Be careful with your topics! - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

Yes, dear friend, of course we have to write the topics more accurately and not write anything outside the topic Follow the forum rules you will relax and thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this is main part you should have good knowledge about your topic that you want to discussed.Without our discussion and queries are incomplete so main focus on topic is key part.

Of course, my friend, you have to be very careful while working in the world of cryptocurrencies in order to get a positive reputation, so you must make sure before posting or commenting so that you can get money for your work.

Your words are correct, my friend, because the forum worked in itself, so you must take the topic seriously in order to make an effort in your writing, and to feel responsible for what you submitted to get good reviews.

• +4 1

Certainly, my friend, the old members should publish because their posts are more useful than topics for beginners, but everyone should try and return the transferred one again to be able to succeed.

You are right of course, my friend!
You must work hard and patience and must be helpful for the forum and for the rest of the members, your subjects must be innovative and specific and useful to get reputable, positive assessments and money, good luck.

Caution is very necessary in choosing topics because our choices may affect the readers negatively if the idea does not arrive properly or is not understood correctly. 

Thank you very much my friend for your wonderful and useful post, in fact, as a beginner, I think that it is good to write new and varied topics, in order to expand knowledge, but I think that we must pay attention to the rules and instructions, in order to avoid making mistakes, and beginners should consult The most experienced members in this field

• +3 1

Thanks so much for posting this topic. This will serve as a gentle reminder for the majority of us. You really did an amazing job creating this basic post. Kudos to you my friend. I learn again as a newbie. 

New members should follow the forum's instructions and rules, and here are some tips, including the quality of the content and the method of explanation, paying attention to grammatical errors, and not using copy and paste, if you violate these tips, you will receive warning points.
Be careful, newcomers. 

Edited by sea&&
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Yes it's very important  topic To know your today and I topic and you have to complete knowledge about their it also depends on the old and experienced people who Know about the topic and it's Shair that, also that who not know what to write thy give guideline to the experienced people. 

Yes you are right in your point of view that we should be careful with our topics and also care with the content that should be authentic in its sense.

I have always said that keep posting topics but never break any rules and regulations the link which is attached by the creater is very important for those who create topic whatever they want. 

Yes dear is a brand new ranked on crytpo we must learn these type thing.Be careful what you are sharing in comments and speacialy be careful in creating of topics this can be save your crypto account in future.

A debt of gratitude is in order for the data. It truly made a difference. I'm a beginner and I required this. In spite of the fact that I had perused every one of the guidelines of the gathering however this truly helped a great deal. Much appreciated so. Much

We must feel the responsibility to publish here, when creating a post, we must observe the forum rules that the post is not duplicate and that your content is full of information and experiences that are useful in the world of coding to get positive reviews on your posts and make sure that your posts are written in good language, good luck.

• +1 1

Thank you for providing this information. It was extremely beneficial. This was just what I wanted as a newbie. Despite the fact that I had read all of the forum's rules, this was extremely helpful. Thank you so much. a great deal

Everyone should think carefully about the topic they want to publish and conduct extensive research before sharing information with the rest of the members in order for the publication to gain the confidence and positive evaluation required

Edited by maryrose979
  • +2 1

Yeah bro I am thankful to you for sharing such a nice information among us .It's require a lot effort to combine this type of information in this way .You describe it in simple and easy way.

Hello there greeting yes you are right my friend it is very important to give reputation and reputation or positive reputation because when you have positive reputation that this forum has rules if your post contain positive reputation then your money will be e transfer into your account if your post contained negative reputation or not at all reputation you will get nothing out of this forum

Hi dear friend,

Yes you said right. We should be careful about our topics. So try to select those topics which are unique and relevant to the crypto currency exchange. Everyone will see you post so try to make it informative and helpful for others.

Everyone who writes a post must abide by the writing rules and make its content useful so as not to delete the post.

Writing topics is important in this forum to help everyone participate and make money.But we beginners may face a problem in writing topics, which is repeating the topic.

The topic we are writing may have existed before we hadn't read it.

I think that the reason here is the large number of topics and this is a difficult thing

• +5 1

Thank you my friend. It is a good and useful article and I expect that everyone will benefit from it because it ensures that we remain in the safety line away from the warning points and perhaps the prohibition. Thank you.

Of course we must focus on the topic that was published, and if we have enough information about it, we can share our opinion and comment, but when we don't have enough information, we must search and gain experience from the old members in order not to make a useless comment.

• +2 1

My dear friend, it is very important to read and adhere to the rules of the forum. I am new here and this is a good topic for progress in work and learn how to create a useful topic to collect information from friends' comments