Another crime that we should report. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

Plagiarism (copy-paste) is an offense as it is the clear violation of teh rules of this forum so if we see any copy pasted post we must report it to the moderator so that such act and posts should be discouraged. We must be obedient to the rules and any violation should be repeated immediately.

• +1 1

In fact, my friend, I am new here, I have read the forum policy, I think that immediate ban is the best punishment for anyone who copies and steals words from others, or does any kind of fraud, we are here to increase our experience and our information about the world of crypto and digital currencies ,,,

• +3 1

what I never understood was why plagiarize, especially pure plagiarism.  I always write my posts myself and I really don't understand why it is difficult to write my own if everything is easy.

• +1 1

Its easy to stop this crap. Give them a negative 5 rating & report them. The problem is that there are people here in the forum that think they should only give positive ratings. They give positive ratings for these types of posts, which are crap. If something is rubbish, it should be given a negative rating. Simple as that.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Of course my friend is a very important topic to me as a beginner

But I think we have to work as one hand in the forum. If we want to ban one member after the other, we will lose a lot in the forum. We have to act on the alert first, once, two, and three so that the owners of theft are deterred.

And if the warning did not deter them, then we have to report them until they are removed from the forum, we have to rise to the highest level at work and in the forum, work very hard and with great caution

All thanks to you my friend

• +5 1

Yes dear I agree with you when we see a useless or scammer post then we should to report like these scammer posts . And we should to follow the rules. And this forum don't like scammers. And our duty is that when we see a useless topic then we can report this. 

• +4 1

We must report to our moderators about palgrisim.it is very harmful for crypto talk if it flourish.we should report about it so that this forum clean from scammers.

Dear Mate, You are right as everyone knows that plagiarism is not allowed then why copy pasting other words. Create Your own content and make ourselves valuable. If someone copy pasting other words we should first mention them and tell them their mistake if he/she doesn't stop doing same shit again then report him/her. Everyone works hard to make content useful don't steal others efforts and work. 

yes you said absolutely right my dear friend at this time there are many crimes and we should to report that crimes on this forum because if we got that crime and scam we can lose our money and we cannot do anything that's why we should to report that crime

• +4 1

We should not create multiple accounts, it is also a crime, so for our success, I should only make my post useful, the more successful our post is, the more successful it will be and the better rating it will be the most successful .

Yes dear its a very bad and the violation of the rukes of tgis forum. We should complain the scammer of this type. Because the copy paste is bad habit on this forum. We should create our posts after read about topic thoroughly not to copy the posts of the other member.

Thanks dear @Dark_Sky your post will help us next time. Keep up good job by guiding the newbies. We should not copy other content and not give cheating reputation. 

hey do not to these types of crimes stop this kind of practice here in this form you cannot grew up  then you can do this types of crime we cannot allow you these types of practices please do not do this again

• +4 1

I do not know why we find scammers everywhere, we must remove scammers from the forum, so we have to cooperate and report them so that the mediators block them and clean the forum from them, we must also help the beginners in learning so that they do not copy and repeat because that will increase the number of posts  Not important.

• +1 1

These are a lot of inappropriate activities that happen in this forum if we report it for our own good. These are a lot of inappropriate activities that happen in this forum, if we report it for our own good.
These are a lot of inappropriate activities that happen in this forum. We report it for our own good.
These are a lot of inappropriate activities that happen in this forum, if we report it for our own good.

Thank you for alerting you .. I think it is bad to copy the comments .. because that will cause you to get warning points and you will not benefit from the reassurance.

• +2 2

Welcome my friend. Fraud is very bad, and the worst is if we fall into the trap they set for us
That is why we must be careful and pay attention
Likewise, copying and pasting is caused by a decrease in confidence in the person's ability to provide an answer that expresses his opinion

Now with the new payment system, this problem has become possible to tackle with the simplest means, which is to give the negative interaction and thus the copied topic will not receive any currencies and thus the scamper has wasted his time.

Crimes of forgery must be reported, especially comments that are completely reproduced from comments before them, as they do not contain ideas, opinions, or even suggestions, and on the other hand, comments that offend the owner of the basic comment because it is not effective.

Scame is the biggest problem in the crypto world .The people ideas are most important.when some one write its ideas by its experiece and hard work but another one copy this in a few seconds and stolen it's work.its not a fear.We shoul find them and block them.

Yes, we all should report any similar activity of plagiarism, because if we overlooked it, it will become a an acceptable crime which lead to members prefering to plagiarise instead of making new posts.

That true we should report those kinds of activity we should not tolerate those kinds of people because they are doing wrong things .they do not respect the owner of the content.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Many of us are new members to this forum so we should be very careful to know the details of a topic and comment and avoid or report various fraudulent posts.

Copying other members posts is highly prohibited in this forum and with that I think reporting anyone who violate the rule is the best way to keep the forum clean from low quality posters. Our primary assignment is to post beneficial informations about cryptowold so let us do it accordingly and in a right way.