Be careful with your topics! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Be careful with your topics!

Thanks for those information. I didn't know those. Every post should be qualitative through maintaining the rules. Everybody should be careful for those rules in making any post.  

You should always think about the rules of the forum before doing anything. Before making your topic, make sure it is in accordance with the rules. See that. If it is not there, then give it correctly or delete it. If not, the admin or moderator will review your topic, delete your topic and give you a warning. If the crime is high then your account will be banded. So be careful before creating any topic. Thank you.

It is really important that we're reading here in the forum, specially of the rules and regulation. You might not want to violate rules here because you'll be given warning points if you did some violation. Also, there's a chance that you'll be banned here depending on the gravity of your violation.

Thank you for this important piece of information, my friend On my part, I intend to create posts and topics when I have enough information and experience because that is important, as I said, in order to avoid the ban and also negative reputation points.

We ought to be cautious recorded as a hard copy any point. In the event that we are not careful,we will be in a tough situation. There is a likelihood that our id will be restricted. So we need to compose the point cautiously and attempt to know more.thanks

Hi my friend. Thanks for the information. It really helped. I'm a newbie and I needed this. Though I had read all the rules of the forum but this really helped a lot. And if you do not work according to the rules of this platform, there is a possibility of id banned . You should not be afraid to share new rules on this platform.

Great work mate. You have explained it in a wonderful way . This will benefit the beginners like me who are trying to learn the rules and regulations of the forum regarding posting and raising the topics as well . So thank you for your information,  really appreciated.

This is a good topic that everyone in the forum should see. A lot of users here are now easily posting some contents even those that are not really useful, some are useful but it seems like they just plagiarized it. There is nothing wrong if we make topics all day because it will help us earn, however before you make a topic make sure that it says something valuable about the forum and it will give people information as well. You can share your thoughts here like experiences from trading, mining, being banned, being not able to receive your payment and many more. There are lot of good topics that you can create but make sure that it is wholesome and does not go against the rules and regulations of the forum. @Calvinpriva @Ihtsham

Edited by Dria

Every  member should care about his post and his comment because if your posts not was a creative post and posted information, then you will not comment informative then your post will be deleted. So take care of your posts and make a good post by following any forum rules. 

• +1 1

Let's we make it clear that's we should be very careful about our post or topic because we are responsible for our work. And we should always care of these things that our topics will be usefull and effective. If our topics will be against of the rules of this forum. Then we will be banned. 

Thanks. 

𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑝𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑓𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒ℎ𝑜𝑤. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦.

• -5 1

Yes dear.every member should care about his posts and commenst.he should write the comments carefully read them once.he should make such posts that are useful for others and informative and get good reputation.for this reason he should made comments on that posts about which he has proper knowledge..while making  posts or comments he should follow rules of this forum..

6 hours ago, amir8085 said:

We should try that whenever we create a topic, we should have unique information only. We should not create a useless topics.If other members get a chance to learn something from our topic, then they will like our topic .

Many members just create topics without first, looking and going through the rules and regulations guiding such section of the forum 

Secondly, without looking at the probability of the existence of such topic 

Yes, before we publishing our topics be careful if there is any mistakes remove it. And try to make others understand and also helpful to others. So we must concern before publishing topics. 

You should always create such topics that become useful, Now add whatever topic is there, it should never be if it is created then your topic will be deleted. If you will create a new topics  it will benefit people a lot, people will get knowledge from the topic and will give you a reputation on the topic .

You have asked very good questions that now and the Comments Topic means that whatever you have commented, whatever you want to post, then do it with caution because there are some people who do not think they do make comments but they do  But first of all, you have to understand any thing where you have to work, their rules of regulation say yes and I am doing this work, man or not according to that 

Yes, you are right. You should not repeat topics and follow the rules and laws in this forum until we have the ability to create topics of interest and meaning that everyone loves and interacts with.

I haven't ever think if creating a topic since i joined this forum because i believe i am not worthy enough to create a topic as a learner instead i will chose to continue learning till i also have something important to contribute. Not following forum rules in creating topics can lead to suspension or even ban and this is why we have to be careful in creating topics.

