Another crime that we should report. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

There is a lot of scammers and fake crypto projects out there since I been involved in crypto i have seen a lot of these, I think we should put a lot of effort into inform people to be aware and never invest if they are not completely sure about a project

I believe that if a person steals intellectual property, this is certainly bad, but on the other hand it suggests that your words are correct and the thief agrees with this, the thief will not steal anyhow

On 01.07.2020 at 13:17, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

Oh my God, crime. Do you know the meaning of the word "crime"? He is just coping your comments, not killing someone. So do not make a huge problem from nothing

Yes you are right we should be aware of these kind of scammers, scammer are everywhere in crypto world, we should report them when ever we see them

We should report  when we see those kind of people doing unnecessary activity.  Admin should punished them. We want our platfrom clean and we should try to make it as a cool environment. 

Fully agreed if you will find messages like these one don't just skip them. You should report to moderators because someone can fell into scammer's trap and lose their money. And this forum is to help people not to rob them.

Cheating honest people is the worst thing to do. This wonderful CryptoTalk forum has brought together smart traders, investors and others who are associated with cryptocurrency to exchange knowledge. There is no place for deceivers.

It is unfortunate that this has happened to you the dishonest practice of publications is like playing dirty does not make sense I support you completely in that people who commit this type of actions lack their own initiative

You are completely right, that reply didn't add anything else to the idea you had already posted. It's  shame that people are just copying and pasting the posts from other people, you take time to create good content hoping that it will be useful for somebody and for somebody to just copy it, to fill a requirement is not right, yes we should report this behavior I agree.

I think that all frauds should be reported scams there are many people who have been a victim of scams some only say they were scammed they should say I was scammed by such a person and by such a platform saying name so a shield is made in favor of all and all

I think that all frauds should be reported scams there are many people who have been a victim of scams some only say they were scammed they should say I was scammed by such a person and by such a platform saying name so a shield is made in favor of all and all

• +4 1

I don't understand such people. In the rules, everything is clearly spelled out about plagiarism. They probably think it's none of their business.

It is very true friend of cryptotalk this is a crime that should not exist and less among us we are all part of a community and it could be said of a family so we should not damage the efforts of others since they are our family we all come Since we love the world of cryptocurrencies and we have that in common and that is why we are the cryptotalk community and in this forum we must show that we come to strive to work. Thank you very much again for sharing this information with us. It is very good to know what is happening in our cryptotalk community.

On 7/1/2020 at 6:17 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

I have not yet seen someone with this type of behavior but I have seen, sometimes, that when they give their opinion on a specific or global topic they seem to take it from a page for example wikipedia since it tells more than everything a story instead of a focused opinion but it is only a doubt if they only copy and paste.

These people make the forum a bad place for the community because we see a lot of duplicate comments from members who do not make an effort to give new information in their comment.

There will always be people who want to enrich themselves at the expense of others. It is easier for them to copy everything instead of thinking and learning for themselves. Profiting at the expense of others is an absolute NO GO. Not only is it against the rules, but it creates a lot of distrust.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course , Fraud must be stopped. There are a lot of people who just copy a comment, make some changes, and post it. This is a very stupid thing to do. But I go on to say that there are some people who only take an idea, recreate it, and publish it. I think it might be going to some extent.

That one of the most soft kind of Scum I ever seen lol. But when the deal comes to real hackers, and how they scumming people for huge amount of money, that's truly the problem in our world, we should take care about our internet security, and may be then there will be less scumers.

Some just don't want to put in a little effort or time to write a helpful comment of their thoughts. The problem is that they offend others with this. These acts must be punished by those who perform them. The report must be validated before any action can be taken.

• +2 1

Yes I agree and its important to really realize and put up some of the best effort to clean this forum perfectly there is a lot of good that comes with the information we give here, and when we become to one sided , we lose focus and can even keep on trying to make the wrong impression in this market there is alot of people who are spamming to make money in this place

Great hunting buddy, we should report those people who do that kind of activity, this should not be in this forum. If you keep on doing plagiarism you will not improve in this forum, you will not learn also because you are only depending on other people.

It is really bad when any member steals the efforts of others by copying and pasting their comments. This is completely wrong and offends the forum. We must report these members immediately and also give them a negative reputation (-5)

This is very bad, we should create our own posts so that we can stay safe in the forum. Just read a topic and understand it so that you can have something o reply, if you don't have something to reply its better to find another topic.

I disagree, because it is possible that this member really did not understand what came within the matter and we must educate them and be on the side of each other and we must give them another opportunity as well and not just suffice to expel them and warn them.

There is a simple thaing that you can do is to report this person to the admins in the report spamming section and that person will surely get penalty from moderators.