Paypal Considers Crypto ! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Paypal Considers Crypto !

To this day, they still do not integrate Bitcoin or any other altcoin in Paypal. I think PayPal would have a lot more people using it and it would make it easier for them if they did integrate cryptos. I'm waiting to see how the integration will be

• +1 1

Paypal for me is a complete garbage, you cannot enter with it, its fees are very large, and you cannot trade with things like that, I prefer cryptocurrencies a thousand times, this is something obvious.

On one side it is a good idea. On another side I don’t like it. Because PayPal for me is a not very good platform. You have to wait couple of days before they make withdrawal for you which is very long. 

If Paypal really adds cryptocurrencies to its wallet, then it will be very good for all cryptocurrency owners. And not only because it will be more convenient to store it, but also because there will be a strong promotion of cryptocurrency for all people who were not yet familiar with them. Hope so.

In PayPal they have realized how big and profitable the cryptocurrency market can be, although many do not accept it as such, it is something that is changing the different payment processors, it would be quite advantageous and a boost for crypto

NO! not at all the two are completely different things, PayPal are payments of USD in digital where there are banks involved, the crypto currencies are decentralized systems ie no government or banking entity regulates them.  

If paypal considers cryptocurrencies. You can buy many things in paypal with cryptocurrencies. In that regard, there would be a lot to think about. That's what I think

It seems good to me because currently the trend is today are Crypto currencies I have used Paypal and I had not considered using using that type of currency to pay for sending, since in these times we can pay and buy with currencies there are platforms that are adopting payment processors as well as Airtm.

t

It is great news because PayPal is very recognized worldwide and in case it becomes a reality, cryptocurrencies will be recognized and they will no longer see it as a scam when implemented by Paypal

Although in my country PayPal doesn't work properly but on higher levels it's working like huge organizations or international dealing. It will be good for PayPal users who can buy crypto with legal way and can bring more cryptocurrency into country. This could open path for cryptocurrency in our country. I also use Perfect money for crypto buying and selling. Because PayPal doesn't work for me. 

On 6/23/2020 at 11:30 AM, Whited35 said:

@BTC FutureWhat a coincident 😉! I have just read an article coming from Coingecko which was claiming like PayPal is more likely to adopt crypto by 20 Sep of 2020 !! But I still suspect, I think they still have to undergo so many obstacles to involve crypto in their platform. 

This will be good news if PayPal is going to adopt bitcoin and allow users to purchase crypto within their platform and it will boost the cryptocurrence's popularity while as attracting many users to who uses PayPal to easily get started in the world of crypto.

• +2 1

That is really a great news for the Paypal users. But thing that I do not like about paypal is they take much amount transaction fee,where the crypto transaction fee is much less.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Absolutely, this is a good news to the world of crypto currencies. PayPal is one of the biggest payment processor in the world. Their involvement in creating that option will create more awareness of cryptocurrencies to the world. Sooner, we will all hear they want to list their own coin. This is a wonderful development.

1 hour ago, George10 said:

This will be good news if PayPal is going to adopt bitcoin and allow users to purchase crypto within their platform and it will boost the cryptocurrence's popularity while as attracting many users to who uses PayPal to easily get started in the world of crypto.

@George10 Yes but I suspect that PayPal eventually adopt the cryptocurrency on their platform. You know PayPal is very famous for banning the user's accounts if they see anything suspicious. Once you loss the access to PayPal account, you have to undergo a strict verification procedures. 

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

You know PayPal is very famous for banning the user's accounts if they see anything suspicious. Once you loss the access to PayPal account, you have to undergo a strict verification procedures. 

That's the only thing that makes people not to use PayPal comfortably because it does ban accounts unexpectedly while as putting more restrictions and this can be a challenge when they adopt bitcoin because transacting of large amounts can cause an account to be suspicious and banned or freezed for verification process and I hope this will not be a challenge when they adopt bitcoin in their platform.

• +2 1

In own opinion I will say that it is a big news for the crypto world. There are millions of PayPal customers that will start using cryptocurrency because of this. So it will help in crypto adoption. 