On 6/19/2020 at 9:36 AM, magd said:

We must feel responsible when we work here and we should not be afraid to share new topics but in my opinion we as old members we were in the previous campaign and we have a lot of experience and we must share our own experiences and encourage beginners so that they can start sharing new topicthat

That's very well said as it's very important for us to create new and well informed, educative topics but the old and seniors are to lead the crusade  and make the forum most better and also earn great

Hello friend, I agree with the opinion. People should follow the quotes before posting or writing a new post. Frankly, I took advantage of your post. I will print in the future. Thank you really.

Yes friend and thank friend, yes make post but not get payment.  But if we follow this thing which you mention in this post . Posting rules are important if we are making post then we need to must follow.  Sometimes we make post but don't follow the rules how to make post that can be harmfull for us. So i will get benefits from your post and make according to this. 

• +1 1

On 9/30/2020 at 5:09 AM, Pathakayush said:

I have always said that keep posting topics but never break any rules and regulations the link which is attached by the creater is very important for those who create topic whatever they want. 

Those topics that are being deleted are most likely because they are spam topics, and it is much easier to be seen by moderators that's why those posts are the very first contents that can be deleted. Comments might also be deleted if they are irrelevant and spam.

This is the reason we all are not going to acquire several tokens, folks are spamming each matter and the ones can not notice in the event you produced an excellent submit or perhaps not necessarily. We all must lookup moments to discover a matter together with intriguing responses. The harder moment you may spend to get people subject areas, the harder we all will miss associates, they don't really wanna examine worthless items. Don’t unsolicited mail and also help make useful items.

On 6/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Let's make this clear my friends! The forum have been updated and now we get paid with new tokens, but we will not be paid for any day unless we have rates/ reputations.  Now here is the problem, many members here in the forum were only writing comments and not topics. It was not a problem, because we were paid only for posts but now we must have rates too so we can get paid!

This means many members from now they will start to write many topics so that they can never miss payments because they will get rates with their topics. It's not bad to write topics, but we have to very careful when we need to write topics! There are some simple mistakes that will make your topic to be deleted, or you may receive a warning point when your topic will have large mistakes. 

For all newbies and all other members who don't have good experience in writing topics, here is the link for the general rules where you will read all rules about;

1. General rules about the forum
  2. Posting rules
  3. Rules for publishing new topics *****
  4. Signature and avatar rules

Its our responsibility to work fairly at this platform. Our contribution is not just limited to posting content but its about posting useful content and also giving positive reputation to the posts that really deserve love.

