Causes of negative assessments - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Causes of negative assessments

On 9/8/2020 at 9:35 PM, Mike1515 said:

There are a number of reasons for it ,the very first one is that there is

1. Poor quality posts, this can lead to negative assesment

2. Wrong information- the worst you can do is post information you have not yet verified that can and always is wrong.

3. Always trying to move fast to get the tokens , so many people are chasing tokens right now and in the end they have lost a lot of good sense in down voting poor posts

4. Repeated message in the same area , that can destroy you at any cost that should always be a key to make sure that you are able to level out everything in the right way.

5. Abusive language can land you in the dark part of this forum.

Indeed you’re right. There are various reasons for assessment and i think the main reason is not following the rules and lack of knowledge about crypto. So we should more research and increase our knowledge about crypto and share with others. So the number of repeated post, wrong information, useless post will be decrease in future.

Thank you for these tips, most of the members do not know that, and when any member publishes a topic and gets a negative reputation without knowing the reason, he may give up and stop working again, so we must pay attention to these points.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for your helpful post. I think it is necessary to diversify between sections as many of them have fewer posts compared to the beginners section and the "About Forum" section.

Thank you my friend for this information, but frankly, I have not created any topic yet due to my lack of experience and knowledge, but when I get enough information, I will definitely share it with the other members of this forum.

Always receive my friend topics and comments B negative reviews when their content is not with positive content and poor information and correct ideas and also containing spelling errors.

• +3 1

My friend agreed with you regarding the recommendations that you made to us.
It is one of the important things for all junior members who exceeded the first 100 participation as well. Yes, indeed, it is necessary to move between departments to gain more knowledge.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for these helpful tips that will help us avoid getting negative reviews. I think we should focus on the information we provide in our posts that should be useful and have high quality content.

I think this way we will get positive reviews .

Very important question my friend thank you... I think that's the main reason behind the negative ratings ..Is the fact that the comment or publication is relatively non-purposeful .. That is, it is aimed at an unimportant issue for users .. Or even for all people .. Whether they were on the forum or living .. In normal social life ..

Welcome, my friend, in fact, comments that gain negativity are useless, and this means that the comment does not contain important or valuable information or advice, so make every effort to make your comment wonderful for everyone.

Thank you, my friend, for these tips, and I will try to adhere to them as a beginner with you and I will put a picture of my account here. And when I finish with 100 comments, I will move to more than one title, thank you.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend I am with you in that and we must not keep in one section commenting on it because there are other sections that are very useful that you can gain information from which will help you in the coded world of currencies. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

This is true, my friend, the reasons for negative evaluations are multiple, including staying in the same section after learning and also not trying to create any topic and staying on the comments in addition to not understanding the topic through using the complex English language or not drafting the topic correctly. In addition to all this, there is no compliance with the rules related to publishing topics.

I do not agree with you on all points and in my opinion that the reasons for negative evaluations are due to writing unhelpful comments and not relevant to the topic or creating non-purposeful, short and unclear topics, as well as offending in any way and making deceptive evaluations.

My friend that giving a post a negative rating usually occurs when the content of the post is very bad, duplicated, or not understood at all. Therefore, beginners should read more posts and responses in the first days of entering the forum, then start posting or responding, and after gaining experience, try to understand the other sections to start with and you have a lot of knowledge about it

• +4 1

Hello, I agree with you that many people only share comments only to ensure the end of 20 daily posts, for you I think it is normal to put a personal picture for the account so that we can know the account owner, 

• +3 1

This is a really informative content my friend. We all must try to post new topics in the forum this will really increase the reputation of the forum and also helps you to become more knowledgeable about this cryptocurrency world.

My friend is actually in my opinion that a negative assessment has nothing to do with the profile picture but comes through the post or comment if it is not useful or if there is a misspelling and incomprehensible

Thank you, dear friend, for these good tips that will benefit beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies and avoid them from the ban that may lead to most members because most of them are banned from the forum

In fact, I am curious to discover the rest of the forum sections while I am still a junior member of the forum and I spend my time here to build up good knowledge so that I understand what is happening in the rest of the sections and share ideas effectively.

Yes, I agree with you .. I also think that there is an additional reason to give a negative reputation, which is the weak or incomprehensible English language ... and also the use of inappropriate words or insulting other people.

very nice information that you shared with us and i am new on tis forum your post increase my knowledge and help me to make my future on this informative crypto forum so i try my best to follow all the rules and regulations of this forum and one day i become a successful crypto member.

• +5 1

I thank you my friend for your wonderful and useful post, but negative reviews are not related to the profile picture. They depend on the importance and value of the post and it contains important information that benefits the members or not.

hi friend you are post is useful for me. because it is important for me and i want to get the knowledge from the cryptotalk, and i hope my view is completing in it. i hope you enjoy this website with the knowledge and earning. 

Thank you, my friend, for your effort . But I think the points I mentioned have nothing to do with getting negative ratings . I encourage commenting on new topics and working in all sections of the forum, but that does not mean that if I do not do that I will get a negative reputation .

This is also true. One of the reasons for negative evaluations is that the member, for example, has published an unhelpful or duplicate topic, or has made copies of one of the members ’comments and pasted it in his own comment. All of this is among the reasons for negative comments as well.