What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

I thought it was just the name of the person who created Bitcoin. But thanks for giving information about the meaning of Satoshi Nakamoto. Honestly I’m really curious to know exactly who made this bitcoin and who started this bitcoin and there’s a thought process behind it. We don't have enough ideas about him and his plan to spread Bitcoin on cryptowords but I think he has good intentions.

I previously researched this topic and found out that it has not been determined whether Satoshi Nakamoto is a single person or group of individuals and is still anonymous Do you have an idea about the subject?

I thought this is only name of the person who have created bitcoin. But thanks for giving information about the meaning of the Satoshi Nakamoto. I am feeling very glad to know the meaning of the god who started digital currency.

• +5 1

Dear! Satoshi nakamoto is a Chinese person who is the creator of bit coin or Satoshi. I am glad as a beginner to know about the great person who started digital currency and recognized platform for the people. 

I recall reading this in the past but have utterly forgotten about it now. When I first read this material, it piqued my interest. Thank you for making it open. I'm still not sure if it's code for anything, but it doesn't seem to be a name of a Japanese individual chosen at random. In general, I haven't come across anything by Satoshi that isn't random. 

When ever i heard of satoshi nakedly the very first things that comes to my mind is bitcoin because it was believed that he's the creator of bitcoin and first blockchain too and after the creation of bitcoin.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for the useful information that you provided. I hope you will provide more useful ideas for all members, especially new members. Good luck to everyone.

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am a new member on this forum and I have no idea about the meaning of that I think this is the name of the Bitcoin and he is the founder of Bitcoin I have just this knowledge about that

It is said that he is the founder of Bitcoin but I did not know its meaning thanks to these useful topics I have learned something new and valuable, thank you for sharing that information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, dear friend, for this information. This question comes to my mind more than once, but I did not find an answer for it. I expected it to be just an ordinary title without meaning.

• +1 1

Oh it really is  interested information 

I don't really know its meaning of the name before and only know that it is the name of the owner of bitcoin but it meaning really amaze me

this name really matches him thank you bro🤘

My friend, I did not know the meaning of this name before, and I thank you for your detailed explanation of this name and I think that it is not the name of a Japanese character, and in the coming days I will search for an explanation of this name in detail, and we know that Satoshi was the one who invented the Bitcoin currency

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is good information and we all should know it for sure.I also thought this was the name of the inventor of Bitcoin and he called it his currency to immortalize his name

Greetings my friend that's interesting information about Satoshi nakamoto theat I didn't knew , all what I know is that Satoshi nakamoto is unknown person or group of people , who created the bitcoin 

• +2 1

Hello there, my pal.

This knowledge is new to me, and I appreciate you sharing it. Now I know who invented Bitcoin, and I was surprised to learn that he is not Japanese.

Thank you for the new information, only I knew that Satoshi Nakamoto was the inventor of Bitcoin, I did not know the meaning of this word, thanks.

In all countries of the world, the person who invents something is honored by naming the invention after his name. I thought that the name of the Satoshi coin belongs to a person and it appears that he is of Japanese origin. but I did not know the meaning of this name were it not for your topic Thank you.

• +1 1

It is a useful information for everyone. We know that this name is the fictitious name for that person and until now he does not know who is the real developer of Bitcoin, but I hope that everyone will benefit from this information.

• +4 1

I feel surprised. I did not know this information. I thought it was just the name of the person who invented digital currencies. Thank you for this valuable information.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. I read it from the beginning, but I forgot a little. I appreciate your topic to remind us of valuable information. Good luck for everyone.

The hidden Satoshi may be an individual or a group, they may now be the largest developer and investor of cryptocurrencies without anyone knowing it, regardless of who Satoshi is, but we have to thank him for this great achievement that changed the lives of many individuals

• +3 1

Thank you for providing this information, but I expect it to be illogical if it is a symbol of something, but it is not possible that a Japanese invented bitcoin. It might be the inventor of the satushi, for example

• +1 1

I have not read any information before about the meaning of this name, and I do not think that knowing its meaning may help us develop in this field. Always try to create useful posts that contain information of high quality that helps the rest of the members to develop.

• +2 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym used by the person or persons who developed Bitcoin, authored its white paper, created the original Bitcoin Reference software and published it. As part of the implementation of the process, Nakamoto created the first blockchain database.

• +2 1