I think all the members here need to be careful and responsible about all the things they have written, also we have to search for the right information and follow all the rules perfectly and avoid mistakes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Приветствуем всех! Наш онлайн обменник Moneybit.pro предлагает для своих клиентов и гостей форума выгодный Обмен Ether Classic ETC на Тинькофф RUB. Мы предлагаем выгодные условия и быстрый обмен.   Контакты: почта: info@moneybit.pro телеграмм: @moneybitpro
    • Уважаемые клиенты нашего обменника криптовалют! Мы снизили комиссию на обмен - Bitcoin BTC на Тинькофф RUB. Курсы на нашем сайте Вас приятно удивят. Максимальная анонимность, большие резервы, вежливый оператор и индивидуальный подход к каждому клиенту.    Контакты: Сайт: https://btchange.ru/ Telegram: https://t.me/btchangeru E-Mail: info@btchange.ru
    • OKX и Bybit также залистят NOT 16 мая  в 15-00Запущен фарминг NOT. Можно застейкать TON начиная с 13 мая и получать NOT.
    • 09.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Этот раздел уже давно не работает, но непонятно почему его никак не уберут. 
    • CryptoNews of the Week     – Anthony Pompliano, founder of Pomp Investments, asserts that bitcoin is "stronger than ever." This conclusion is based on the 200-day moving average (200 DMA) reaching its all-time high above $56,000. "In the long term, digital gold continues to appreciate. It is misleading to comfort oneself with the idea of a sideways trend. The long-term thesis is stronger than ever," the expert stated.   – Willy Woo, analyst and co-founder of CMCC Crest, has highlighted the activity of so-called crypto 'dolphins' and 'sharks.' "There has never been such vigorous coin accumulation by wealthy holders as in the last two months, with prices fluctuating between $60,000 and $70,000. These are individuals who hold between 100 BTC and 1,000 BTC, or approximately $6.5 million to $65 million," he explained. Willy Woo anticipates that bitcoin will continue to penetrate various aspects of daily life, thereby increasing the number of users. "By 2035, we expect the fair value of bitcoin to reach $1 million. This forecast is based on the user growth curve, and I am talking about fair value, not the peak during a bull market frenzy. Bitcoin was not traded until the thousandth user appeared, and only after the launch of the cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp in 2011 did global platforms for asset valuation emerge. Since 2012, the BTC price has largely matched the growth in user numbers," noted the analyst.   – According to analysts at CryptoQuant, whales holding between 1,000 and 10,000 BTC, unlike dolphins and sharks, behave quite passively. Meanwhile, Michael Van De Poppe, founder of MN Trading, has pointed out the "absence of retail investors." He predicts that in the event of another correction, the coin could drop to around $55,000. "However, this range is quite acceptable as long as bitcoin remains above $60,000. Altcoins are slowly awakening," he added.   – Trader and analyst known as Rekt Capital reported that the first cryptocurrency has exited the post-halving "danger zone" and entered a phase of reaccumulating. According to this expert, in 2016, after the halving, BTC demonstrated a long red candle on the weekly chart, decreasing by 17%. This time, however, the pattern repeated with a correction of just 6%. The price reached a local bottom at around $56,500 but then increased by 15% and re-entered the "reaccumulating range." The analyst warned that technically, the "danger zone" will continue until the end of this week when the third post-halving weekly candle closes. From a price perspective, the "reversal effect" has already occurred.   – Robert Kiyosaki, bestselling author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and entrepreneur, has declared a crash in the currency market. "Bad news: the crash has already begun. It will be severe. Good news: a crash is the best time to get rich," he wrote, offering several recommendations on how to act during a crisis. The first recommendation is: "Find an additional source of income. Artificial Intelligence will destroy millions of jobs. Start a small business and become an entrepreneur rather than an employee who fears losing their job." The second advice from Kiyosaki is: "Do not save fake money (US dollars, euros, yen, pesos) which are declining in value. Save gold, silver, and bitcoin – real money whose value increases, especially in market crash conditions."   – Over the last decade, the main cryptocurrency has risen by an astonishing 12,464%, surpassing tech giants such as Amazon, Alphabet, and Netflix. However, according to a study by WuBlockchain, Nvidia shares took the lead, showcasing an even more impressive growth of 17,797%. This was facilitated by the company's cutting-edge graphics processors and semiconductor devices. The fact that bitcoin secured the second place, being a representative of a highly volatile market, is a true achievement. The impressive growth trajectory of BTC over the last decade demonstrates its resilience and potential as a viable investment vehicle. Given that investors are actively diversifying their portfolios and seeking ways to achieve potentially high returns, the analysis conducted by the WuBlockchain team serves as a valuable reference point that highlights the impressive dynamics not only of traditional tech company stocks but also of modern digital assets.   – According to data from Clark Moody, more than 1 billion transactions have already been processed in the bitcoin network. Comparing network indicators with the international payment system Visa, it is notable that the first cryptocurrency's blockchain reached the billion milestone in just 15 years, while Visa required almost a quarter of a century. The average number of daily transactions in the BTC network, as detailed by The Block, is around 505,000, which is a sign of growing recognition for "digital gold." It should be noted that bitcoin is not the record holder in this indicator: the Ethereum network currently has around 2.4 billion transactions.   – On May 1, bitcoin updated the minimum from April 17-19, which has heightened investor concerns. Amid such fluctuations, Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy, has become a symbol of bullish optimism. In his latest message, he urged investors to "run with the bulls." It should be noted that with 205,000 BTC on its balance sheet, Saylor must exude optimism to prevent his company from incurring losses. However, analysts note that in reality, the fate of bitcoin depends not only on the sunny calls of the CEO of MicroStrategy. If buyer support weakens, BTC may return to key support levels at $61,000 and $56,000, where significant liquidity is concentrated.   – American and British scientists have published a study titled "The Impact of Cryptocurrency-Generated Wealth on Purchasing and Investment in Private Residences." The researchers examined financial transaction data for more than 60 million residents of the USA conducted from 2010 to 2023 and found that the rise in cryptocurrency prices causes a significant increase in real estate prices. In states such as California, Nevada, and Utah, where many residents became wealthy in 2017 due to the multiple increase in BTC prices, the value of real estate increased by an average of $2,000 annually, and every dollar earned from cryptocurrencies increased property prices by 15 cents. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Website: https://www.charizard.me DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp 1. Introducing Charizard (CRZ) We are thrilled to announce that we will start the fair launch of the Charizard (CRZ), Proof-of-Burn (PoB) based meme coin. Charizard will launch on UTC-13:00 May 9, 2024. Now, Charizard has launched the Solana testnet.   2. Story The Charizard has emerged from the depths of the Solana realm, ready to unleash its fiery dragon breath upon the world of MEME coins. By transferring your MEME coins into the fuel reactor, you're becoming part of an epic mining revolution. Each burst of flame from the Charizard transforms your MEME coins into the fuel that powers the mining operation. The more fuel you provide, the more intense the combustion, leading to unparalleled mining efficiency. And here's where it gets even more exciting: your Fuel Reactor directly influences the mining ratio. Let’s "Burn MEMEs to Earn."(https://www.charizard.me/dapp) 3. Token Elements: Name: Charizard Symbol: CRZ Total / Max Supply: 12,960,000,000 Blockchain: Solana. Token Address: CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav Burn DAPP Contract Address: BURNeP7Rw7oDKxcsKsBhWAtdC4Vjg3vkzmMWTWsbAkz5 4. Key Features of Charizard (CRZ) : - No Presale! No Private funding! No Tokenomics! - 100% mining by burn MEMEs !! - Completely fair launch with an extremely limited supply of 12,960,000,000. - Initial Supply Rate: 500 CRZ / second - Mining rewards monthly reduced - Each burn can obtain a ratio (1.5%~2.1%) of Mining Pool - You can even burn CRZ, and the reward will double    5. Mining Mechanism: • $CRZ will be supplied to the Mining Pool automatically per second. • The supply rate of $CRZ into the Mining Pool will be reduced over time. • Every time the user burns MEME coin in the Fuel Reactor, he can only obtain a ratio of $CRZ in the current mining pool. More Detail Info here: https://www.charizard.me/mining_mechanism 6. Mining Ratio The mining ratio of a fuel reactor directly determines the mining intensity. • If the amount of MEME burned is a high proportion of the current MEME supply, the Mining Ratio would be higher.