Will bitcoin ever stop being number 1 in CoinMarketcap? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

Will bitcoin ever stop being number 1 in CoinMarketcap?

I think you are right bitcoin is become a member 1 in crypto market. We all knows that bitcoin is most popular currency. It is a digital currency. If you invest in it then you can make a good profit. I already invest in it.

• +1 1

My friend bit coin will always be number one in the market because we all know how the price of bit coin is always getting high and many people like to buy and sell bit coin more that the other coin so it will be difficult for other coin to take over it

• +1 1

Well in my own opinion I don't think is possible for any coins to overthrown bitcoin as it stand now in digital market. Looking at the chart you presented bitcoin is still top of the table with heavy value compare to other currency, finally bitcoin played a major role in crypto currency which makes other currency to be known today world wide.

• +1 1

I think it is listed there as number one on the basis of trading volume and one day any coin will be more famous than the bitcoin and it will take the position of it easily.

No any coin that could take bitcoin number one position. Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies all other coin are alternative coin. Bitcoin is still going to be number one coin always. 

I do not think that there is a remote chance for such thing to happen. Bitcoin is the queen of the market it is the mother of all their cryptos and it will always hold the largest marketcap, regardless of all the other coins that are improving every day and regardless of any new cons that might be created, it is the base stone of crypto market.

• +4 1

My friend, all indications today and this month show that Bitcoin is the number one, and still and will remain the number one, as it is the father of all cryptocurrencies. It is difficult to break Bitcoin, so he took support from the most important banks in the world, such as the famous Paypal, which is the number one in electronic banks. Thank you very much for this very important article  Thanks

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I don't think Bitcoin will be lifted down from its top position in near  future. Now look at the price of Bitcoin ! Bitcoin price is heading to the close $30K new ATH & everyone can easily imagine Bitcoin is going even higher & higher in the cryptocurrency markets.

No I totaly not agreed with you because if bitcoin will dead then your trading and all other thing will dead. Then all of your work will destroy.  My opinion is this that on day bitcoin will reach on the top with lack of leads.

In the medium term, I think it's impossible for any cryptocurrency to surpass Bitcoin's capitalization, because they all depend on its price and it would have to have a too high and, above all, constant daily volume.
In the long term it's possible that it will happen, but even so, it still seems to me to be something very complicated, since the market cap of Bitcoin is too high and not even Ethereum is close.
In conclusion, I think Bitcoin will remain the largest and most important cryptocurrency for many years to come.

Hi mate, i think most of the people're thinking it's not possible, but i beileve it's possible. If bitcoin price and domination will go down like 2017 we can see another altcoin run  and if that's happend bitcoin will leave his throne to the etherium and other altcoins will rise like a king. I think it's gonna happened like i said and i hope we can all take profit from it.

• +1 1

I love and hold bitcoin but I also hold many altcoins and I strongly think that at a later year another coin will pass bitcoin for first place. This I am 100% certain. Bitcoin fanatics don't understand it but a coin that is better will appear or one that we have now will become a lot better because of the development and the adoption it will happen

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I don't think it will. No coin has even come closer to either it's marketcap or it's price. This alone is an indication that Bitcoin isn't slowing down and would always remain at the top despite any circumstances

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You must know that the value of cryptocurrency is decided by the coinmarketcap, the value of cryptocurrency will change rapidly according to the time passes, the reason the can lwer the value of BTC it's on demand and supply hence it is sure that digital money will take over the market.

It is very difficult to lower Bitcoin from the throne of digital currencies, due to the high market value and the large injection of money into the Bitcoin market against the rest of the other currencies.

We may find some strong currencies, but not the amount of Bitcoin, which is the strongest and best

• +1 1

No, my friend, this is far from being obtained or almost impossible, because bitcoin is the most popular and oldest, and it is highly valued and has been adopted globally in some electronic and regular banks. 

• +1 1

All traders should use sites like CoinMarketcap to help them know all the information about cryptocurrencies, but I prefer to use coingecko after CoinMarketcap becomes an affiliate of the Binance platform.

Edited by basel23

In my opinion, bitcoin will never stop being number 1 in coin marketcap. Because bitcoin is very popular and famous in the world of cryptocurrency. Due to the quality of bitcoin it is being more liked day by day.

In my opinion, bitcoin will never stop being number 1 in coin marketcap. Because bitcoin is very popular and famous in the world of cryptocurrency. Due to the quality of bitcoin it is being more liked day by day.

No coin has even come closer to either it's marketcap or it's price. This alone is an indication that Bitcoin isn't slowing down and would always remain at the top despite any circumstances.

• +1 1

Bitcom will continue to be the largest and the biggest in the markets as it has created a platform for other currency to follow. This will be and will continue to be the most valuable and most secure crytocrreny ever 

I care not about this list and in fact many of the altcoins that I see they are growing a lot just because of this kind of nonsense competition and after getting exposed they go very lower later. Polkadot lately is one of them and while nobody cares about it, it somehow marketed like it is going to take over Ethereum. As EOS did or as Tron did. It is just another cash grab, second one by the founder after Ethereum.

I love and hold bitcoin but I also hold many altcoins and I strongly think that at a later year another coin will pass bitcoin for first place. This I am 100% certain. Bitcoin fanatics don't understand it but a coin that is better will appear or one that we have now will become a lot better because of the development and the adoption it will happen

• +3 1

I think that Bitcoin has a large market value in terms of buying and selling power, so it will remain in the first place, and I do not think that one of the rest currencies will take its place, as the chart of the cryptocurrency shows that Bitcoin will continue to grow and strength until there is no end

Bitcoin and Coin Marketcap complement each other. Cryptocurrency acts as the cost of bitcoin. Bitcoin cannot be controlled in any way, the market and the price of Bitcoin is increasing. Bitcoin will always be number one, no other currency can beat this currency, it is a very powerful currency. As far as I know, no other currency can ever be compared with Bitcoin.

• +1 1

For now in my opinion there is no altcoin that can replace bitcoin, considering that altcoin and bitcoin, for example, between bitcoin and Ethereum, the difference in market capitalization is very large, so in my opinion Ethereum cannot easily replace Bitcoin. Other altcoins will definitely not replace Bitcoin.

• +1 1