Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

You make vaild point, if we put our money in same project, then we can lose our all investment. So in this way some in trading and some in investment. So yes if we invest to upto our source then it would make problem for us. Yes thia is point which give awareness about trading. 

I would repeat that we should only invest with what you can hear the lost do not put more money than you can bear if the investment does not fall through

Good advice friend, if we distribute our money, the chances of losing the investment are very slim compared to doing a single operation and we use all the money.

• +1 1

Of course, it is possible to grow a business easily with simple tips.  You have to use your intellect and knowledge.  There is always a risk in business so it is necessary to manage the activities in an alternative way.  Invest in business by being aware of everything. Because the key to business is hard work and innovation, creativity, risk taking attitude, practical skills, you can easily achieve success through business and investment.

Of course according to Amat you are correcting my companion well and so I think these tips are very important and helpful because it is very important for everyone to exchange or keep their cash and so we must be very careful in all business because it is business insight  .  And will be appropriately required at work

On 6/27/2020 at 4:27 PM, yato987 said:

actually i never invested before since i am new here but i think there is something wrong about your second point , you can always get your currencies back  that you  used to invest

I agree with you, emotions is our largest enemy in trading. Many people have lose their money because of emotions, we should create a good trading plan and thats will guide us so that we can reduce loss and increase profit. Trading without a good plan will make you to hate trading.

5 hours ago, Hajaratunana said:

Becoming a successful profitable trader does take a lot of hardwork. So we shouldn't expect it to be easy. I would surely recommend the tips above as they might help in one way or the other with your trades 

of course and i didnt say its easy or sure 100% sure , i mean you can get huge loses and quite the field after a month and you wont be a successful trader so it required some loses too . 

• +5 1

Thanks for the information . I think trading is totally depends on using tips. We all should use the tips we get from this forum in the time of trading. 

Wonderful words and very important where if you have the capital to divide the capital everywhere, even if what happened happened, you are ready for those losses as you have to pay attention to put the money in the right place in order to reap a suitable profit Thank you dear for this post

Well said, also invest you can afford to lose, trading is really risky so its important that you are ready to lose your money when doing it, so you should limit also your budget for trading

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

Yes mate you are very right and thanks for giving us this useful information and share your experience with us Yes I also try to do these things that I try not to use my emotions and try to do my best in trading as much as I spend time on this forum I would learn much more knowledge about reading and can learn good profit have a nice day dude.

We should  know well about in which platform or industry we are investing in. Do your search well about the related platform you are going to invest. Also so you should keep in mind that there are 50 50 chances of getting profit and loss .

Honestly i didn't understood a thing 😅. But it will help me in future. Thats all i know. I will keep it noted and thank you brother for this important post. And for your guidance i just learned something new. Thanks to you again!!😊

On 12/4/2020 at 11:49 AM, urmi2200 said:

Anyone who wants to become a profitable stock trader need only spend a few minutes online to find such phrases as "plan your trade; trade your plan" and "keep your losses to a minimum." For new traders, these tidbits can seem more like a distraction than actionable advice. If you're new to trading, you probably just want to know how to hurry up and make money. that's why plz follow this rules:

1: Always Use a Trading Plan.

2: Treat Trading Like a Business.

3: Use Technology.

4: Protect Your Trading Capital.

5: Study the Markets.

6: Risk Only What You Can Afford.

7: Develop a Trading Methodology.

8: Always Use a stop trading 

9.Know When to Stop Trading

10: Keep Trading in Perspectiveop Loss

well done mate , a beginner cant apply those tips from the first trade but with time he will be able to do it , i guess we all move trough such situation when greed, fear controls you but its temporary 

On 12/5/2020 at 2:10 PM, Alex Carey said:

Good dear you are right  but the new users do a lot of mistakes in frustration. They just watch for some rumers & dive into the situation without thinking for a while so they got themselves in hot water for doing nothing. So every beginner must first learn patience & rules follow..

we all had the same situation  but i believe with time they will get ride of this hard situation with the enough experience . 

• +1 1

Success in trading come s when you are able to understand everything rightfully so we need to grow and put together everything in the most powerful source we have right now it is really important that you are able to grow right now , grow, put together those powerful source of your growth , its all about how you chose your trade , that is what makes it easy for you to grow . right trade works for you rightfuly so 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Helo mate your given tip its very helpful to other who want to trade and investment in cryptocurrencies. These tips not only for beginner its for all member old or new. I have follow these tips for becomimg q successful trader . Follow up of these tips we control over emotion and try to invest small money in manu unit if one unit goes lose other give you profit and you not lose your money.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trading is perpetual and we need to grow and see things differently so to me right now we need to keep the most powerful strategy working because right now there is a lot that needs to be defined we have to put together that powerful strategy in oder to grow right now so to me yes we need that

• +3 1

Yes o doubt you can become a successful trader but you should follow some rules because if you follow the rules. Rules can make person perfect. So don't be emotionally and take a big breath when you set a trade and always take the tips from the seniors.

Thank you for your ideas on how to be a successful trader. We need to invest in different coin, we should avoid investing all our money in one coin. Patience is key to success, let's be patience in all time.

The tips for becoming a successful trader are following;

Do research

Set goal

seek guidance 

Start trading 

Evaluate your progress 

Cultivate good habits 

Believe in yourself and in your work

• +3 1

3 minutes ago, Anzaatta said:

The tips for becoming a successful trader are following;

Do research

Set goal

seek guidance 

Start trading 

Evaluate your progress 

Cultivate good habits 

Believe in yourself and in your work

Yes my dear friend you are saying good

If anyone become successful trader so they set his goals and Also believe on his... During trading control his emotional and don't take fear.. then they become successful trader.... Anyone not become successful trader these tips which are you mentioned in his comments...

Oh my dear, I agree with you. Most of the beginner invest their money with wrong way. I think they invest their money emotionally, they don't research about those crypto currency. Without proper research, you cannot get profit from your investment. You divide your money and invest in some legit site. By this you can get good result for your investment. 

• +1 1

Top Rules For Successful Trading

1: Always Use a Trading Plan.

2: Treat Trading Like a Business.

3: Use Technology.

4: Protect Your Trading Capital.

5: Study the Markets.

6: Risk Only What You Can Afford.

7: Develop a Trading Methodology.

8: Always Use a Stop Loss.

These are excellent tips on how to trade with an aim of gaining as it highlights the most important steps to take before diving into trading and investment and I hope everyone who wants to begin trading should know this.

I thank you very much for this valuable and wonderful topic and being one of the scorers in entering the field of cryptocurrencies, I have benefited greatly from this wonderful article and I add general advice to all people interested in the field of trading that choosing currency according to your capital is very important in earning from trading cryptocurrencies Thank you

• +3 1