(1.5%~2.1%) • If you are burning an NFT, you have a Mining Ratio(2.1%). • Of course, you can burn a very small amount of MEME each time, but the Mining Ratio will be low (1.5%). We also provide the CLI Program console program, which can be convenient for professional players who frequently mine. • Burning CRZ mining will get double the mining rate. 7.Example (1) You think Silly Dragon is stupid, and you want to burn 100,000 $Silly. (2) Current Supply of $Silly is 999,929,816. Then you burn 0.01% of $Silly ( 100000/999929816 = 0.01% ). (3) According to the standard, your Fuel Reactor’s Mining Ratio = 2.1%. (4) Let Charizard burn it, and you will get 2.1% of the $CRZ from the Mining Pool! If there are 4000 $CRZ in the Mining Pool now, you can get 84 $CRZ. 8. Links: - Website: https://www.charizard.me - Burn DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp - Explorer: https://solscan.io/token/CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav - Linktree: https://linktr.ee/charizard_meme - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Charizard_Meme - Discord: https://discord.gg/SV74HqYr 9. Warning: All tokens burned are turned to ash by Charizard‘s flame, irretrievable. Do not burn valuable tokens!
    • Website: https://www.charizard.me DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp 1. Introducing Charizard (CRZ) We are thrilled to announce that we will start the fair launch of the Charizard (CRZ), Proof-of-Burn (PoB) based meme coin. Charizard will launch on UTC-13:00 May 9, 2024. Now, Charizard has launched the Solana testnet.   2. Story The Charizard has emerged from the depths of the Solana realm, ready to unleash its fiery dragon breath upon the world of MEME coins. By transferring your MEME coins into the fuel reactor, you're becoming part of an epic mining revolution. Each burst of flame from the Charizard transforms your MEME coins into the fuel that powers the mining operation. The more fuel you provide, the more intense the combustion, leading to unparalleled mining efficiency. And here's where it gets even more exciting: your Fuel Reactor directly influences the mining ratio. Let’s "Burn MEMEs to Earn."(https://www.charizard.me/dapp) 3. Token Elements: Name: Charizard Symbol: CRZ Total / Max Supply: 12,960,000,000 Blockchain: Solana. Token Address: CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav Burn DAPP Contract Address: BURNeP7Rw7oDKxcsKsBhWAtdC4Vjg3vkzmMWTWsbAkz5 4. Key Features of Charizard (CRZ) : - No Presale! No Private funding! No Tokenomics! - 100% mining by burn MEMEs !! - Completely fair launch with an extremely limited supply of 12,960,000,000. - Initial Supply Rate: 500 CRZ / second - Mining rewards monthly reduced - Each burn can obtain a ratio (1.5%~2.1%) of Mining Pool - You can even burn CRZ, and the reward will double    5. Mining Mechanism: • $CRZ will be supplied to the Mining Pool automatically per second. • The supply rate of $CRZ into the Mining Pool will be reduced over time. • Every time the user burns MEME coin in the Fuel Reactor, he can only obtain a ratio of $CRZ in the current mining pool. More Detail Info here: https://www.charizard.me/mining_mechanism 6. Mining Ratio The mining ratio of a fuel reactor directly determines the mining intensity. • If the amount of MEME burned is a high proportion of the current MEME supply, the Mining Ratio would be higher.(1.5%~2.1%) • If you are burning an NFT, you have a Mining Ratio(2.1%). • Of course, you can burn a very small amount of MEME each time, but the Mining Ratio will be low (1.5%). We also provide the CLI Program console program, which can be convenient for professional players who frequently mine. • Burning CRZ mining will get double the mining rate. 7.Example (1) You think Silly Dragon is stupid, and you want to burn 100,000 $Silly. (2) Current Supply of $Silly is 999,929,816. Then you burn 0.01% of $Silly ( 100000/999929816 = 0.01% ). (3) According to the standard, your Fuel Reactor’s Mining Ratio = 2.1%. (4) Let Charizard burn it, and you will get 2.1% of the $CRZ from the Mining Pool! If there are 4000 $CRZ in the Mining Pool now, you can get 84 $CRZ. 8. Links: - Website: https://www.charizard.me - Burn DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp - Explorer: https://solscan.io/token/CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav - Linktree: https://linktr.ee/charizard_meme - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Charizard_Meme - Discord: https://discord.gg/SV74HqYr 9. Warning: All tokens burned are turned to ash by Charizard‘s flame, irretrievable. Do not burn valuable tokens!
    • Увы не ожидал такого от данного проекта, дали всего 94 токена, не одна из хороших картин, но хотя бы получили что-то чем ничего. А вам сколько токенов насыпали? Про НФТ скорее всего эта и есть оно, других раздач у проекта больше нет, до 11-го числа участники первой и второй части дропа могут подать заявки на клейм, а мы били во второй части с клеймом их NFT.
    • Защита от банов на Юле  Кто устал от блокировок на Юле, поднимите руку! Делимся лайфхаком: наши мобильные прокси могут защитить ваши аккаунты и увеличить продажи. Испытано и работает!🥰 Сайт🙂 Телеграм❤️ Вконтакте 🤧 Поддержка 🤩Твой промокод CRYPTO_LAB