41 minutes ago, George10 said:

That's the only thing that makes people not to use PayPal comfortably because it does ban accounts unexpectedly while as putting more restrictions and this can be a challenge when they adopt bitcoin because transacting of large amounts can cause an account to be suspicious and banned or freezed for verification process and I hope this will not be a challenge when they adopt bitcoin in their platform.

@George10 Essentially, PayPal is operated under the rules and regulations from the government. I still doubt that fully adopt cryptocurrency on their platform because everytime, they intent to verify whether deposited amounts is clean or not. If government asks PayPal to hand over users' data to check tax evading cases, PayPal will not mind to share data. 

• +2 1

By seeing the evolution of cryptos currencies there are better opportunities that open up for users to buy, sell or exchange cryptos. It is something very beautiful to know that paypal opens the doors to the world of cryptos. Hopefully it will be accepted as soon as possible to make purchases and payments in crypto through PayPal

On 6/23/2020 at 9:32 AM, BTC Future said:

btcpaypal.jpeg.2bdb8cec985bef2d2a5324a3a4cc87b0.jpeg

Coindesk published yesterday an article claiming that Paypal is considering adding an option to buy cryptocurrencies directly from Paypal and Venmo wallets. Coindesk claims that they contacted three people inside Paypal that confirmed the plans and they expect this to be announced in the next 2-3 months. They didn't say which coins will be used, but it is expected that a few of the main ones as Bitcoin, Litcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and perhaps a few more will be available in the beginning.

If something like this happens it will be a huge boost for cryptocurrencies. Paypal has 325 million users and the exposure of cryptocurrencies will be significant. This is still a rumor right now and nothing has been confirmed officially by Paypal, which doesn't like to discuss their plans in public.

In the last few years, we have seen many applications adding options of buying cryptocurrencies as the Square app (Jack Dorsey's second company), the Revolut Bank, e-Toro, and Robinhood. All these have played their part in the recent rise of cryptocurrencies, especially after their users massively bought the crypto dip back in March, along with the stocks and commodities dips.

I'm waiting for news and will notify the forum for any developments with Paypal as soon as there are further announcements.

Paypal's policy, the applicable laws, freezing user accounts, and their inability to transfer large sums made users direct their eyes to cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, and this made PayPal think of a way to win its users by thinking about adding a Bitcoin wallet to their accounts, but from my point of view, I do not think that Paypal will succeed in This challenge ..

• Useful or interesting 1

It surprises me that payment systems such as Paypal and Payoneer are still not fully integrated with the system of cryptocurrencies.I think payment systems such as Paypal and Payoneer will start using blockchain systems soon.These are two issues that are almost related to each other.

Greetings cryptotalk community,

The news about paypal and cryptocurrencies are good. This and all related improvements indicate that the regulations are approaching and the golden age of crypto is about to begin.

This is really exciting for us the crpyo investors, I guess we are advancing in a most promising path

Hope we'll see great prices soon.

Thanks for reading and have a good day. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hopefully this will happen one day. PAYPAL is a very secure platform and allows us to make purchases easily. Transactions are safe and fast. I have been using this platform for a long time and it has never failed me. i love Paypal.

Hi, cryptotalk community.

Should Paypal consider the cryptocurrencies as one of their payment options? Absolutely. Of course they should consider it because if they don't, Trust Wallet applications may become the next greatest payment option in the world.  

Thank you for your time and your replies, have a nice day.

Edited by Wanderdark^

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It would be super cool if PayPal is associated with cryptocurrencies but imagine what your commission would be, that is some detail that must be taken into account

It is one of the biggest news that I read in recent times, PayPal is one of the largest platforms of all as in number of users and in amount of capital that moves day by day. And if you adapt any tool to be able to receive, send and store cryptocurrencies, it would be the biggest thing in recent times. That will make digital currencies available to many more people than they use now, it could also have a problem that is the issue of commissions, because we know that PayPal has absurd commissions to the market today, charging 5 dollars plus 1% for making a shipment, I think those percentages should go down to make it profitable for everyone. But hopefully it will be announced as official in the coming months.