Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

you are right, but there is one point for who's trade with btc pair, i see always when the price of bitcoin move in the up or down, many altcoins his price decrease, i'm buyed three coins (matic, sys iotx) in one minute the price of btc moved to the up all those altcoin moved to the down.

• +1 1

with emphasis on the first tip, its important that you dont put all your eggs in one basket as the world of cryptocurrency is risk prone

Yes, trading is a very wide field, and the beginner must learn and research well and learn graphic analysis before it begins in order not to lose his money, and the trader must be patient, stay away from others' analyzes and analyze for himself

• +2 1

Dear it is not an easy task to be a good trader it takes time to do so those who are good at trading they are experienced and they have given their lifes to learn trading thats why they are successfull and now they are there so you can also become a trader like them just you have to do is to follow them and work hard as they do 

On 6/26/2020 at 12:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

It's a very valuable advice..

Trading must be a game that you enjoy doing it using your mind and knowledge not emotions that can destroy you.

I wish a good game for everyone in Cryptotalk. 

I heard a lot about how we have to learn to diversify our money, since there are many projects in the market. If we keep just one, there is a chance that it will increase in value, but also that it will not and another project will, so I think it is very good to diversify investments.

Agreed with your useful post for all of us. Yes we should not use our emotions while doing trade because it may lead us to loss.

And try to go through with different sections to gain enough knowledge to become successful one in your life. Start with little investment because you may face loss, so you can bear it. 

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

Hey dude, thank you for sharing these steps and the knowledge about becoming a good trader. I want to become a good trader, so this post is very useful and knowledgeable for me.

• -2 1

Yes man all three tips you have given to become successful trader are really awesome and I agree to the tip and I also want to become a successful trader.I also think that a man with the great emotions can't trade.

You have given a very useful advice. We should not invest our money in one place. Rather, we should invest a small amount of money in different places, so that we have at least chance of loosing our money.

Yes dear friend, you are absolutely right and i totally agree with you. Diversification is the key in trading. We should not risk all of our amount on one stock, we must take calculated risks and so if a stock loses value, the profit from other stocks will compensate that loss.

I might want to pose you a few inquiries about the best stage for putting resources into your assessment, and what are the markers that you depend on to peruse the value chart, and furthermore what do you encourage to follow procedures for me as a tenderfoot ? Much obliged.

Thanks it was really helpfull i liked the first tip don't put all your eggs in one box it is right i have seen many who put all their assets at on site and they they fail they are left with nothing in their hands so don't invest everything invest little at on site some at other because if one site gives loss you would have another site to gain profit

When we trade at that time feelings are not in control some days ago I bought doge coin and after it my feelings are not in control but I think that first I have bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will decrease then I also face loss so why I am worried then I feel relaxed but luckily I get profit by that coins that's my luck I think that's due to my that feeling that I think at btc. 

Thanks for giving us this useful information brother i am right now in the newbie rank but thanks for giving information in advance i also have a question what will i do to reach full members rank in such a 10 to 15 days are you know some tips or any knowledge about it? @iloveyobit

This is a good topic,thanks for your information it is a go oo idea it is good to be learning we really appreciate in this topuc of yours,we have to plan we'll to Mai a good trading so that we will be very okay on what we wank to invvest in

Yes my brother, you have shared very good tips with us, it is very important. In my head, every member of beginner should read comments and after opening the posts then comment. 

• +1 1

Unfortunately, these are not enough to be a successful trader. :) A successful trader should be able to analyze and read charts very well. At the same time, one should not be deceived by emotions or speculations.

Treading is not a easy thing to earn money many people thought it easy but not sure that your are working hard and paratice the best way you could help of yourself otherwise I can get it done before coming home for dinner or not but I will get back nahi kiya hova hn ya nahi kiya hova kindly your post and reply to your email and password for the discussion with me and this is help yo

Easy tips we should follow and even if we trade often these are important to always remember because our mistakes are usually repeating and we can't control our selves from stop making them. Better we be even more strict and if after a long time we are still not patient and having emotions when trading, we should just quit trading.

Yes for a successful trading important tips are helpful for beginners this will help them to work here easily .and also without knowing anything about this work will cause difficulty for u it actually requires experience .so one must know the rules specially the beginners .In this ways one can easily trade here 

The first thing you need to know to be a successful trader is the right knowledge. If you have the right knowledge and the ability to search, you can easily present yourself as a successful trader. So the first thing you need to do before starting training is research more about crypto, learn more about crypto then you can became a trader very easily.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, rizvy2790 said:

The first thing you need to know to be a successful trader is the right knowledge. If you have the right knowledge and the ability to search, you can easily present yourself as a successful trader. So the first thing you need to do before starting training is research more about crypto, learn more about crypto then you can became a trader very easily.

@rizvy2790 there is a different between being a trader and also to be a succecful and skilled trader , to become one you should trade a lot , search a lot and also use the information that you found in the market , by this way you gain experiance and thats will benefit you . 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

@Faheem haider

i dont think its necessary true , i can say im a good trader but i dont follow any other monetors like you said , i do my own technical analysis and i take my own responsabilitis so i wont blame any one if i lost or the market went bad , take only advices from profissionals but always act on your self . 

@Mamun906 i didnt get what you mean , can you explain more ? thanks .