Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

On 6/26/2020 at 2:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

Yes dear you are absolutely right we don't put all eggs in one basket, we should always prepare an alternative ways also. Before entering in trading we should have complete knowledge about this. Trading is don't by experience knowledge wisdom but not by feelings and emotions 

14 minutes ago, nahl said:

An important topic, and you rounded up, you gave us the three basic rules for trading and investment, which are really important and useful, and my question for you here is which sites do you use for reliable and good trading?

of course you can use these tips in every trading not just crypto , for me now im using yobit for the multiply earning methods and its an easy exchange to use , also i use binance for the serious trading because of the high liquidity 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 6/26/2020 at 5:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

Hello, very good friend, your advice, it is true that one should not invest using emotions, one should analyze the charts when investing, draw up a plan and operate with a cold head, the person who is carried away by his emotions buys expensive and sells cheap...

Hi mates I hope you're having a great day I want to ask that if you want to be successful in this forum just follow the rules of this forum and making good content

• +2 1

I'm absolutely very happy about these tip because it is very important to every member in this platform who is ready to make trade in digital market and will enable us to be very careful on who we are dealing with.

• +4 1

The important part is risk management and learn trading. With these two you don't need control of emotions and fears. Also it is important to diversify as said between many assets except crypto and have a crypto portfolio also with Bitcoin being the most of it.

Seriously you need too have experience and knowledge about the trade you want to focus on you can't just jump into trading without any experience so you need too calm down  before should invest too avoid loss of money

Brother you are right. We should never put all the money on one websites for trade, divide it. We should always take decision through mind stratigies instead of heart emotions .

Trade mean take risk, because some time we win and sometimes loss so we should trade enough which can easily bearable and do not make weak our trade strategies .

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/26/2020 at 3:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

Really helpful tips about trading because you tell me the major factor of the trading, we must not invest our whole money at one coin because if that coin down and out our whole money will gone. So we must invest our money various coin of the market, so one coin give negative result but others coin will give profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are a word of wisdom in the event that we circulate our cash to more than one exchanging and more than one speculation, the odds of misfortune will be less contrasted with in the event that we utilize this cash for one venture or exchanging in light of the fact that it could be a losing bargain, this are really useful.

Hi, yes friend you are right. For trading many princples have to follow.there is always dangour of risks in trade so we not fear to it and control our emotions. But i have a question to you What is the Effect of "invest only what you have ready to loose" on trade. ??? Please clear my point i cannot understand this topic.

9 hours ago, nyaz said:

The most important thing for a seller is freedom. Panic has never been a good way. Because whenever a user is going to panic there is a greater risk of dealing with loss.So patience is the key to success in trading I would say. Keep an eye on business learning, then you will know and be successfull.,

the hardest thing that that its how to achieve patience because its not easy , its like a mind game .

3 hours ago, Marzia4547 said:

The simple rule  for a successful trader is that you must choose the right coins for trading.  If you can trade with the right coins, you can make a lot of money in a short period of time.  You also need to be experienced in trading.

sometimes chosing the right coin but with bad trading skills is uselss , you will end up losing your money only . 

11 hours ago, Sonia Tariq said:

Trading is like gambling.so you must be ready and be patient for the profits or sometime loses.Moreover you must know all the rules and strategy of trading before stepping in it.Self confidence and strong determination will also leads towards successful trading.

trading and gambling arent the same at all , in gambling its all about your luck and also its high risky , but trading you count on your skills , patience and self control if you master all these you can make good profit , this is not gambling.

• +1 1

Before investing anything, the first thing is that you must have good knowledge about trading. If you do not have good knowledge them you may lose everything. And you should invest small in the beginning and on that which you are ready to loose.

The information that it gives us for beginners is very interesting, which I also think is useful for experienced in the world of cryptocurrencies

Good luck and big winnings

These tips are good but we can not be good traders just with these tips we need something more valuable than this one and technical information in order to be good trader.

On 6/26/2020 at 3:17 PM, iloveyobit said:

In my opinion  there are some tips 

1.  Always use a trading plan 

2. Treat trading  like a business 

3.  Use technology 

4.  protect your trading  capital 

5.Study the market

6.  Risk only what you can Afford 

7.  Develop a trading Methodology 

8.Always use a stop loss 

9. know when to stop trading

10. Keep trading in respective 

This some rule you can follow for trading 

Wish you a good day
I would like to ask you about the viability of day trading, is it good enough
Could his profits make me rich after a period of time
What is the best analysis indicator I can rely on for that

• +2 1

yep day trading in the bull market can make for you a good profit if you know the basics and you followed the tips in this topic .

also check this here

good luck and happy earning .. 

Being a trader is not a easy job. It requires patience,so much of self control,analytic mind. You need to think logically and analytically before you trade. Trade when you feel like you will be okay losing them too. Do not just invest and trade thinking you wont face any loss. Do not invest all your money on one platform, divide your money. Do proper research and analyze its graph and history before trading. Best wishes.

• +1 1

Yes you are right. We all should follow these tips for become a good traders. We can also reduce our risks by trading with something at starting. Recently i have started trading. I start my trading with only 5$. Here is a suggetion to you from me guys Please be alert at trading otherwise you may loss a lot.       

• +2 1

I completely agree with the factors you've got made. In particular, I suppose it's far very crucial to control your emotions. Before doing any work, we must think carefully about what the work will be like in the future. So we will not start any work as a result of emotion.  It is very unlikely that we will succeed if we do something out of emotion. So we will think and act in advance. Emotions must be controlled before doing anything.

If you are new to trading, I do not advise you to trade long-term orders. If in a short time you are in the black even by 1% , then for a beginner this is already good. Better by little but often.