Your best teacher is your last mistake - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Your best teacher is your last mistake

Yes, we must not of afraid of doing mistakes . Instead it's a lesson for us to not to repeat those again. Here in this forum also we get warning points so that we would be aware of not repeating those mistakes again . I agree to the statement that our best teacher is our last mistake. Mistakes are the first step towards success. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Learning from your mistakes is the best lesson that life can give you. If you are able to look positively in life, you will be able to use your failures to become one step closer to being successful. 

Yes ofcourse it is true that people can learn from his/her mistakes but it is not important that everyone learn from his/her mistakes while those learn who have ability to accept his/her mistakes 

in case you study life, truly, each mistake we make may be a lesson for us to correct. however when it comes to investments we should be cautious, every now and then we can lose cash just because there have been bad matters that happened inside the marketplace and we cannot suppose it turned into because we made errors

• +2 1

Really your best teacher is you yourself,as from the day that you understand what you doing is not correct we use to learned forom our mistaken than order use to learned from our success.

• +1 1

Thank you very well as you give this useful information it is true no one is master of mistake and with out mistake and learning to correct yourself we can not reach where we are today so we learn and continue learning

Its fact we all make mistakes and the ability to learn from this errors is best because it would improve our lives and impact positive changes.your best teacher is your latest mistake because its important to learn from every mistake.

Definitely true bro @Babubu609  you are right. Your best teacher is your last mistake. Your past mistakes are meant  to guide you not to define you. making mistake is far better than faking perfections. A mistake should be your teacher not your attacker. 

• +1 1

When we make mistakes we don't give up. We fought heard and learn from it. That's the only way for us to move forward. If you learn from your mistake you wouldn't repeat it twice. You will be calm when it approach and you will be able to tackle it easier.

On 7/8/2020 at 11:46 AM, Lexfi said:

Every mistake is a lesson so we need to learn from it. We need to remember always if we have mistakes or failures never loose hope and never give up because it is your lesson that teaches you to be better and become more wiser and to develop your self more to become successful.

Some people give up after some few tries. I think that they should get back up after so e few tries because there might be a chance that they will make good profits. Your last failure would prepare you for your next success 

Mistakes are actually the part of each person life in the world. Because everyone makes a mistake in his life. And also, learns from the mistakes. This is actually a way to self assessment and as much the person does self assessment as he gets the better result next time. This is as same as you went to some place using a path having a few hurdles and you also have a smooth way. Then next time you will choose the smooth path by putting the mistake behind the way.

These are true suggestions. We announce that we learn via revel in and benefit from the mistakes we make because in the coming instances we will avoid repeating the equal mistake and this may assist us to complete our paintings effectively.

Hello dear friend, you have to learn. You have to take a lot of information and experiences and learn a lot in order to become a trader and make a lot of profit through learning, taking educational measures and reaching your goal

Of course my mate, it is usually said that try try again till you success. That's mean that you must have to make efforts, till your day od success. Losing due to mistakes doesn't mean you have missed all the chances, but you have to learn from it and try to make efforts again and again.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You are so correct about this brother. I really appreciate your saying. At most you are my favourite senior. I was also struggling here in this forum when i joined. Everyday i was loosing half of my post. But i still continued. Learn from our mistake should be the motive of life. Thanks mate for this wonderful motivation.

Of course.I am also think my last mistake is my best teacher.We can learn from our mistakes.If you mad mistake you can find solution from this.You will not do same mistake again.

Experience is the best teacher in our lives, failure is also part of our experience and that is part of growing up, when you experience something then for sure you may learn something as well. That is why the more we try something the more knowledge we have in our life. 

When we make mistakes, we should never feel inferior or feel depressed about our falling, we should rather get up and face the oncoming challenges and learn from our own error and other's mistakes as well. People that are not ready to realise their shortcomings will never acquire something new, We should rather be more realistic and observing in learning from mistakes .  Mistakes at times can be unintentional,  we should rather be focus at acquiring more knowledge from other senior and hero members, they will see you through to ensure that you become better than before. 

yes you are right our last mistake always gives us a good lesson if we learn it and try to be avoid from the same mistake next. I am new here and by reading your topic and post I am very thankful to you for sharing these beautiful thoughts to me.

Hi friends if you look at life, really, every mistake we make can be a lesson for us to correct. But when it comes to investments we have to be cautious, sometimes we can lose money just because there were bad things that happened in the market and we cannot think it was because we made mistakes thanks 

mistakes are always lessons for the person but if they not repeated. yes of course a person can learns a number of lessons from his last mistake. In this forum is the beautiful post and good warning for scammers and cheaters.

Loss pain is our best teacher In investing and in trading, it teaches us that patience is the opening of success, so we often enter deals, the price drops, we sell, the price rises, and we buy back at a higher price In this way, we burn our money without following a clear business strategy Whereas, when we commit to entering and exiting at specific points and specifying a stop loss, the results are calculated.

• +1 1

I agree with you, friend, the best teachers are the mistakes we make because we learn from mistakes and without them we would be nothing because we would not be learning if we did not have a mistake to improve even more.

Any mistake in our life gives us a powerful lesson which belongs our success it shine us prove themselves a professional man in a professional life. When you make mistake then you try to configure it and solve it by different methods which requires time and money. Try again and again we achieve our gaol with patience.

• +5 1

Welcome. Yes, the mistakes that we commit make us stronger and more knowledgeable when we try to avoid them in the next times. We must not give up when we stumble, but rise and walk again towards the top.

• +3 1