Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

You create new topics in this form.  Gains knowledge from everyone.  Then you can invest.  And educated skills are the knowledge you gain by reading new things.  Keep working.  You can have these.  You have to follow your rules first.  Then you can do everything. And you can be successful.

If you want to trade i would recommend to read some articles and books before depositing your money, because trade must be the part of your life if you want to earn some money. You must read, practice and watch videos about trade every day, so you can analyze market and try to win money.

Hello my friend, I will tell you some rules that must be followed, first, risking a little capital in trading, secondly keeping away from emotions and preferring long patience, thirdly learning trading and not relying on luck, fourthly not putting money in one currency

Thank you for these useful tips. I have not worked in trading yet, I am researching and gathering more information and learning from the tips and experiences of old members first, so I am not ready for trading. I will keep your advice to benefit from it .

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

You make a great post I am agree with your given tips I think these all are necessary to be a good trader . We should also keep patience and in a trading because we can control our emotions and feelings by keeping the patience.

On 6/26/2020 at 3:17 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

I agree with you my dear friend. Its always good to divide our capital in different trading / investment, so that our loss will be less . In trading you must have a proper knowledge before working on it. Always try to gain more knowledge strategics.  

These tips should be framed and hanged in every office or house, trade is all about logic and not emotions, sometimes you feel the urge to sell your coins especially when the market is in a dumb , but I do not advise you to do so, wait a little while and see if the prices will rise up again, this way you do not have to sell your coins for a less money than when you bought them, and at least you can get your capital back.

• +5 1

You are very correct with this three highlighted points mate, the most personally to me is the second one do not invest what you can't afford to loose please mates never do that it doesn't help your emotions at all.

Dear mate you are very right these tips are very important and helpful who wants to trade and to invest money but according to my opinion to become a successful trader You should to work with patience and the power to bear loss.

Trading is not easy but if we follow certain tips then we can make money through trading. Most important thing is  gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency. You are able to make good investments when you have the courage to face the failure.

On 6/27/2020 at 4:50 AM, saraanna396 said:

I would like to ask you some questions about the best platform for investing in your opinion, and what are the indicators that you rely on to read the price graph, and also what do you advise to follow strategies for me as a beginner ? Thanks.

Platform depends on you but the for the crypto use can pick the top one online and for the Forex you can go for the InstaForex, XM, as they are very good brokers.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes, an important piece of advice that a successful cryptocurrency trader must control his emotions is especially when the currency rate is declining and the market movement is declining, and if you are also a beginner in trading if the contract fails.

Yes, I agree with you, passion is our biggest enemy in business.  Many people have lost their money due to emotion, we should make a good trading plan and it will guide us so that we can reduce the loss and increase the profit.

These three rules are most important in trading and investing businesses. But according to my experience first rule is most important. We should divide our capital into many fields because if one business plan fail we will have a second chance. Through this planning and safe playing we can be successful.

• +2 1

Friend i appreciate on your work ,yes this point work if you want to become a trader. But which i like is don't put your all eggs in one basket. This thing which is very important for trader and investor.  So with this we can minimize our risk. So this very important to me if i start trading and investment. 

• +1 1

To be a successful trader we should probably invest in more markable and more beneficial platform. In order to become successful we should strive more and more in every trade. Emotions can also affect our working but we should never mind such things and should keep our mind steady for becoming a successful trader.

I agree with you, emotions are the biggest enemy of business. Because a lot of people lose money because of emotions, we create good business plans, limit losses and increase profits. Doing business without a good plan can be disgusting.

As a newbie in the platform i didn't have much ideal on how to become a successful trader with easy tips,  but i like my old members on the forum to guide me on how to become a successful trader with easy tips. 

I concur with you, feelings is our biggest adversary in exchanging. Numerous individuals have lose their cash on account of feelings, we ought to make a decent exchanging plan and that is will control us so we can lessen misfortune and increment benefit. Exchanging without a decent arrangement will make you to detest exchanging.

well actually before these tips one should know how to become a trader and accumulate is some capital for trading and also there should be some kind of skills to read the charts

My father said if you travel then you should put money in different pockets its mean that you save your money from scammers and there should be another way here you get money,so i agree with dear bro he said the true line.

Use the stop loss and win profits, book them gradually and do not become greedy or chase the green candles and commit to dividing the portfolio well and keep part of your balance in usdt so that you can seize opportunities.

I totally agree with you mate. Dividing the capital is a very good suggestion. Along with this, patience and hard is really necessary. Most traders dont keep an eye on risks , they just see benefits. Risk management with trading is a good approach to become successful. 

Thanks for this, this is really helpful for all particularly for new ones. Some newbies invest all their earnings on trading and usually lost. Not lose only earnings, emotions and interest too.

Very informative topic. To become a better entrepreneur, we must first gain knowledge and experience. This means that we should seek the advice of an experienced person and do some research and verification about the business we want to invest in. And we must be prepared to take any kind of risk. With constant effort we can succeed.