• +5 1

On 7/3/2020 at 11:23 AM, Pitepite said:

I will have a lesson for my neighbor about cryptocurrency for next week, I am thinking about what should be in my lesson plan, what should be the topics that I should teach to him. I already have my lesson plan here, can you help me if all these things should be included in my lesson plan.

1. What is cryptocurrency?

2. What is the use of cryptocurrency?

3. What are the differences of cryptocurrency to fist currency?

4. How bitcoin created?

Can you guys help me to add some other topics, I will appreciate it a lot.

if you want to learn cryptocurrencies to others then you must tell them that what is cryptocurrency. also tell them how and when we can invest in cryptocurrency and earn good profits from them also tell them difference between cryptocurrency and Fiat currency.

Yes we should teach to others about cryptocurrencies. We should teach how we invest these currencies to get profit. How we deal with the crypto forum.

you've got to make for since merciless and ensure which you take account all you're close to enlighten , you'll giving misinformation which closet tv star sometimes you really impending prohibited of your installation thus we need planned careful plus follow trail rhe is not any opposite direction as far as have the benefit of the aforementioned one position. learn whatever  and may tick off

• +2 1

You are going right.To tell any one to join work or invest first you have to tell the history and ups and down.So first tell the history of btc what is this how was it produced then its price ups and downs .Now what are the benefits of crypto talk and currency.