How to keep your account secured - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

It is really helpful and useful information for all the members especially the newcomers of this platform. But we want to secure our passwords from the scammers otherwise we lose our money and to stay away from them. It is really informative and increasing our knowledge about it too.

• +1 1

Opening an account is very easy. But one has to keep it safe from thieves and hackers who are always on the prowl. So keep your account locked by a strong password, the longer the better.

On 6/27/2020 at 2:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

The use of a secure password is very important to avoid computer attacks, if you do not create a password with more than 8 characters of which there must be uppercase letters, numbers and special characters, your account may be compromised by a brute force attack...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Very good post, my friend! I usually use the same password to all of my social media accounts because sometimes I can be very forgetful, but I will keep your advice in mind especially because of the huge possibility of getting my account hacked. 

• +2 1

I agree with you friend, it is very good that you have made this topic to talk about it because there are people or people who sometimes wonder how to secure their account so that other people cannot access it.

The only secure way to make our account protected is by creating better password. Also we mustn't login our account in any sites. We must be careful about being hacked. The scammers could take all of our money. 

Thanks for giving such a useful information. I always use 8 or 9 words password which have uppercase words, lowercase words,symbols and numbers and i store my password into a physical note book.           

Yes it's very important for you to create a strong password to avoid any trouble by someone trying to hack your account, make a strong password with alphabet and numbers join to make it strong and secured.

There are a lot of scamers and hackers around us. To protect my accounts from them i use 2fa and a strong password . I also put different passwords for different accounts. In next i will follow Your left suggestions too to secure my accounts 

Everyone can secure his/her account by following these points.

1. Don't make weak password. 

2. Don't share your password and email or user name with any one

3. Don't log in your account in different devices.

4. Don't violate the rules of the forum.

If you follow above mentioned points your account will be safe from hackers and ban.

this is good topic we can must secure first by start work.if we have secure hard then we will work very well.so we will try to our secure very hard.

thanks 

This topic that you had created was very suitable for me because I last time my account was hacked. I also used to put all of my accounts in one document or notes to secure that I will not forget anything.

Mozilla Fire Fox, now offers computer generated passwords, that are comprised of upper / lower case letters, symbols & numbers. Which is stored in your preference tab. They are usually very strong & impossible to guess.

Fire Fox has its draw backs but in other areas, its very good.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

It's a valid point and fact that we should keep a note off it. I think more than other forums this one is very effective and safe. So however it is we should be careful and wise from our side also.

Thank you!!

• +2 1

basically for yobit as well as crypto talk we need to prove that we are not robots by filling the captcha entry mainly,also the authentication code for yobit is very secure

To protect our account from theft and hackers, the password should be a little complicated and contain numbers, symbols and letters to prevent it from being hacked

You don't have to be anxious about that. The site follows a very strong security.
If someone tries to log into your account multiple times, the site will suspend the account and send a message to your email to notify you that someone is trying to hack your account.

Good topic Dear friend @Kenciuu things like this are essential to help people to know about how they make a strong password. But of course to protect our account we need others tools like Two-Factory-Authentication and more. Because we are exposed to hacked and scammers at any moment can access our accounts.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

From my personal experience you should keep your password as much hard as possible to be hacked.

For example: Use upper and lower case letters, digits (numbers), any kind of alphanumeric characters and everything else you think you can use like spaces etc.

Also hence the fact that if you have the availability to enable more security options such as both 2fa, email / sms verification just to those no matter what! They will save you in so many ways 😉

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

It is a very topic, with a lot of valuable information for both the novice and the more experienced. anyway I have read that the platform is quite safe to avoid scammers

• +1 1

I really don't like to write my real personal information in all sites.Most the crypto websites or app are using Two factors verification which is all controlled through mobile phone.It is always recommended and will save you from a lot of trouble.

Good Topic.I agree with you that we must be careful while creating and selecting our password.We should have a strong and unimaginable password so that our account should remain secured.We shouldn't be careless in it as it can cost us badly later.Also we should never share our personal or private information regarding our account with anyone as there are great risks of Scam.So Be careful

• +2 1

This is one of the principles of protection. Everyone should be aware of such matters in order not to fall into the trap of penetration, which harms many and causes material losses from time to time. Therefore, I hope that everyone follows the instructions.