ATM in Vietnam - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

ATM in Vietnam

4 hours ago, Hamden said:

Greetings for your interest my friend.
Yes my friend, you are right to say.
Advanced societies hate fraud, want transparency and credibility in transactions especially financial.
Crypto is now accused of financing criminal acts, and this is bad for Bitcoin. The world must understand that crypto is only a means and not responsible for the acts of hackers.

Maybe they do not know that there is a great hacker approached him so many people who say crypto is only a means and are not responsible for hackers' actions because this is a criminal act also if it is not immediately addressed by them because I am sure that advanced society hates fraud.

There are some bitcoin ATM too in my country, even the government don't regulate it yet. but unfortunately It's not in my city. I hope the crypto community in my city become larger, so maybe soon there Will be at least one bitcoin ATM here.

Edited by I-KUN

19 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Now we need a security system that makes it difficult for thieves so that in the future we are safer from any theft or other violations involving the crypto world, there will definitely be a legal process. Therefore we are certainly safe if the government makes a good security system.

besides security, legal protection is also important. so, for example there will still be violations, then legal protection will save the stolen assets and the hacker must be arrested.

1 hour ago, fuer44 said:

besides security, legal protection is also important. so, for example there will still be violations, then legal protection will save the stolen assets and the hacker must be arrested.

With the security and legal protection also important so that if there is a violation that is violated by a person then is subject to punishment, even a hacker deserves severe punishment because it upsets many people who want to find coins in it, therefore legal protection will save stolen assets and hackers must captured so that there is no such thing as a hacker anymore.

13 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

With the security and legal protection also important so that if there is a violation that is violated by a person then is subject to punishment, even a hacker deserves severe punishment because it upsets many people who want to find coins in it, therefore legal protection will save stolen assets and hackers must captured so that there is no such thing as a hacker anymore.

the law can be likened to a theft penalty for real assets. it will make it easier for the government to regulate the law later, because the form is the same as "theft".

17 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

the law can be likened to a theft penalty for real assets. it will make it easier for the government to regulate the law later, because the form is the same as "theft".

I agree with your opinion with the existence of a law that can be likened to a theft penalty for real assets, so that the government regulates the law later and the government can regulate everything to combat theft in the crypto world.

This is something that I really look forward to appearing in Indonesia. I don't know when this will happen. Because this really has a very good effect on the development of crypto and can show people that crypto really does exist and has been applied everywhere.

10 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

I agree with your opinion with the existence of a law that can be likened to a theft penalty for real assets, so that the government regulates the law later and the government can regulate everything to combat theft in the crypto world.

I think those are some important points if for example the government someday approves crypto and crypto is freely circulating in the community like fiat, and is also used as an atm like fiat in general.

Well, this is the latest innovation in the crypto world, which is to present ATMs to make it easier, this is an example for our country who wants to advance and address the existence of the crypto world.

1 hour ago, fuer44 said:

I think those are some important points if for example the government someday approves crypto and crypto is freely circulating in the community like fiat, and is also used as an atm like fiat in general.

Of course things like that are expected by many people including myself so that we are easier to use crypto like fiat which is always used in the world so if crypto is freely circulating in the community then we are easier to use like fiat in general.

It is a good thing to have. Hope that withdrawl fees or transaction fees is not too much. Otherwise it will be difficult for it to operate.

bitcoin ATM around Vietnam, the best way awesome!.. Hopefully this at my site very includes bitcoin ATM, we certainly have never nonetheless bitcoin ATM listed here for the reason that bitcoin will not be well-known with this site.

7 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Of course things like that are expected by many people including myself so that we are easier to use crypto like fiat which is always used in the world so if crypto is freely circulating in the community then we are easier to use like fiat in general.

but it looks like it's just wishful thinking or we wait for a long time if you want to see it succeed. because it is very difficult to balance the crypto market if you want to use payments, whereas if it is balanced, crypto will no longer be useful as an investment asset. it will be very difficult

30 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

but it looks like it's just wishful thinking or we wait for a long time if you want to see it succeed. because it is very difficult to balance the crypto market if you want to use payments, whereas if it is balanced, crypto will no longer be useful as an investment asset. it will be very difficult

Of course, those who find it very difficult when we cannot do it and the enthusiasm for crypto is to balance the market, so using the payment, I think it can be done, even they are convinced that crypto can be used as an investment asset.

Everything needs our participation as members, so we need our enthusiasm for crypto to be used as an investment asset.

8 minutes ago, Nurul Huda said:

Of course, those who find it very difficult when we cannot do it and the enthusiasm for crypto is to balance the market, so using the payment, I think it can be done, even they are convinced that crypto can be used as an investment asset.

Everything needs our participation as members, so we need our enthusiasm for crypto to be used as an investment asset.

as an investment, in the near future it may be increased but as a payment, we will see a slightly long process because balancing between the market and the store of goods to be sold will be a little difficult.

50 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

as an investment, in the near future it may be increased but as a payment, we will see a slightly long process because balancing between the market and the store of goods to be sold will be a little difficult.

A good statement and I am a little confused because balancing the market with the store of goods to be sold will be a little difficult, although investing in the near future makes it possible to increase payments but it is a bit difficult for the market and shop.

I hope we can use without having difficulty doing it.

Nice. I wish we have those of them here in my country since it provides conveniency that you dont have to go to the bank to get your bitcoin and then exchange it to your local currency. This is pretty much convenient since ATMs can be spreaded throughout a country. 

This kind of is probably the basic proofs regarding cryptocurrency advancement. Alternatively, it really is hassle-free. Merely questioning bitcoin ATM right away supply the funds on the existing fee or perhaps late

This is great news for Vietnamese crypto users that they have received ATM.This is a great opportunity for Vietnam Crypto users as they can now convert Bitcoin into cash in their own country

On 10/20/2019 at 12:19 AM, masterofgg80 said:

download.thumb.jpg.e32415a5c978bc99cb68ff350e447490.jpg

Wow, this is one of a kind. I have never seen anything like this. Are there any news article that supports that this is actually factual and that this is functioning? 

Wow that was a great  news for every Vietnam cryptocurrency users.Now they can easily cashout money through crypto.This is very good opportunity

On 19.10.2019 at 19:19, masterofgg80 said:

download.thumb.jpg.e32415a5c978bc99cb68ff350e447490.jpg

Great!))) Does it work still? Because in my country and in my city exactly some ATMs have been located in some districts in 2017, but after that some of them appeared to be in non-operational status. Would you be so kind to tell a little more about it? Are these ATMs for both selling and buying BTC? And did you try to use it personally? 

That is good news for Vietnam. So the adoption Bitcoin there will growing more fast than before.

In my country is banned about cryptocurrency. So for the Bitcoin ATM is not possible. Exchanges website is also blocked in my country. I hope my government can take action about the future their country. I still don't know why the government is really hard to banned cryptocurrency, not only Bitcoin but all coin and token.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

ATM is a great way to buy bitcoins. It is good that in Vietnam they protect investors from scammers. It’s time for other countries to learn from positive experiences.

That is very helpful to the people of Vietnam to have this atm on their country. This will help them to convert crypto to local currency easily. Hoping that on our country will implement this.