Wallet Privacy - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Wallet Privacy

On 11/18/2020 at 7:20 PM, Imranjaved77 said:

Online digital wallets give you privacy because they have best security system. They are online so can b accessed but their security is in key so no one can use your wallet. 

Your wallet access is something thats even the wallet owners can have access with it so thats means it is very safely and you the only who having it.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Working on online wallets is risky so we put our password strong in online wallet. We should don't share password to anyone .

We all need to be aware of the use of online wallets .

Online wallets have rather poor security in terms of hacking, and because of this I constantly think about buying a crypto flash drive, on which I would like to put a personal wallet with bitcoin.

There are many online wallets is carrying risk every time. The wallet privacy is very necessary. I suggest you don't tell about the private key of his wallet. You can use multiple wallets for different purpose. 

the wallets do not give you a lot of the security in most of the cases you can not make this happen that the wallet do not keep your information at safe place so be careful with them

Edited by RoyalHouse01

Wallet privacy is a must if you work and earn through online.We should use more secured wallet because it can save our money. If we can't save our money, then what's the meaning of working on online.So safe and secured wallet should be used each and every payment. 

17 hours ago, Roney ahmed234 said:

Trust wallet cannot be hacked because it saves the keys locally. ... Trust wallet is building deep linking in between dApps. and is trying to become more of the apple app store of Dapps. It is always nice to talk to someone who is involved in the same passions as yourself.

Normally trust wallet can not be hacked but we should still let people know that their trust wallet or any wallet they are using can be compromised, the fault can be from them through unsafe browsing and the likes that can  install on their wallet devices. We need to also  protecting our devices against malware. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Zahid khan said:

Privacy of a wallet is very necessary ...privacy has a great demand in crypto currencies...wallet is safe and secure if it has a great privacy system ...no one hack 

It is not about a wallet to only have a privacy system, noncustodial wallets offer this privacy but what about other platforms people are using, like exchanges that are custodial, you day collected can be used to track your transactions which will be linked to your noncustodial wallet. One single breach will lead to all breaches. 

I think so too.  I used a Google Authenticator for my binaries a year ago and lost my phone while traveling.Because it is a very important online wallet also has a very high risk and security threat.  Many people have been scammed by phishing sites.  I recommend you use a physical wallet .I love blockchain.  It is safe, reliable and secure.  It is also fast in trading. Also we can use Coinbase, Byte etc.

Keeping our identities and our private information is something so important especially nowadays because of the fast that technology is being developed so that, in my opinion Blockchain is the most secure method that we can use even when we are using wallets to keep in it our money.

As for me, I have tried so far the YoBit wallet and I see how much it is secure which I recommend for you my friend.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The thing about that kind of privacy like not having KYC depends on the exchange's services.

For instance since Blockchain now provides you with direct virtual currencies -> fiat and sending to online 3rd party services such as banks, pay pal etc it requires KYC.

Basically everything that requires your information for giving you fiat requires to be non private.

Just like Yobit or any other exchange that does not provide such fiat transfers.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Online wallets are really riskful for our payment if you maked online wallet then you need to make account on the basis of high rated and powerful services.The hard wallet is very good wallet in my suggestion

If you need to store your currencies,then you should use wallets.Wallets are very safe and secure.The privacy of wallets are good.But i suggest you to use cryptowallet.The security of this wallet is high.This wallet is trustworthy.

• +1 1

Online wallet is so risky  because it can be hacked or out money can be stolen it is so dangerous i don't like online wallet one of the best wallet is our Pocket because we can save our money from hack and steal.i agree with you 

13 hours ago, Wns said:

Wallet privacy is very necessary our wallet. If wallet privacy is not secure, anyone is easily hack. We should wallet privacy is very strong even anyone is not hacked our personal wallet.

Using a good noncustodial wallets like hardware wallets and online wallets like coinomi, atomic and trust are enough to have privacy. But some wallet do indicates privacy but they are not privacy wallets, just like custodial wallets do indicate they are privacy wallet but just correct. 

22 hours ago, Kutti said:

Its essential to protect your privacy while using a crypto wallet.the most private would be blockchain.com.you can use multiple wallets for different purposes.

Privacy wallet should not require for email, the email required makes the wallet to link to your email while your email is linked to your name and phone number and country and many others. Privacy wallets are although noncustodial but will not require for email. 

Wallet privacy. Is very important for a important. Every people have a fixed Wallet. A wallet have a some important papers and some money. So wallet privacy is very important. For us. So i suggested always try to be honest worker and safe your wallet

6 minutes ago, Rimsha Kanwal 636 said:

Wallet privacy is actually its security which it provides to our funds. Online wallets are not secure to their weak wallet privacy. Online wallets needs internet access. And due to this our all the data including private key of the wallet is stolen by the spammers. So wallet priavcy of any type of wallet shoudl be strong so that our funds remain safe.

It does not mean all online wallets are not secured and it just does matter the degree of security. For example, offline non-custodial wallets are safest than other wallets because you will be controlling your funds without letting third entities to control your funds. You will be also having the full control to your private key and transaction. Online wallets like Coinbase and Blockchain are still appeared to be secure and dependable but they control your funds if they think it is necessary. 

Private keys are your safety. If you share your private keys with fake wallets then your account will hack. In my opinion Blockchain wallet is trustworthy wallet and i suggest you to use block chain wallet. 

Every wallet company ensures that they are the safest but every thing online is at the risk of beimg hacked blockchian is the wallet that donot keep your private keys they give much security than that of other wallets safer and user friendly.

An interesting topic for beginners. On its basis (and not only), many will be able to choose a wallet just for their needs. Plus storage options for seed phrases and private keys are revealed.

• +1 1

Quite an interesting article, everything is very clear, everything is written, and it will be clear even to a beginner who has just started dealing with cryptocurrency

guys, I still can't decide on a crypto-wallet for iOS, tell me some suitable one, preferably in Russian. thanks in advance, with me a plus. ✌️ 

• +1 1

I don't remember exactly, but it seems like there is a myetherwallet for ios, everything is as convenient and suitable as possible and the commissions are quite small

For me personally, the best wallets I use, this is a blockchain wallet, bitcoin kore is the most reliable for storing bitcoins, for ether I use a mew wallet, it is reliable and convenient