Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

They are good advice to help members to be successful in their trading of cryptocurrency course you don't need to enter buying and selling of crypto without Knowing what to do it's dangerous decision learn first from this kind of posts to add to your experience

• +3 2

On 6/26/2020 at 10:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

I have been looking forward to where I'd learn how to trade cryptocurrencies but since you've brought up the topic can you enlighten us in this aspect?

We need to know how not to fall into a ditch while trading and what type of coin to buy and what not to buy.

It's true but it's not that easy to control your emotion. I've 2 years experience for trading crypto but i still couldn't handle my emotions time by time. If i have to give some advice to the begginers , it would be knowledge and experince whic is can be made with practice. I think every new traders should practice with small amounts and they have to learn all the time.

• +3 1

One of the most important advice that a successful trader in cryptocurrencies must adhere to is to control his emotions, especially when currency rates drop and the market movement is in a declining state, and also if you are a beginner in the field of trading you do not have to put all your capital in the deal in order to lose all Something if the deal fails.

Yes. These are very useful information for me. We should not give all of our money to just one cryptocurrency. It's good to know that. You also wrote very accurately. We shouldn't act with emotions. We should prepare ourselves to lose so we don't get too angry later

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

Hello dear friend, these tips are very important and helpful for eveyone wants to trade and invest his money in yobit. I am also interested in investment and wants to be a great businessman. Now a days investment it is being very famous to earn good money.

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

These are very valuable tips. Thank you for sharing these tips with us it helps a lot in trading. The last step is outstanding that we should not trade with our emotions. Because in most of the cases people faces failure if we trade with our emotions.

Thanks for the tips, from my point of view to become an successful trader with experienced, and expert trader we have to learn if we are newies or beginners before trading we must know that it is a risk to invest in some platforms and more when it is all the money we have to be careful, some are Scams or when we invest in some currencies to have profitability and profits but not losses.

Hello good advice, and I think that is one of the main reasons why many fail, emotions, the best thing we can do is to have a plan for trading, because if we do not do this and follow it can go wrong, I believe that the key to success in trading is discipline.

These are actually the fact we all need to know as long as we want to become successful in trading field. With good knowledge and experience about the field and don't in one way or the other invest all your money in single coin because that can lead you to great lose, kindly look for coins with potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace so that you can earn reasonable profit after sometime of holding.

I suppose that to be doing well in trading we be supposed to not run with our emotions since that is the public indictment with beginners who control with their emotions and engage in lots of losses.

On 12/28/2020 at 4:22 PM, Trend bolt11 said:

Trading is not easy, but you learn for trading  that  you can easily trading. I am trying to study trading very well because I do not want to lose a  money  into trade. you must be careful when trading so that you do not lose all your money. You are success in trading you know trading plan.

of course trading in general is not easy and especially trading cryptocurrency because first the volatility is so high and that cause you capital lose in one minute , and also the manipulations that is happening in the price of the altcoins which is so bad for all other traders .. 

All the three things that you have mentioned are very necessary for a successful crypto currency trader. We must act upon some certain principles while working in cryptocurrencies to achieve success.

• +2 1

Investing in what we are not ready to loose and we loose it can cause us lot of pain and can even lead members to depression, that what it not advisable we invest all our funds in one basket, we should split the earning in different basket in case of any bad things @HasFahd

• Useful or interesting 1

That is some great advice towards the traders. In my opinion, to be a successful trader we all need to have patience,Because i really can't trust my feelings i must do the exact opposite i feel. Maybe that works.

6 hours ago, True legend said:

Investing in what we are not ready to loose and we loose it can cause us lot of pain and can even lead members to depression, that what it not advisable we invest all our funds in one basket, we should split the earning in different basket in case of any bad things @HasFahd

That's true mate, why won't we just invest many coins instead of just particular one if we have the funds, investing all funds in one basket is a very big risk,a coin can dump at anytime ,if one dumps the other can pump and make us recover our loss, it a some strategy

• +1 1

A very good broker should be applied practical knowledge in addition to beneficial know-how about computers dealing and then review stock chart simply. you need to understand what is this great every day to recognize the matter on the current market, in addition to it is advisable to manage one's sensations and don't abide by FOMO in addition to FUD. In case you have most of these thought patterns, you could have been a good broker.

20 hours ago, HasFahd said:

That's true mate, why won't we just invest many coins instead of just particular one if we have the funds, investing all funds in one basket is a very big risk,a coin can dump at anytime ,if one dumps the other can pump and make us recover our loss, it a some strategy

That's exactly what am trying to say also, and thank God you reasoned well with me also, split the investment for further loose , so that when we loose in the first basket we will be able to recover our loss in the second basket

To become a successful trader Always Use a Trading Plan.
 Treat Trading Like a Business.
 Use Technology.
 Protect Your Trading Capital.
 Study the Markets.
 Risk Only What You Can Afford.
 Develop a Trading Methodology.
 Always Use a Stop Loss.

• +2 1

Control of emotions is important,
The most important thing is managing your capital when trading.
In addition to the advice you mentioned,
Training and learning is what makes a successful trader, keeps his capital, and does not make many losses.

• +5 1

All the tips provided are very important and informative, all we need do is follow them gradually but the one I feel members should always priotize on is been patient always ,that what makes someone a good trader always, I want to have patience

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

You are very right since many beginners are likely to make many mistakes due to our impatience when investing, ee usually lose small amounts or large amounts depends on the amount invested

In this world of cryptocurrencies you have to study a lot of things before investing into it. 

• +1 1

This post is very informative post trading is in first step for a businessman if you want to do trading in cryptocurrency first of all you want to know about the rates of the cryptocurrency if the market rate it is low or you can never investment if the rate is high then you want to do investment in it

• Useful or interesting 1