How to keep your account secured - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Keeping my account safe is extremely important, I apply 2 Safety Factor in all my accounts, a high level password, do not keep your passwords online, that should be a little more secure.

Thank you for sharing this information with us .... We have benefited from it. We need this information as beginners

I always create a hard password to a account. That's my security. I have another password to another website. Also I used to 2fa for security reasons. It's a very good security to any website.

Now a days hackers are around us and they are seeking those accounts whose passwords and private keys are easy to find out, thats why make your account strong and keep your keys safe in your google drive. Hence there will be no tention for you in future.

Good information, but I think that all advanced users on this forum and I know that such oversights cannot be made

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, the creation of the password should be related to something that we always remember and cannot forget, and that the password should be strong and varied between letters, symbols and numbers.  The best additional protection for the account is by activating two-step verification using the two-factor authentication code, so the account is more secure.

Thank you dear, your post was very informative and thankyou for concerning everyone's safety. We all have to make sure that we dont share any personal information with unknown parties. Be careful while using any sites, because the chances to get hacked is very high. Not only cryptotalk's password, we shouldn't share any password with anyone. Passwords are meant to protect our privacy. So make sure you always create hard passwords which cannot be hacked by others. Use numerals, alphabets, symbols, and capital letters for creating a good password. 

• +2 1

The subject of passwords is quite extensive, from placing them with capital and lowercase letters, numbers, signs etc to make them more secure, also taking care of security questions, there are people who place security questions as they are asked, that is, "The name of your father", then they put the name of the father, that is a mistake, because a pirate makes you social management and if he manages to know the name he pirates your account too, so you must put something else and write it on paper In case you forget it, also the security through 2FA is very good because it increases the way to enter the account, it is important not to put the same password everywhere, because there are sites dedicated to taking our data to try to hack accounts and By giving the same passwords everywhere we are vulnerable to attack.

• +1 1

" To keep our account secure, the trick is, for account security, a strong password is required first. A strong password that consists of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and characters. Of course, it is necessary to take a note in order not to forget. Then the e-mail confirmation should definitely be activated. These are issues that need attention."

• +4 1

You should know this forum is enough secured anf no one can not entered to another account.If he or she try to use 4 passaword then he will br  blocked. 

• +2 1

On 6/27/2020 at 12:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Very important information, just add that to the passwords to make them even more secure, using space and special characters are another recommended advice, the more difficult it is for a hacker, it is better but as long as you can remember the password or use an extension where you can save your passwords with a master password

• +1 1
  • +4 1

thanks for sharing useful statistics, as what i constantly see on a few recommendation of every other blogger, in order for us to have a secured account. we must usually use strong passwords. the aggregate of letters, numbers, and characters are excellent fo your password and additionally use extraordinary passwords to your distinct accounts.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is a good topic, my friend, the password is very important, so the password must be difficult. It contains lower and upper case letters, numbers and symbols in order to increase the degree of protection from hacking

• +5 1

We must not share personal data with third parties. Create a password that won't contain duplicates or familiar patterns. You should not click on suspicious links if they are fraudulent, and also always enable 2fa protection on the platforms you are registered on.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

it might be that you are right about the passwords the ordinary individuals use to get to their gadgets and sites. I never use names or other private data as these are the primary that a hacker  programmer would search for.

• +4 1

Yes these are great information. Always security is very important to be looked after. The best you can do starts from creating strong passwords. Any online money making platform is prone to hackers. It completely depends on how much legitimacy you show in actions and what initiative you take  for protecting your privacy.

• +4 1

This is a really interesting post. You have made it quite fun and entertaining. I also agree with you regarding this subject. It is necessary that the users take due care when they create passwords. make sure that the password you create is a strong one and it is also necessary that the password should be changed once in in some particular interval of time for the safety of your account.

• +1 1

We must use the strong password and not the same for all. I mix complex characters to create passwords and they will be harder to guess and unlock my accounts.

• +2 1

Thanks friend, I will apply these suggestions, since I always want to have my accounts secure, thank you for sharing this with us.

It is very important to keep our accounts safe as there are many internet criminals.

• +3 1

First of all your wallet must be a well reputed and trusted one. You must use all of its security features. Your password or key must be unpredictable. And never forget to use 2fa authentication 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day