A plan to support the new currency - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

A plan to support the new currency

I believe that if the market is at its peak at that moment, then it is better to sell. Or do 50/50. You will not regret whether you did the right thing or not.

The investbox doesn't mean that we support the token price. To actually support we have to buy tokens if we think the price went very low and not sell our tokens. The investbox will keep giving us a lot and if someone wants to sell a few remember that you can miss a good price later.

• +1 1

On 29/6/2020 at 5:58, magd said:

Todos estamos obteniendo ganancias en este momento al obtener la nueva moneda (hablar), pero es mejor no almacenar esta moneda y esperar a que podamos sostener el precio de esta moneda y aumentar nuestras ganancias al invertir la nueva moneda en Plataforma Yobit
Ejemplo: Hace dos días puse 1230 monedas en el fondo de inversión y la cantidad de monedas hoy después de la inversión se convirtió en 1295, esto significa que gané sin esfuerzo y no hay riesgo de inversión
Si tiene preguntas sobre la inversión, soy listo para ayudar y deseo éxito a todos

Tell me a min amount of investment I am interested in the information you just provided but I do not have much information about the currency in which you invested and I do not know how long you achieved that if I will be grateful that you give me information

image.png.fdcdb3264334dda5b45490c30fb697e4.png

I think to support coin we must hold coin and not sell it for some months or years and waiting coin to make a big pump and sell 20% from amount and hold 80% after price high again sell 20% and do this again 😎🤓

I think we should support the page yobit I provided it and its platform is very very good that it offers a good exchange and a super simple platform for the sale and purchase of cryptocurrencies that even on the page itself gives you some coins with a series of procedures

We can all win if we leave the talk in the investment box and sell from time to time until the price is maintained and everyone is happy the best plan is to hold the token

You can support the new currency by investing it in investbox, so that you can then make a huge withdrawal to your personal account, without doing any work to make a profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

The new currency can be supported by raising the volume of investment allocated to it, as well as attracting the largest number of investors to contribute to its success, and it can also be promoted on sites and platforms.

I hope that the cryptotalk token will succeed. You are really correct, we need to do everything possible to make the price of cryptotalk token good. 

How is this supporting the talk token? You just used the investbox to make more talk tokens which you will probably dump at the very low. Support means doing a good job to help the currency, hold what you have and buy more. Are you planning to buy talk tokens, because this will be real support.

On 6/29/2020 at 5:58 PM, magd said:

We are all making a profit at the present time by obtaining the new currency (talk), but it is better not to store this currency and wait as we can support the price of this currency and increase our profits by investing the new currency on the Yobit platform
Example: I two days ago put 1230 currencies in the investment fund and the number of currencies today after the investment became 1295, this means that I won without effort and there is no risk of investment
If you have questions about investing, I am ready to help and I wish success to everyone

What price is the talk token in USD or Btc. I haven’t received any yet. To be honest I’m really not expecting to make any money from it at all.

Yes, very good. I am good at trading. I know if you invest a new currency that has been stored you can earn more I am interested and I will also work on the yobit platform. I see it as a good and distinctive platform for storing and investing currencies. Thank you for this advice. I wish success to everyone.

Indeed mate this the best nature of this speculation box plan, its gives great benefit without doing any think and each gathering part put their discussion token in venture box and backing this token, since talk token is our installment token and we are all attempt this symbolic costs goes high.

The arrangement is that clients can put resources into an entirely available way and that they can oversee here as they have been doing, without any problem

If you are thinking of getting a new cryptocurrency I highly recommend marketing is one of the most important parts today, it draws the attention of the entire community, be innovative

• +1 1

On 6/29/2020 at 10:58 AM, magd said:

We are all making a profit at the present time by obtaining the new currency (talk), but it is better not to store this currency and wait as we can support the price of this currency and increase our profits by investing the new currency on the Yobit platform
Example: I two days ago put 1230 currencies in the investment fund and the number of currencies today after the investment became 1295, this means that I won without effort and there is no risk of investment
If you have questions about investing, I am ready to help and I wish success to everyone

I have put all my talk coin earned from the forum at the investment box with 1% daily it's good to earnore coins without doing anything, and plan in the investment box is without action that's mean you don't have to do nothing like dice or trade, Thanks to mention that it's helping users to get more token until the listing date

• Useful or interesting 1

YupOfcourse the is quite alright since we have been given opportunity to invest the coin at which is increasing 1% faily so that is we can see we have we will have plenty of talk before the trading start that is very good opportunity also that we Should always reinvest with the new earnings

• +1 1

Yes its very amazing idea because now a days we earn talk as a new currency through this forum and trading of talk will be start in future. So yobit investbox is good for investing our talks token to earn 1% profit on every 24 hours. I already invest 7000 talk and get daily 70 talk. Thats very owesome and one more thing we do nothing, only invest or increase our talks without risk. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The new talk token that Yobit introduced to us I think it is really going to be a great coin. But that will actually depend on us because it will depend on whether we will sell it right off the bat or if we are going to hodl talk token. But knowing people here in the forum, I think most members here in the forum will sell it right off.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/29/2020 at 4:58 AM, magd said:

I have noticed with cryptocurrencies, that supply and demand, as well as the volume of transactions, are what lead to cryptocurrencies going up or down in value. In the same way, keeping doing Staking helps to strengthen a project. So with this Talk coin, its valuation will depend on the same factors, the popularity it may have, will make supply and demand position its value.

😎 ❤️ 👻

Your proposal is very good, you can try to maintain the price and thus seek that it rises and is more sevil for us

I agree with you
The investment fund is a very good idea that helps increase your profits without the slightest work, and as I said, this helps to raise and support the currency, and if the forum leaders persist in this movement, maybe next year we will see a huge increase in its price.

On 6/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, magd said:

I have already invested my TALK tokens in yobit investbox and i getting a good amount of TALK tokens from it everyday.It's really a great way to increase your profit.The best thing is we don't need to complete any task for this investment.So it's all absolutely free for us.Everyone should invest their TALK tokens too.

I totally believe in what you say, the best way to give value to a coin is not by selling it at once, but by investing and trusting in its growth, if everyone rushes to get out of the coin talk, I think its value will fall too fast