What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name which will always be remembered by crypto loveres all over the world. Thanks for your explanation about this great Name. I wish i would see that great man once

On 6/23/2020 at 9:45 AM, BTC Future said:

I remember reading this in the past but totally forgotten by now. It was intriguing when I first read this information. Thank you for providing it. I still can't make sense if it is code for something but it certainly does not look like a name of a Japanese person picked at random. Basically I haven't found anything by Satoshi that was random.

we don't need to read anything to realize that satoshi nakamoto is not an ordinary person in japan but an organization.

On 6/23/2020 at 2:21 PM, Zaino34 said:

I did not know the meaning of this name before. I thought it was just a meaningless name for the person who created Bitcoin, and this name is not a pseudonym and not a real name for the person who created Bitcoin.

I, too, did not know the meaning of this name before. I also thought it was just a meaningless name for the person who created Bitcoin.

Ok thank you very much for letting us know about the definition of this name, I had no idea what that name meant, thanks to you I know the definition now.

He did not know the meaning of his name, an important contribution. Even the urban legend says that the creator of the leading coin may be a group of people and not just one.

Thank you, my friend on this information and I consider it a good cultural information but has no relation to investment in encrypted currencies or trading traffic 

Satoshi is an Australian programmer Craig Wright, he proved this by passing the access keys as required by the court cases. At first, the deceased David Kleiman was considered the creator of bitcoin.

On 6/22/2020 at 10:55 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

I see why they say satochis to the btc fractions, the ingenious and wise thing if it had a relationship with his being since he was the man who had a liberating thought regarding how the government played with our money and it was the crisis of 2008  who encouraged him to create this wonderful de-centralized way to send virtual money from one place to another, and thus not depend on any company that handles our money.

All I know about him he is the one who created bitcoin, I didn't know that his name is a symbol of such good morals, I guess he has fulfilled his meaningful name and brought something great from nothing.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Indeed, we learned something new. I don't know if there is a name like this in Japan or it is an artificial name, but he did a really amazing job. He built a vast empire of cryptocurrencies and the new system. 

Interesting meaning, for a person, group, company, conglomerate that has been the developer of that virtual currency so precious in our days

On 6/23/2020 at 9:25 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

It is a great contribution that you have provided because I was not aware about this,many new kinds of information would benefit every single member in future because it would be the digital currency that maybe used for exchange in future by many countries.

Bitcoin is the coin that started it all and invented the concept of blockchain technology as we know it today. It was created by an anonymous individual that went by the moniker of Satoshi Nakamoto. Without his contributions, we probably wouldn’t be having this discussion today. I do believe Nakamoto is still alive, because recently whales alert has reported about a potential transaction from an 11 year old bitcoin wallet that could belong to Satoshi Nakamoto.

This now explains a lot. Before now I was thinking is the name of the anonymous person that invented bitcoin. Your post is actually useful indeed. 

think about it as a normal trading where you check the market and the value of each coin, when you feel the price is good and it is going to rise you can almost instantly buy some of it and then when it goes back up you can sell them with a profit. As simple as that

This is very interesting. It creates doubt that Satoshi is one person. These meanings are clever and appear to suggest that a group may be responsible - either way, the not knowing is part of the intrigue and good for the price.

On 6/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hi friend, I had never heard of Satoshi Nakomoto before. Thank you for your reference. I will definitely follow your comments. I saw an ad about Satoshi. We were given 1,000 sales for our lucky record. How much is 1,000 sales? Do you know? Please write if you know.

• +5 3

The name and whereabouts of the creator of the btc have been one of the great mysteries, nobody knows who he is or if there are several people

I think that the term Satoshi Nakamoto was coined by the developers to create the image of anonymity that Bitcoin adheres to, and as well as a publicity stunt. It is simpler and much more interesting when there is some mythical person who created everything and who in the crypto community is raised almost to the rank of a god.

• Useful or interesting 1

Its does not mean anything just the person who started this world of crypto currency or we give credit to , the most important thing is to really define what his name stands for.

Everytime you here this name, the word bitcoin comes into mind and this is the reason 

• +3 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is the man who changed everything, it is the very father of cryptocurrencies who gave birth to this world.

On 6/23/2020 at 4:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good information. The meaning of the name perfectly explain what type of individual satoshi is/was; although I don't know much about the Chinese culture but this looks more like a nickname to me. It is still unclear what type of person he is/was but surely for creating the blockchain technology and Bitcoin; must be very creative and intelligent.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

As I understand it, behind the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is a huge campaign of digital developers who created an amazing Bitcoin system. I think that they deliberately did not reveal their real names, because they understood that this coin has a great future and in a few years they could be pursued. There is also an assumption that it is these people who control the entire price of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.