At what price would you buy Talk tokens? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

At what price would you buy Talk tokens?

On 10/23/2020 at 10:31 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone prefer the cheapest price but if all buyers only choose low values, it is not good for us because in the future, we are going to be paid through TALK not BTC and if this token doesn't rise, our income will decrease. The maximum earning in the previous campaign was $3 and I think the ideal price for TALK is what that makes it possible to earn $3 daily income. If TALK token starts with $0.005 and grows up to $0.015, the new campaign could be even more profitable than the previous one.

I have the same opinion as you @Brushless4500KV effectively in the last Cryptotalk campaign and still exist campaign paid post with Bitcoin, they pay 0.00001000 Bitcoins per post, so I think the Talk price needs to be at 0.00000100 Bitcoins. In total will be 0.00000100 BTC x 250 TALK = 0.00025000 BTC. They pay 10 talk per post (20 post = 200 Talk) + 1 talk for 50 rates.

• +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

So the price of Talk Token at release isn't that much but people HODL and bought talk token so it got up to 200 sats per talk. And I think that is pretty fair enough price. But let's hope that price of Talk Token will hold for long so that we'll be able to have a earn more with talk token.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Honestly, I can earn Talk tokens by actively participating with good content here in cryptotalk, and thus I wouldn't  buy Talk tokens unless the price drop to 30-50 sat. This way, I could actually increase my holdings of Talk, wait for the price to rise again, and sell them to make a profit. 

At now talk token is a listed token. As a new token it isn’t  popular as much as other coins. But i hope soon it will be a popular  and profitable  token. I am trying to earn some talk tokens and stored it for future. When the price  will increase  at maximum  i will sell it